What's new

99.99% of the world is wajib-ul-qatal for insulting the Prophet

Myth_buster,
You are more of a myth_maker.
How did you jump on from -trying- to tell me what an Islamic 'justice system' was to telling me that the Islamic empire was the largest? Did you skip a non-existent synaptic connection in your brain? And speaking of the size of empires, was not the Mongol empire very large too? The same one which sacked Baghdad and started the Islamic decline? So what's your point?
As to your 'BOOHOO' about Taseer not delivering for the 'poor', I have already responded to that in this forum today. Look it up. It was neither Taseer's primary duties nor did he have the funds for that. Go, read that with an objective mind. But don't try to come up with excuses for Taseer's murder. Already, a certain member has about four different excuses for that.
And this government is the 'continuation' of Musharraf? Well, only as far as eliminating the terrorists inside. Otherwise, most forum members would disagree with that.

”.

Why did the Prophet say, “Believers are like one man”?

The Prophet said, “Believers are like one man”, because Islam wants the Muslims to be united, not divided. Strength lies in solidarity.)

I hope you can also comprehend the metaphors of this ahadith.

And Pakistani Polotics has only created disunity among Muslims.

Pakistan was formed because of Muslims and Muslims are Muslims because of islam. And according to Islam its obligatory for Muslims to ESTABLISH the ruling system according to Islam. But Pakistani Politics proudly promotes the "Democratic" system that was forced upon by its Colonial Masters during Partition.
What is Democratic system? Is a system that is man made and the laws are man made. .

WRONG !!!!!
Myth_buster did you know that Islam is a great supporter of Democracy
The Western COnolian masters are not Establishing Democracy,
instaed they are establishing :

CAPITALISM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Islam is Islam ,its Gods religion and must be followed correctly.
THe problem is people follow Islam stupidly and don't use there heard or don't ask Allah(swt) to guide them and there are some who simply don't practice the faith as it should
as much or just carrying the name Islam.

Last edited:
Myth_buster,
You are more of a myth_maker.
Yes, I have clearly busted the over glorified lunatic zulfiqar ali bhutto corrupt ideology bubble.
How did you jump on from -trying- to tell me what an Islamic 'justice system' was to telling me that the Islamic empire was the largest? Did you skip a non-existent synaptic connection in your brain?
I knew a man of your caliber would fail to comprehend such a simple phrase. (ONE OF THE LARGEST OF ITS TIME)
Boy do you even have a brain?
And speaking of the size of empires, was not the Mongol empire very large too? The same one which sacked Baghdad and started the Islamic decline? So what's your point?
Kid seriously you need help.
Rulling system of Islam LINK
How about read something useful. And kindly drop the manuals created by lunatic bhutto on how to loot pakistan.
As to your 'BOOHOO' about Taseer not delivering for the 'poor', I have already responded to that in this forum today. Look it up.
I dont need to waist important time of my life reading PACK OF LIES.
It was neither Taseer's primary duties nor did he have the funds for that. Go, read that with an objective mind.
Oh ma bad. His duties was to become a overnight billionaire.
But don't try to come up with excuses for Taseer's murder. Already, a certain member has about four different excuses for that.
Excuses? Thats PPP politicians traits. And let me tell you thats the only thing they are good at.
And let me remind you again.

The Messenger of Allah Prophet Mohammed PBUH said.

“If anybody sees in his Ameer (Leader) something which displeases him, he should remain patient, for he who separates himself from the
authority of Islam (Sultan) by even so much as a hand span and
dies thereupon, he would die the death of the days of ignorance.”

Except for few deluded PPP supporters I dont think their is a single Pakistani who was not displeased with taseer.
And let me tell you one more thing. PPP can not possibly use "ISLAM" to justify any of its actions. All of its actions are based on worldly gains and pleasures.
And this government is the 'continuation' of Musharraf? Well, only as far as eliminating the terrorists inside. Otherwise, most forum members would disagree with that.
Oh wait.. Let me help you think of a PPP's achievement of yet another glorious term. ammm...
...........:whistle:.......................... :woot: Renaming NWFP to Paktunkhwa :yahoo:

Last edited:
WRONG !!!!!
Myth_buster did you know that Islam is a great supporter of Democracy
The Western COnolian masters are not Establishing Democracy,
instaed they are establishing :

CAPITALISM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Islam is Islam ,its Gods religion and must be followed correctly.
THe problem is people follow Islam stupidly and don't use there heard or don't ask Allah(swt) to guide them and there are some who simply don't practice the faith as it should
as much or just carrying the name Islam.

Your post is totally flawed and so is your concept of Islam. (Note I am no one to judge your spiritual connection with Allah) apology if you feel offended.

Please go through this thread and you will find the reasons.

Forget 99.99% of the world. Here comes the next "wajib-ul-qatl". Utter madness!

Now Death Fatwa for liberal Muslim woman from a Mosque in Karachi

Washington DC: January 8, 2011. (By Ahmar Mustikhan) One of Pakistan's most liberal women and former information minister Sherry Rehman has been declared wajibul qatal, an apostate who deserves death.

The Sultan Masjid in the Defence Housing Authority, a posh housing scheme that was started for Pakistan military officers in Karachi -- commercial capital of Pakistan -- more than four decades ago, passed the death edict on Rehman for moving a resolution in Pakistan's parliament to amend the draconian blasphemy law and remove the death penalty from it to protect Pakistan's religious minorities, the Politico has reported.

The entire religion fervor comes within weeks after Pakistan forced the chief of the Central Intelligence Agency to flee the country and appears to be part of a psychological warfare orchestrated by the Inter-Services Intelligence against the West, in particular the USA.

Pakistan analysts believe the main goal is to blackmail and prevent the U.S. from entering Pakistan to root out the Al Qaeda.

According to Politico, Pakistan's home minister Rehman Malik in stead of providing foolproof security to Sherry Rehman has asked her to flee the country.

Sherry Rehman, who is extemely liberal, was once the editor of the investigative monthly The Herald, a sister publication of Dawn daily, while her then husband Ehsan Malik was the finance director of the company. There were rumors in Dawn newsroom at the time that their divorce followed after Ehsan Malik returned home unannounced one day.

She belongs to a wellknown family of Sindhi intellectuals of Old Karachi. Her step-sister Toronto-based Humaira Rehman is a leader of the World Sindhi Institute.

Pakistan Christian Post
Ohh great..... Sherry Rahman is now on the list.... Now all those who were hailing these killing should go and take fatwa for their local enemies, Business rivals and competitors.... Its easy for them now....

Do you really think after what is happening to Ahmadis, the Christian community, or the cowered Hindu community there would be anyone daring to make 'derogatory' remarks against the Prophet of Islam?
Least of all, a poor peasant woman taking water to some other people would dare to do that especially after what have been done to some minority people in last couple of years alone.

Again the same thing justice not given to the minorities.

do you really think courts are doing their work properly???? Is there no corruption??? Yes it is there. So I think we should not punish anyone according to blasphemy law because courts cant see who is innocent and who is guilty. But what about other punishments han??? They should also be abandoned, since courts are so corrupt. :rolleyes:

Ohh great..... Sherry Rahman is now on the list.... Now all those who were hailing these killing should go and take fatwa for their local enemies, Business rivals and competitors.... Its easy for them now....

Blasphemy Law was their in all Islamic empires of the past but what made it good was the administration. Only a few people appointed by the state had the right to give fatwa and only state had the right to kill such a person. When i tell this to my class-fellows (all in favour of killing :hitwall:) they say what to do when state is not practising it? I say we can only raise our voice just like Hazarat Imam Abu Hanifa and Imam Hanbali. But no one is ready to do this and think it is Be-gairti. :hitwall:

Now giving fatwa has literally became a joke. The people who are giving them are alim because of degrees not alim because of knowledge. But this does not mean we should abandon the law.

Asim, let me try to answer this one for you. It is expected of non - Muslims, to not believe in the prophet and his message, and that's not the problem. Non- Muslims, not used to listen to the prophet even in his days, and it wasn't an issue. It becomes a problem when someone says that I do not believe in the prophet, and then goes on to make derogatory remarks about him.

I don't mind even if a Muslim disagrees with me over some issue of faith, as long as that disagreement is kept within the boundaries of civility. I might have a disagreement with a Hindu over some issue, but that does not give me the right to mock their deities.

Disagreement is healthy, ridicule is nasty.
So you're saying if someone called the Prophet a liar, it would be "no harm, no foul"?

The Pakistan Christian Post does tend to exaggerate a lot. This is the article that appeared in the daily times.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

KARACHI: After the assassination of Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer, it has been reported that fatwas are being issued against Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Sherry Rehman, declaring her a non-Muslim and demanding death sentence for her.

Daily Times has learnt that the imam of Sultan Masjid has issued a fatwa and another has been published in a pamphlet and distributed by the Tanzeem-e-Islami (TI).

When contacted, Sultan Masjid Imam Munir Ahmed Shakir denied issuing fatwa against Sherry.

Shakir said he was not a mufti. “In my opinion, the facts are open about Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer’s murder, none should try to hatch conspiracies in this regard.”

He said everyone should remain in the limits of law and constitution. However, one who commits blasphemy would be sentenced to death under the country’s law.

He said he has been performing duties in the mosque since its establishment. It was being run under the supervision of Saudi military attaché and Defence Minister Sultan bin Abdul Aziz.

TI’s Karachi Ameer, Shujauddin Shaikh, told Daily Times that the organisation did not issue any pamphlet containing such a fatwa. The only one, which was issued by the TI, was a joint pamphlet issued by all components of the Tahafuz-e-Namoos-e-Risalat.

He said it was written in the pamphlet that the PPP government has hurt the feelings of the people by tabling a bill to amend the blasphemy law, through MNA Sherry Rehman, and made a committee under the chairmanship of minority affairs minister for the purpose.

“We have distributed the pamphlet and we own it. It is also available on our website. Sherry has demanded review of the whole process of blasphemy law, including punishment for the blasphemer,” he concluded.

When contacted, Sherry said the people who issued fatwas against her did not read what she asked for. “We are all Muslims, and you can’t be a Muslim without protecting the Prophet’s (PBUH) sanctity.”

She said the life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a struggle against injustice. “That is what we seek. What they are doing is pure incitement to violence.”

Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer has fallen victim to such a fatwa for raising voice for the weak and the poor. He pleaded the case of Aasia Bibi who was sentenced to death for allegedly committing blasphemy. Interior Minister Rehman Malik has suggested that Sherry must leave the country as her life is in danger.

So you're saying if someone called the Prophet a liar, it would be "no harm, no foul"?

i will try to find exact words but blasphemy law applies to the person who knows that he is saying something disrespectful towards the prophet intentionally, liking making joke of something or saying f**k thing.

as far as a non-believer is concerned he can not understand what is right and what is wrong. If you will question him in foolish manner like Prophet himself believe in this Kalima why not you?? etc he will obviously end-up saying something bad about Prophet. His intentions are not to be disrespectful to anyone. however if you want you can make a ___ out of this thing. thats totally up to you :rolleyes:

Non- Muslims, by not accepting his prophethood and message, have been calling him a liar from day one, and that's fine. If you do not want to believe in the message;don't, but then don't go ahead and insult the prophet, and hurt the feelings of millions who do believe in his message.

The bishop of Lahore, comes on TV all the time, and also advocates his views, and those of Christianity. For Muslims of Pakistan, that might be the bluntest and openest denial of the message of the prophet, but the Bishop is not killed, or threatened with his life. It is fine to have a religious difference of opinion,but it is not fine to let that difference of opinion be a cause of harm to others. Any religion and their beliefs should be respected, no matter how starkly we disagree with them.

Contrast:
6a00d8341c630a53ef0148c76aeca2970c-600wi

Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields"

Muslims turned up in droves for the Coptic Christmas mass Thursday night, offering their bodies, and lives, as “shields” to Egypt’s threatened Christian community
Yasmine El-Rashidi , Friday 7 Jan 2011

Egypt’s majority Muslim population stuck to its word Thursday night. What had been a promise of solidarity to the weary Coptic community, was honoured, when thousands of Muslims showed up at Coptic Christmas eve mass services in churches around the country and at candle light vigils held outside.

From the well-known to the unknown, Muslims had offered their bodies as “human shields” for last night’s mass, making a pledge to collectively fight the threat of Islamic militants and towards an Egypt free from sectarian strife.

“We either live together, or we die together,” was the sloganeering genius of Mohamed El-Sawy, a Muslim arts tycoon whose cultural centre distributed flyers at churches in Cairo Thursday night, and who has been credited with first floating the “human shield” idea.

Among those shields were movie stars Adel Imam and Yousra, popular Muslim televangelist and preacher Amr Khaled, the two sons of President Hosni Mubarak, and thousands of citizens who have said they consider the attack one on Egypt as a whole.

“This is not about us and them,” said Dalia Mustafa, a student who attended mass at Virgin Mary Church on Maraashly Street. “We are one. This was an attack on Egypt as a whole, and I am standing with the Copts because the only way things will change in this country is if we come together.”

In the days following the brutal attack on Saints Church in Alexandria, which left 21 dead on New Year’ eve, solidarity between Muslims and Copts has seen an unprecedented peak. Millions of Egyptians changed their Facebook profile pictures to the image of a cross within a crescent – the symbol of an “Egypt for All”. Around the city, banners went up calling for unity, and depicting mosques and churches, crosses and crescents, together as one.
Egypt-for-all.jpg

The attack has rocked a nation that is no stranger to acts of terror, against all of Muslims, Copts and Jews. In January of last year, on the eve of Coptic Christmas, a drive-by shooting in the southern town of Nag Hammadi killed eight Copts as they were leaving Church following mass. In 2004 and 2005, bombings in the Red Sea resorts of Taba and Sharm El-Sheikh claimed over 100 lives, and in the late 90’s, Islamic militants executed a series of bombings and massacres that left dozens dead.

This attack though comes after a series of more recent incidents that have left Egyptians feeling left out in the cold by a government meant to protect them.

Last summer, 28-year-old businessman Khaled Said was beaten to death by police, also in Alexandria, causing a local and international uproar. Around his death, there have been numerous other reports of police brutality, random arrests and torture.

Last year was also witness to a ruthless parliamentary election process in which the government’s security apparatus and thugs seemed to spiral out of control. The result, aside from injuries and deaths, was a sweeping win by the ruling party thanks to its own carefully-orchestrated campaign that included vote-rigging, corruption and widespread violence. The opposition was essentially annihilated. And just days before the elections, Copts - who make up 10 percent of the population - were once again the subject of persecution, when a government moratorium on construction of a Christian community centre resulted in clashes between police and protestors. Two people were left dead and over 100 were detained, facing sentences of up to life in jail.

The economic woes of a country that favours the rich have only exacerbated the frustration of a population of 80 million whose majority struggle each day to survive. Accounts of thefts, drugs, and violence have surged in recent years, and the chorus of voices of discontent has continued to grow.

The terror attack that struck the country on New Year’s eve is in many ways a final straw – a breaking point, not just for the Coptic community, but for Muslims as well, who too feel marginalized, oppressed, and overlooked by a government that fails to address their needs. On this Coptic Christmas eve, the solidarity was not just one of religion, but of a desperate and collective plea for a better life and a government with accountability.

Last edited:
Who is the real Muslim?

I condemn the governor’s murder, while hundredshail the assassin. Who is the real Muslim then?

Islam is not complicated, Muslims are. When I say I am Muslim, I should not feel the need to categorise myself as an extremist, moderate or liberal. I either practise my religion or don’t, but as long as I believe in one God and the Holy Prophet (pbuh), I am as much of a Muslim as anyone else.

The reaction of several hard-line religious groups at the assassination of Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer, if compared to my reaction and, of course, a very large number of others, confuses me. I claim to be a Muslim and yet I condemn the governor’s murder. On the other hand, hundreds of people are hailing the assassin. Who is the real Muslim then?

Ideally, I shouldn’t feel the need to say out my religious beliefs. But with the way things are going in this country, it is important that every person who recites and believes in the kalma stands up to those passing fatwas, promoting hatred and intoxicating the minds of the ignorant.

Extremism in itself is a menace. But once someone starts approving of it, it becomes an even bigger issue. There is no question about the fact that our society is being radicalised, and the added presence of religious groups who have taken it upon themselves to pass judgements on personal faiths and beliefs of each and every Pakistani, is helping the cause greatly.

In my opinion, the only sane way to deal with this growing sense of righteousness among every Pakistani Muslim is by having a body, an authority or even another religious party comprising young, educated and sensible Pakistanis who stand up to religious fanaticism and say, “You are wrong. My religion does not say that and I am no less of a Muslim than you are.”

And who might these educated and sensible Pakistanis be? Anyone willing to deter any extremist or radical idea by logically and rationally explaining how Islam does not allow it, is a sensible Muslim. And of course, to be that sensible Muslim, we just need to educate ourselves about our religion.

Back
Top Bottom