What's new

99.99% of the world is wajib-ul-qatal for insulting the Prophet

Am I showing you action scenes. Please use your head and listen to the the dialogues of that scene because it shows the truth do not be ignorant.

Not matter how strong or true the message is, it will not be taken seriously if it's shown in a movie or written in a blog. Can you present a movie clipping in a court of law as evidence? I didn't even try to debate with you over the arguments that you are making, I just pointed out that the way you are putting forward your arguments is incorrect and probably won't help your cause.

You are spending so much energy on convincing people of something, why not do it right?

If he was in the west I would say 100% he will suffer but i have my doubts look at the support this dude is getting bloody garlands round his neck who knows what kinda support he might get inside jail heck he might even live like a king and whatever jail he goes it must be secure otherwise his fanboys will try to get him out its a tricky one what to do with such a person.

who said pakistan ... i had cuba in mind send him to guantanimo , if the americans can take him we sure owe them one

News is out that Sherry Rehman has received multiple death threats as well. Rehman Malik urged her to leave the country but she and her husband refused and said we'll fight this right wing bigotry in Pakistan

News is out that Sherry Rehman has received multiple death threats as well. Rehman Malik urged her to leave the country but she and her husband refused and said we'll fight this right wing bigotry in Pakistan

thats very brave of her ... if this news is for real as i heard some where (think i m sure) the day taseer was murder she was crying and explaining on tv that she didnt meant to call basphemy a black law

Omar ... you are one what we term as ""BADBODAR nasalpurast" , i am not going to start bashing your ethnicity just cuz you insulted mine . I will rather suggest you to start using you tube you will not only find like minded crowd but also receive good bashing to your racist remarks and accusations which you really deserve.

These Mohajirs migrated because they are the main reason behind the creation of Pakistan .... they sacrificed both life and property for Pakistan unlike most who claim to be the sons of the soil and rathr woke up to know that they now have a new country ............... !

'BADBOODAR Nasalparast'. LOL!
How true. You made my day. I also have other choice Karachi-wala words for him--in time.

There is a big difference in opposing someone (or defending yourself) and insulting someone.
Oh yeah, you want me to spell it out for you?

The Kalima Tayyab is the core foundation of the Muslim's Imaan. A Christian says no, I don't believe it. You say "But the Prophet himself said so"... His denial now makes the Prophet look like a liar (nauzbila), so? So where does it end? From where does Blasphemy start and stop? We should be killing each other 24x7 day and night...

So tell me what degree of tauheen-e-risalat is acceptable to you? From where does Blasphemy start?

Oh yeah, you want me to spell it out for you?

The Kalima Tayyab is the core foundation of the Muslim's Imaan. A Christian says no, I don't believe it. You say "But the Prophet himself said so"... His denial now makes the Prophet look like a liar (nauzbila), so? So where does it end? From where does Blasphemy start and stop? We should be killing each other 24x7 day and night...

So tell me what degree of tauheen-e-risalat is acceptable to you? From where does Blasphemy start?

Asim, let me try to answer this one for you. It is expected of non - Muslims, to not believe in the prophet and his message, and that's not the problem. Non- Muslims, not used to listen to the prophet even in his days, and it wasn't an issue. It becomes a problem when someone says that I do not believe in the prophet, and then goes on to make derogatory remarks about him.

I don't mind even if a Muslim disagrees with me over some issue of faith, as long as that disagreement is kept within the boundaries of civility. I might have a disagreement with a Hindu over some issue, but that does not give me the right to mock their deities.

Disagreement is healthy, ridicule is nasty.

If this doesn't piss you off, then you're a traitor.

2636Mumtaz-Qadri-outside-cour-007.jpg

Please ship this person to guantanamo bay and make him taste big bob's meat sandwhich. Also record him on camera when he is being tortured and send it to every extremist.

Yeah I know line is copied from Khuda ke liye but it's 100% true.

Its a move but this scene shows 100% truth
YouTube - Khuda ke liye,, main part

Thank you for the link, Aashiq! This movie is in my to-watch list for a long time and now I will prioritize watching it.

Oh, about this 'Mohajirs' being 'secularists' debate, I think we need to understand that the person killed is Taseer a 'thet-Punjabi' and there are plenty of non-Mohajirs as well as Mohajirs who are distressed by what is happening in the country.

Thanks again and keep up the fight. This forum, along with the 'comments' at Pakistaniat.com and tribune.com.pk are some of the few places where there is sanity. May be islands of sanity.

ne says that I do not believe in the prophet, and then goes on to make derogatory remarks about him.

Do you really think after what is happening to Ahmadis, the Christian community, or the cowered Hindu community there would be anyone daring to make 'derogatory' remarks against the Prophet of Islam?

Least of all, a poor peasant woman taking water to some other people would dare to do that especially after what have been done to some minority people in last couple of years alone.

All Taseer was trying to say that that Christian woman was innocent after he had studied what happened to her. His conscience could not keep him in peace knowing that, being the governor of Punjab, having access to President Zardari's right of pardon, he could save one innocent life.

There are plenty of videos out there. Even one of his last tweats, to confirm that he knew there was danger in what he was doing. He, as self made billionaire, who could have moved his family to some Pacific island and enjoyed a great life himself and ensured that for his family. He risked all that for a poor peasant Christian woman. He lost it all for a poor peasant Christian woman.

Can then there be any doubt that Taseer was martyr then? A true 'Shaheed' because, in Islam, as my 'Islamiat' courses tell me, the bigger Jihad (Jihad e Kubra) is against ignorance, against injustice, against poverty. The smaller Jihad (Jihad e Sughra) is the classical armed struggle.

The race is between the bad guy vs the bad guy. Both bad guys will fool the awam. Both have different ideology not even representing the true value of Islam.
Im talking about the government vs the gunmen/supporters.

The race is between the bad guy vs the bad guy. Both bad guys will fool the awam. Both have different ideology not even representing the true value of Islam.
Im talking about the government vs the gunmen/supporters.

Can you be any more vague?
Sherry Rehman a bad guy?
Did you enter the correct URL? You know, if you want similar, receptive voices I can point you toward other websites where you will be garlanded from head to toe. Here the mods don't put up with support for terrorism.

What are you trying to say? Or are you going to answer like Mr. Niazi Falcon to me yesterday and ask me to 'open my eyes' and all will be clear?

Do you really think after what is happening to Ahmadis, the Christian community, or the cowered Hindu community there would be anyone daring to make 'derogatory' remarks against the Prophet of Islam?

Under the real islamic laws (not Muslims made laws) Non-Muslims have their equal rights which unfortunately many Muslims fail to understand and thus misrepresent Islam.
All Taseer was trying to say that that Christian woman was innocent after he had studied what happened to her. His conscience could not keep him in peace knowing that, being the governor of Punjab, having access to President Zardari's right of pardon, he could save one innocent life.

Any one who does not lack comprehension should understand by now that this corrupt government is indirectly involved in the disability of Pakistan. No matter how deluded PPP supporters get this government is the continuation of Musharraf's corrupt policies and even worst.
There are plenty of videos out there. Even one of his last tweats, to confirm that he knew there was danger in what he was doing. He, as self made billionaire, who could have moved his family to some Pacific island and enjoyed a great life himself and ensured that for his family. He risked all that for a poor peasant Christian woman. He lost it all for a poor peasant Christian woman.

Booohooo.. This same guy refused to deliver anything positive for millions of people of Punjab but gave up his life for a "poor innocent christian women".
Look. When i mean, disability then this case is the prime example. The Force that is trying to destabilize Pakistan knows in order to create a rift among Pakistanis then by flaming this issue will serve its purpose. Do you seriously think this "innocent" christian women is innocent? So all those minorities punished for blasphemy in the past years were genuine? If their were innocent cases why wasnt the issue raised as much as this "innocent" christian women?
Can then there be any doubt that Taseer was martyr then? A true 'Shaheed' because, in Islam, as my 'Islamiat' courses tell me, the bigger Jihad (Jihad e Kubra) is against ignorance, against injustice, against poverty. The smaller Jihad (Jihad e Sughra) is the classical armed struggle.

Not according to Islamiat but according to corrupt PPP ideology.
Ironically in your "islamiat" course you did not learn about the Islamic Ruling system. I bet you dont even know their was a Islamic ruling system that existed hundreds of Years ago according to Islamic values. But I believe according to ignorants like you and every single ignorant in Pakistan politics the Islamic rulling system is what the TTP represents.
How about Prophet Mohammed PBUH the greatest man in the history of man kind (NOT lunatic zulfiqar ali bhutto or any Politician) promoted (ummah kalifah)??? And guess what? under this system ISLAMIC empire was the greatest empire of its time!
(Prophet Mohammed PBUH said:
“The Believers are like one man: if his eye suffers, his whole body suffers; if his head suffers, his whole body suffers”.

Why did the Prophet say, “Believers are like one man”?

The Prophet said, “Believers are like one man”, because Islam wants the Muslims to be united, not divided. Strength lies in solidarity.)

I hope you can also comprehend the metaphors of this ahadith.

And Pakistani Polotics has only created disunity among Muslims.

Pakistan was formed because of Muslims and Muslims are Muslims because of islam. And according to Islam its obligatory for Muslims to ESTABLISH the ruling system according to Islam. But Pakistani Politics proudly promotes the "Democratic" system that was forced upon by its Colonial Masters during Partition.
What is Democratic system? Is a system that is man made and the laws are man made. The Islamic system is the guidance from allah that are not to be distorted by men. And if we fallow Allah's orders only he can guide us Muslims to straight path.

Coming back to the topic of yet another PPP worker...

The Messenger of Allah said.

“If anybody sees in his Ameer (Leader) something which displeases him, he should remain patient, for he who separates himself from the
authority of Islam (Sultan) by even so much as a hand span and
dies thereupon, he would die the death of the days of ignorance.”

Clearly according to prophet Mohammed PBUH salman taseer died the death of an ignorant.

As for the Gunmen who killed him.... That was the least the a Muslim could do to another Muslim.... And his action has only brought disunity among many fellow muslims of different mind set.

May allah reward them for their good deeds.

Last edited:
Please ship this person to guantanamo bay and make him taste big bob's meat sandwhich. Also record him on camera when he is being tortured and send it to every extremist.

What a sick mentality you have.

Back
Top Bottom