What's new

A 200 Years Old Confirmed Manuscript of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali found

Niamatullah predicted

1 - Alliance of Pakistan with a country in its north (yet to happen.)
2 - A regional conflict with India in the areas about Kashmir and also Tibet.
3 - The Start of GhazwatulHind.
4 - The Indian invading and occupying Pakistan upto the river Atak.
5 - The River Atak Turning red with Indian blood 3 times.
6 - The Pakistan taking over its territory and also more than half of India upto the area between Ganga and Yamuna.
7 - The Governance of Paksitan over India for 40 years (approx)
8 - The Destruction of Hindh and Sindh as a result of massive earthquake.
9 - The Arrival of Anti-Christ
10 - The events unfolding towards the end of the world.

Now before you would argue and call these predictions a bluff.. all the Predictions which Niamatullah Shah wali has made about the events upto today have been true with an accuracy of 100%. Make some research and you will be surprised.

Pakistan is not mentioned specifically. Rather, a whole alliance composed of Afghanistan, Iran and "north-east" (possibly China). In the original text, it is mentioned that the muslims of South India will also help.

Also, the same prediction comes in a Hadeeth that the "Army of Khorasaan" will emerge from Khorasaan (Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Pakistan, according to Arab geographers), conquer Hind and then head for Jerusalem.

And Allah knows best, of course.

Predicting the future is strictly forbidden and is against the spirit of Islam. Similarly finding out or casting horoscope is forbidden strictly in Islam.

The knowledge of the future and unseen is with Allah Alone.
My child it is exactly how you tell it. But nobody here is apparently colluding with the jin i.e. the usual principle that underlies fortune-telling, amulets etc whether their practitioners know it or not. Some tidbits of 3ilm ul ghayyb can be given to some people if Allaah so wills.

Who is Naimatualllah Shah Wali? Cant find any biography on google :undecided:

And not too sure whether i want to believe this. God decides whats to happen.

He was a great Auliya-e-Allah of his time ...a great sufi ...very few pplz knew about him just through his writingz.....:what:

Pakistan is not mentioned specifically. Rather, a whole alliance composed of Afghanistan, Iran and "north-east" (possibly China). In the original text, it is mentioned that the muslims of South India will also help.

Also, the same prediction comes in a Hadeeth that the "Army of Khorasaan" will emerge from Khorasaan (Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Pakistan, according to Arab geographers), conquer Hind and then head for Jerusalem.

And Allah knows best, of course.

I bet he didnt know Hind would have nukes did he?:lol:

Hind will be waiting.:tup:

seeking to know the future is haraam and acquired through wrong and evil means.
only Allah knows what lies before and ahead of us. Keep your faith firm and stop straying away from the right path

OH not this stupidity again.

And by the way, the official name begins with YA for United States to Alif for America which is just a continent. Alif however, can Iran or Afghanistan though. And Khorasan does not include Pakistan. Pakistan is part of historical Hind.

That is why TTP and AQ consider their war against Pakistan as part of Ghazwa Hind. They believe that rulers of Pakistan including its army are disbelievers and it is these people that will be brought in chains.

In any case, its funny how only Pakistani sites have these "couplets". When will people realise that its time to STOP living in fanatasy and actually DO somthing to fix your country.

I did some reading on this subject.

The Alif is presumed to be USA or UK. On what basis?

If these powerful (Roman) nations will get destroyed prior to arrival of Imam Mehdi then whom would forces (presumably) led by Imam Mehdi face in a battle termed as al-Malhama al-Kubra, as per hadith?

I also doubt that Russia is stupid enough to pick on these two nations by itself and escape unscathed. It will get reduced in to a pile of dust and ash in response.

No one knows about the future accept Allah Almighty. Muslims need to focus on Holy Quran.

Muslims are only fooling themselves by not following teachings of Holy Quran. This is one of the reasons that we are in such a pathetic state in current times.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont believe in predictions, infact its haraam, but finding of ancient manuscript will add to the precious treasure of our subcontinent history and literature, we must treasure our history please

i dont believe in predictions, infact its haraam, but finding of ancient manuscript will add to the precious treasure of our subcontinent history and literature, we must treasure our history please
Treasuring history is one thing. The misrepresentation of ancient scriptures or writings is the main problem.

This is what the so called translators often try to do.

No body can predict future events in such precise manner. Even hadiths about future events are often difficult to understand and interpret. Think about this for a moment.

I did some reading on this subject.

The Alif is presumed to be USA or UK. On what basis?

If these powerful (Roman) nations will get destroyed prior to arrival of Imam Mehdi then whom would forces (presumably) led by Imam Mehdi face in a battle termed as al-Malhama al-Kubra, as per hadith?

I also doubt that Russia is stupid enough to pick on these two nations by itself and escape unscathed. It will get reduced in to a pile of dust and ash in response.

No one knows about the future accept Allah Almighty. Muslims need to focus on Holy Quran.

Muslims are only fooling themselves by not following teachings of Holy Quran. This is one of the reasons that we are in such a pathetic state in current times.

I agree,,,

I did NOT believe in those predictions as such,,, just tried to compile interesting part in ENGLISH, from given web-links,,,, just for readers,,,

"بے شڪ" only God knows the future BUT HE also provides out of HIS knowledge to some ppl...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom