What's new

8th grade Christian girl accused of blasphemy over a typo in Punjab

Conclusion i draw from this:

1.Islam is no beacon of tolerance or freedom
2.The more you think about Islamic principles, the more intolerant you become.

Result: Strong dislike for the religion, not the followers.

Wow..I love your "methodology" of drawing 'conclusions' . . .
Why you relate EVERYTHING to Islam? I know you are a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy devout Christian and believe Jesus as your savior,King of flesh and what not but I guess you're reading too much anti-Islam stuff on the internet these days.By the way,Christians are STILL killing little girls if Africa in their witch hunts. This all is happening in the name of Christianity..Also,some Catholics here STILL believe that Galileo was wrong and bible/church is right when it comes to the Earth and Universe :lol: ..So let me use YOUR methodology and draw some conclusions to show you what a joke you are in your "conclusions" :

My conclusions :

1- Christianity is retarded and caused the most number of deaths/killings/rapes in human history (talking about religions) ..
2-The more you practice Christianity, the more irrational,unscientific and inhumane you become ...e.g Killings of little girls in extremist Christian countries and stance of devout Catholics on science

Strong dislike for the religion and even strong dislike for the blind people who follow such primitive,destructive and backward religion ...

@ Mech

How about this,han? :azn:

Is it real??

Looks like Pakistan is fcuked off beyond repair. Good luck. I see fault on teacher. Why should he/she take this matter to mullaha.

buddy, what do you expect from an 8year old kid? how many of us used to be careful about silly things in that age? and it is usleless to criticize the teacher, perhaps he was a fundo wierdo himself.

She is not eight years old, she is an eight grader. In Pakistan it usually means she is between 13 and 14 years old.

Even if she did this intentionally, she is still a minor. Maybe few days of suspension might drive home the point that she should be respectful towards other peoples religion.

But the question should be why are we asking a Christian girl questions pertaining to Islamic practice.

She is not eight years old, she is an eight grader. In Pakistan it usually means she is between 13 and 14 years old.

Even if she did this intentionally, she is still a minor. Maybe few days of suspension might drive home the point that she should be respectful towards other peoples religion.

But the question should be why are we asking a Christian girl questions pertaining to Islamic practice.

This is exam right? if wrong answer, don't give any marks. thats it. She can write whatever s.h.i.t she wants.
I saw people writing bollywood strories for some questions.

Conclusion i draw from this:

1.Islam is no beacon of tolerance or freedom
2.The more you think about Islamic principles, the more intolerant you become.

Result: Strong dislike for the religion, not the followers.

Religion Divides, faith Unites.. Be it faith in nation/state or some path...

Pakistani ppl are very emotional..

since when in Urdu they ve included Naat? I dont remember back in the day anything relating to the Prophet or the Na'at.
I only remember Islamic Studies & non muslims were exempt from the class.

nem hakim khatra-e-jan
nem mullah khatra-e-eman

these so called mullahs dont even know the basics of Islam.

^However, i do know this particular faculty member in our college. A deeply devout Muslim with a PhD in some subject related to Aerospace. The guy is unshakable. No matter how hard you try to provoke him.

One of the most peaceful beings i have ever seen on this planet.

PS: He has written quite a few books related to Aerospace which makes him an authority on the subject.

That means the people are a problem - not the religion.

In Urdu script, write out the words "na'at" and "la'nat" and see for yourself just how similar they can appear.

Where does the lam come from son?

Dear Grandaddy-O:

The first letter "noon" can be mistaken for a "lam" if the flourished style of writing extends the length of the letter. Put the "nukta" a little off to the side and the mistake can be even easier.

And IF that day comes Islam will have changed --religion is what adherents practice, and never anything else --- but why have we become idol worshipers, why are we so obsessed with enemy seeking and enemy making? What is root , the raag and rishe of this malady? Our parents were not like this, what makes us like this and WHY?

It is of course the quality of the education about what is Islam that we receive - the more interesting question is WHY is the quality or content of the Islam we are taught, what it is, whose purposes are being served?

I want to say I have been very impressed with the responses on this thread, and this comment is friendly. To answer your question, Muse, I'll ask another. "Cui bono?" "Who profits?" Answer, the Wahhabbis and the Saudi Ministry of Tourism.

Two words: facade piety.

Making a show of piety has become a social competition, so everyone wants to outdo their neighbor in facade piety. If you don't take a stand on perceived 'blasphemy', your neighbor might beat you to it and people might think you are not pious enough. It's quite screwed up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom