What's new

Ghazwa-e-Hind

You can give two hoots or a marsupials behind, it does not change that Aryan Brahmins make up your Baniya Establishment.

I opened this thread for knowledge and wisdom to seek from the book. If you have no intrest in it no one is forcing you brother. Please show some respect to the topics involved as it is prophesied by our beloved Prophet.

Bhutto ka butt tor do agar zyada garmi hai jihad ki apke andar. awein time zaya karne ki exercise khol di hai apne yahan.

Fair skinned Nordic Pashtuns have no interest in converting us black Gangus...They are more interested in carrying out Islamic Northern Crusades to Islamize their Scandanavian cousins in Danemark,Schweden,Finnland, Norway

Lmao Nordic Pashtuns
From which arse did you pull this term out of?

I'll aske Mod to keep guys on the topic and talk about the content of the book and related material.

you really think that you are only in competition with your own countrymen and not with the whole world?...The world is your oyster young man, you can achieve whatever you want

We are talking about you and your jihad to save India from civil war. My countrymen are free people, they do compete for the riches of India but it is a different kind of rivalry as compared to what happens in India

Ap hi Ghazwa e Hind ka kehrahe the ke racial divide ki waja se Pakistan aur Afghanistan ke musalman India ke Musalman ka nahi sochte

and this was a violent statement how? Noi I said slightly different..because of racial divide, Pakistanis and Afghans are more interested in Islamizing Europe as they see Europeans as their sharp facial featured fair skinned kin...but black Gangus figure way low in the priorities of Pakistanis,Afghans,Pashtuns etc...That's why I am 100 percent sure ..fair skinned Muslims from the North West eon't launch a war to convert Indians

Ghazwa-E-Hind was fulfilled with the creation of Pakistan....It was a historic first comparable to French Revolution and the Communist Revolution in Russia---No new Ghazwa-E-Hind forthcoming...Thank You

The Hadees explicitly mention the 2nd coming of Christ as a aftermath of this Gazwa. 2nd coming of Christ hast happen yet, its an event of future.

Back
Top Bottom