What's new

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Get a peerni for yourself man,

@Retired Troll ye bhai bhi zindagi se bezar hain

@Juggernaut_is_here is confused because he is trying very hard to deny Ancient Lingum SpaceTravel and IndianSpiritualScientists.... his Indianness is now questionable...because he wants to implement Industrialism in India!

@Juggernaut_is_here is confused because he is trying very hard to deny Ancient Lingum SpaceTravel and IndianSpiritualScientists.... his Indianness is now questionable...because he wants to implement Industrialism in India!

more like Secular Enlightenment of the sort Europe went through from the publishing of Principia of Newton in 1687 till the French Revolution in 1789

Mughals, Ghauris, Ghaznavis, Sher Shah Suri wasn't 'Indian' then what happened? Remember your end time is near

We made them black Gangus in the end..Hum se bach kay kahaan jaoge?..no sane Pakistani official would have given citizenship to the sons of Bahadur Shah Zafar, as they were black Gangus through and through

Safavid Shah used to make fun of Aurangzeb because he was comparatively blacker than his exalted Persian brethren and because he ruled over multitude of black Gangus

You are most welcome but please don't possess another 41558, otherwise Lahori paye, Peshawari karahi And Karachi biryani are some dishes you should try

Oye Shahzade,

@Juggernaut_is_here is closet MuslimLover and CryptoPakistani if/when he comes to OurLand and see us as we are...well... PakistanZindabad!!!

And when he goes back with the biggest smile on his face... he is going to get Lynched...because of late he has become anti Hindu and pro Buddhist...

He wants to visit our ancient Buddhists sites...well, I say he is already ClosetPakistani...

Don't forget to offer him Peshawari qawa!!!

Mangus

Oye Shahzade,

@Juggernaut_is_here is closet MuslimLover and CryptoPakistani if/when he comes to OurLand and see us as we are...well... PakistanZindabad!!!

And when he goes back with the biggest smile on his face... he is going to get Lynched...because of late he has become anti Hindu and pro Buddhist...

He wants to visit our ancient Buddhists sites...well, I say he is already ClosetPakistani...

Mangus
@Khafee ’s Kawa tastes better and stronger than Peshawari Kawa, You should definitely try some time

Oye Shahzade,

Mangus

more interested in modern Islamic architecture, as architecture is where the cultural fight back of most non-white people begins (cue Swaminarayan temples in Indian context)......I would love to see the Potohar plateau with my own eyes as well as the desert between Indus and Jhelum..Potohar is at the the central core of a Trans-Indus identity which is not exactly Indic and not exactly Iranic either (though in terms of influence more from Indic sphere given bulk of the population near India than near Afghanistan,Iran)

As I became an adult I understood a trans-Indus polity that straddles the Indic and Iranic region was inevitable anyways (with or without Islam)

The borders of Partition are around 97-98 percent correct...I wish it was a bit more fairer...but it is as it is and is perfectly acceptable ...This is why I always loved @Indus Pakistan 's writings..sad he has been banned and gets regularly banned..He is an important pillar of the secular Pakistani faction here on pdf

Safavid Shah used to make fun of Aurangzeb because he was comparatively blacker than his exalted Persian brethren and because he ruled over multitude of black Gangus

court chatter and rumours do make up for good stories for folks on empty bellies.

Back
Top Bottom