What's new

A 200 Years Old Confirmed Manuscript of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali found

Sorry to say but i didn't find anything unexpected.

Most of the Pakistani friends do believe the same way but nothing changed and nothing gonna change.

What are the special point?

Pakistanis believe everything my man......... we totally believe that theres a fairy going round the moon riding a chariot

Pakistanis believe everything my man......... we totally believe that theres a fairy going round the moon riding a chariot

No sir... My point is
Before
1972, we already fought 3 wars, Kashmir issue is also older, rivers were/are flowing from Indian Kashmir.... Rest are most Pakistani friends already believed. so I m not surprised.

Correct me if I wrong...

No sir... My point is
Before
1972, we already fought 3 wars, Kashmir issue is also older, rivers were/are flowing from Indian Kashmir.... Rest are most Pakistani friends already believed. so I m not surprised.

Correct me if I wrong...

i agree with your observation. somethings amiss here for sure

HAHAH SABAR let me check main nay kia post kia tha.

pata nahi yahan koi jadooi system chal raha hai

Chinese is also have similar prophecy about it.

There will be a nuclear war between China and the West, started by USA. At first the war is on the Pacific ocean with drones for years, then continued with nuclear war.

Nuclear blasts will look like a big trouble, but the radiation is even a much bigger trouble.

A person from middle east will arise and make peace between China and the West. It looks like a human being, but after seeing his behaviour and capabilities, many people claimed that he is a kind of reincarnation of saint or god.

There will be a new religion that united all existed religions. Explained all the religion confusion that we have today.

After that there will be great peace and great prosperity to entire world. China and the West will became friends, as well as entire world. All races will became friends and equal.

Later China will became a cradle of Christianity, a land of Buddha, where people around the world who want to be freed from materialism and united with God will go to China to learn and practice.

There will be a thousand years of peace before the first war happened again. And the cycle begin again until another war that will kill 99.99% of the population.

Please don't spread unverifiable propaganda, which could harm Pakistan in near future, big time.
Unless someone can trace these sources back to 750/800 years, they are not reliable.
Some of the Qs produced as translations etc, are so precise that they are surely written after events. Period.

Niamatullah predicted

1 - Alliance of Pakistan with a country in its north (yet to happen.)
2 - A regional conflict with India in the areas about Kashmir and also Tibet.
3 - The Start of GhazwatulHind.
4 - The Indian invading and occupying Pakistan upto the river Atak.
5 - The River Atak Turning red with Indian blood 3 times.
6 - The Pakistan taking over its territory and also more than half of India upto the area between Ganga and Yamuna.
7 - The Governance of Paksitan over India for 40 years (approx)
8 - The Destruction of Hindh and Sindh as a result of massive earthquake.
9 - The Arrival of Anti-Christ
10 - The events unfolding towards the end of the world.

Now before you would argue and call these predictions a bluff.. all the Predictions which Niamatullah Shah wali has made about the events upto today have been true with an accuracy of 100%. Make some research and you will be surprised.

Ohhh how sweet time passes

why did you bump this though?

on topic - I don't believe in any one of these predictions I think 95% are BS rest coincidences

I remember seeing a thread which had a long long list of his predictions and I stumbled here. The post I replied to was from 2011. A totally different era.

Everyone keeps telling me about the predictions I don’t think it’s total bs but there has to be something if there’s a lot correct.

8 - The Destruction of Hindh and Sindh as a result of massive earthquake.
So there will be a precise massive earthquake affecting only India ? Whichever delusionary fool wrote this didn't realize how big India is and if the earthquake affects such a big space then it will affect Pakistan, China and others too. It will change some of Earth itself.

Back
Top Bottom