What's new

8th grade Christian girl accused of blasphemy over a typo in Punjab

Why would we try to prove whether or not it was intentional. She is a child, and she was reprimanded. You don't need to study urdu to realize word in question had an extra letter added to it. Like I said the school administration handled the situation well.
I feel pity on such deliberate ignorance.

Urdu teacher is on gulity for not making their student fully understand the meaning of the words in the poem...
most of the time poems are mug-up(memorized) by the students and they bound to do mistakes while putting them on paper...

Probably i dont have to prove my intellectual prowess to you. But it seems you have come back by reading my one liners not Post 137. So go and read first then you will know why you guys talk like this....:police:

Probably i dont have to prove my intellectual prowess to you. But it seems you have come back by reading my one liners not Post 137. So go and read first then you will know why you guys talk like this....:police:

Fail. Make a point or an argument otherwise stop trolling.

The society in pakistan should first become human and then they can think of islam and religion..What a shame what a shame.. An 8th class gal is beaten by a teacher not bcoz she is done a spelling mistake but she has made a spelling mistake on some sensitive issues.. When u consider issues such sensitive they y do u use them in ur day to day life. How could someone not expect children to not commit mistakes in an exam??

time to close the thread, there is nothing to say any further. although we all agree that the teacher/school is as guilty as hell, but we are still arguing.

See this what I don't like about Indian members. It's so easy to point the finger instead of taking a look in the mirror. I can go dig out articles such as this from India, but for the sake of not trolling I won't. I agree with Ahmed. Close the thread.

See this what I don't like about Indian members. It's so easy to point the finger instead of taking a look in the mirror. I can go dig out articles such as this from India, but for the sake of not trolling I won't. I agree with Ahmed. Close the thread.

there are many wrong doing in india on bases of caste and religion but the intelectual gruop always active to put a balance weight , that's the way india never tilted wrongly ...
an 8th standerd girl expled and her family force to leave their home , everybody agreed and nobody put a balance weight to avert the matter ...
and here you came calling that pakistan has right to do wrong coz in india too such things exist...pathatic..

i did not read the thread.in order to update you people on this matter

all religious scholars condemned this act of school admin.they said child of this age don't know these things.etc etc.on this matter nation (people who knew this incident) is with child.

also i don't understand one thing
when non muslims can't read the muslim religious text how this thing happened at very first place.

Cant the GOP or the Supreme Court or some other government run institution help the said girl in the matter.??? As in always everyone here in the forum also think that whatever happened with her and her mother was absolutely wrong .... So the same sentiment will be prevailing in the ppl sitting in the offices also??? Why not somebody comes forward and help deal with the situation in a reasonable manner??!!!!

Why would we try to prove whether or not it was intentional. She is a child, and she was reprimanded. You don't need to study urdu to realize word in question had an extra letter added to it. Like I said the school administration handled the situation well.
What for? We are not talking about a child throwing a temper tantrum because she was deny a piece of candy. We are talking about an act that we know MUST have a high degree of emotional maturity, intellectual capacity, education, and intent in order for the act to come forth. This child lacks all of the criteria. She can spell G-O-D long before she can grasp the simplest of the concept of the godhood. So what good is it to punish her even in the least?

This is nothing more than religious one upmanship by a few zealots trying to prove to everyone how pious and devote they are to the faith and a child and her family has to suffer for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom