What's new

99.99% of the world is wajib-ul-qatal for insulting the Prophet

my brother,
this is like running away from the challenges. We all have to die one day, just prove your worth/strength!

You mean we should also start exploding?

According to our prophet(P.B.U.H), strength is measured by other measures.

“He is not strong or powerful who throws people down, but he is strong who withholds himself from anger'.

my brother,
this is like running away from the challenges. We all have to die one day, just prove your worth/strength!
Brother, I have no intentions of turning into the monster I have set out to kill.

Hum toh dushmano ko bhi pakeeza saza dete hain
Haath uthate nahi, nazaron se gira dete hain.

When our gov. will employ corrupt people in administration, the laws are bound to be misused.

take corrective measures regarding investigation process, the law has nothing to do with it.

when the liberals single out blasphemy law for misuse, this only gives the perception that their intentions aren't pure.

btw,
you should be aware that liberals/seculars demand withdrawing of death penalty for the blasphemer.

Law was misused not because of corruption but because it's vague and doesn't require an evidence.

Liberal/seculars and minority basically is demanding withdrawal of death sentence. So can't we reduce the punishment? I mean keep the law but reduce the punishment.

When you doubt the intentions of liberals? Everyone is questionable to God. Liberals in the past had also singled out Hudood ordinance. So i don't think that this has happened for the first time.

Law was misused not because of corruption but because it's vague and doesn't require an evidence.

Liberal/seculars and minority basically is demanding withdrawal of death sentence. So can't we reduce the punishment? I mean keep the law but reduce the punishment.

When you doubt the intentions of liberals? Everyone is questionable to God. Liberals in the past had also singled out Hudood ordinance. So i don't think that this has happened for the first time.

because i very well know their stance regarding Islamic laws and their implementation in Pakistan.

the law is very clear and full evidence is required.

why the seculars are now crying about rule of law, where was their voices when mr Taseer was behaving like Mola Jatt of Punjabi films. do the courts or mr taseer decides who's guilty and who's not, the woman still got the right to high/supreme court, what was the magical lamp which told mr taseer that the blasphemer was innocent.

So when Mr Taseer & his types didn't respected the rule of law, why expect this from others?

The death penalty for blasphemy is a unanimous decision having it's roots from Hadiths and the ijma of Sahabas. i see seculars saying that Muslims are divided into sects, at-least they all are unanimous in this, now plz respect this consensus.

Reducing the punishment~ Well, all you have to do is, gather Scholars from the whole world and convince them to reach ijma (consensus) to reduce the punishment!

Ok the game, set, match boys. Kill everyone. Then shoot yourself.

Reminds me of the movie "The Mist":lol:

Logic tells such killings took place during zia era and when PPPP came to power that time they did not change anything, now why spread the Chaos among population with such bill. Mullahs are just desperate they have been weakened so the only thing they are good at is trolling the streets of Pakistan. I hope tomorrow the liberals don't bring in gay marriage bill.
There is no need to bring in new bill, the only need for the better information, better interrogations and evidence collection and highly capable Judges and judiciary and most of all a tight control on Mullahs to stay out of Judiciary. Clearly here the law is not the problem the problem is Courts, bad evidences, and interrogation and vice versa.

Last edited:
Brother, I have no intentions of turning into the monster I have set out to kill.

Hum toh dushmano ko bhi pakeeza saza dete hain
Haath uthate nahi, nazaron se gira dete hain.

than my brother your assumed "liberal movement" is dead even b4 it's birth.

does it really matter what the tiny 0.00001% secular/liberal fascists believe in, i don't think so! :lazy:

So secularists/Llberals are fascists because they don't support killing a politician who spoke out in defence of a woman who is facing the possibility of being executed because she might have insulted a long dead religious figure? Yet you are not a fascist despite the fact that you want people to be killed for hurting your precious feelings?

The whole hysteria surrounding blasphemy in Pakistan reminds me of the hysteria about witchcraft in medieval Europe. If somebody was accused of being a witch, other people would be too scared to dispute the charge because they feared the Church would accuse them of being a witch too. It led to thousands of people being horribly killed for ludicrous/impossible reasons, such as supposedly transforming themselves into a cat to spy on their neighbours.

If people are too scared to speak out in defence of an alleged blasphemer for fear of being accused of the same crime, then how can the alleged blasphemer hope to receive a fair trial? What if the judge is too scared to find the alleged blasphemer not guilty?

because i very well know their stance regarding Islamic laws and their implementation in Pakistan.

the law is very clear and full evidence is required.

why the seculars are now crying about rule of law, where was their voices when mr Taseer was behaving like Mola Jatt of Punjabi films. do the courts or mr taseer decides who's guilty and who's not, the woman still got the right to high/supreme court, what was the magical lamp which told mr taseer that the blasphemer was innocent.

So when Mr Taseer & his types didn't respected the rule of law, why expect this from others?

The death penalty for blasphemy is a unanimous decision having it's roots from Hadiths and the ijma of Sahabas. i see seculars saying that Muslims are divided into sects, at-least they all are unanimous in this, now plz respect this consensus.

Reducing the punishment~ Well, all you have to do is, gather Scholars from the whole world and convince them to reach ijma (consensus) to reduce the punishment!

Please read the problem associated with this law.

Chronicles of blasphemy – The Express Tribune Blog

As for Asia bibi, i am no one to decide her fate. That decision rests with the court.

than my brother your assumed "liberal movement" is dead even b4 it's birth.

Liberalism is not a movement in Pakistan. It's just an ideology. Liberal people don't want to impose it on other people but they also don't want to be marginalized.

The difference being we don't suicide bomb your demonstrations where as you always have a jacket or two handy to blow yourselves up.

Accusations? Why are you using "You" and "we"? Do you have any solid proof about all or anybody supporting blasphemy laws being terrorists? If people don't agree with you,don't accuse them of being terrorists or terrorism supporters...

pakistanis as a nation have a unique phobia from secularism. How many times do we need to implement failures again and again. Amalgamation of religion and state is equivalent to disaster aint that obvious from anarchy and chaos we are seeing. People who raise slogan of peaceful and tolerant islam are out to justify the murder in its name. The way religion has clouded judgement of educated people is absolutely stunning.... Arrr

Dont know why people think amalgamation of religion and state is not suitable in this modern era. Same people will be saying that science was able to prove many thing 1200, 1300 year after they were mentioned in Quran. Same people think we can not run country with Quran the basic guideline

So secularists/Llberals are fascists because they don't support killing a politician who spoke out in defence of a woman who is facing the possibility of being executed because she might have insulted a long dead religious figure? Yet you are not a fascist despite the fact that you want people to be killed for hurting your precious feelings?

The whole hysteria surrounding blasphemy in Pakistan reminds me of the hysteria about witchcraft in medieval Europe. If somebody was accused of being a witch, other people would be too scared to dispute the charge because they feared the Church would accuse them of being a witch too. It led to thousands of people being horribly killed for ludicrous/impossible reasons, such as supposedly transforming themselves into a cat to spy on their neighbours.

If people are too scared to speak out in defence of an alleged blasphemer for fear of being accused of the same crime, then how can the alleged blasphemer hope to receive a fair trial? What if the judge is too scared to find the alleged blasphemer not guilty?
Very stupid comments , All the cases of blasphemy uptill now are decided by courts freely and all the accused were quited by pakistani courts . You know nothing about it. I dont want to talk of christianity , we respect christ(peace be upon him), Hazrat MUSA (p.b.uh) , all the the religeous figures things , beliefs etc. We dont want anybody to disrespect our religeous elder(p.b.u.h). If Taseer would not have interviened and influenced the courts proceeding by influencing President for pardon it wouldnot have been agreat problem. There were so many blasphemy cases which were not much public like this and the justice prevails everytime in our judicial system .

Kill every non-Muslim, Taseer called it the Black Law, non-Muslims don't even believe in the entire Islam! They think its fiction. Kill them.

Atheists don't even believe in the existence of God, kill them!

Kill em all, <muahahahhahahaha>

the number of people thanking this hate-filled comment show how fanaticism has taken deep roots within pakistani society :frown:

Back
Top Bottom