What's new

72 suspected Bangladeshi nationals offloaded from train

Nellie massacre was successfully instigated by RAW and indian govt.. I respect RAW. Only indian thing that talks less works more....

LOL :rofl: contrary to your believe illegal migrants themselve instigated the nellie incident when they tried to encroach on the tiwa tribal land and it was Indian forces (crpf and army) which actually saved them otherwise we could have settelled the matter then itself and we would not have seen this day.

I am nobody to expect anything or not... It is your government which should decide whether they are from Bangladesh or not... If so then to report it to Bangladeshi government. None of these are my concern.

This report neither has told that they entered illegally or they are from Bangladesh. Only they are suspected and suspect because this daily poor labor was moving without any document with them and somebody complained about it. I hardly doubt even 25% Indian day labor moves with any document with them as wearing lungi there is any place to keep it.

Just talk with some sense dnt behave like stupid

I think their is a difference btw roaming within country and going outside ......

This is nothing but anti Muslim phobia n proted by radical hindu groups.

When your government will say that they are illegal Bangladeshi come n say it to us. Else just stfu.

I think you yourself cried in same forum that only Bangali Hindu came to India for labour work ...... what happened to your super rich country now

This has nothing to do with religion. India is a third world country and it cannot afford more third world migrants because it has enough hungry and poor to feed for herself so it cannot take anymore economic migrants. Simple as that!

This has nothing to do with religion. India is a third world country and it cannot afford more third world migrants because it has enough hungry and poor to feed for herself so it cannot take anymore economic migrants. Simple as that!

Strange coming from a BD , but I agree ...fully

Just talk with some sense dnt behave like stupid

I think their is a difference btw roaming within country and going outside ......

I think you yourself cried in same forum that only Bangali Hindu came to India for labour work ...... what happened to your super rich country now

Roaming outside the country? I think they were roaming within India let alone within a single state.

I told several times that they are suspected because of fascist policy to target minority n only cause of one random person filed a complaint. No proof whatsoever.

Just go n check what I said. 20 million migration theory is a myth. Those who have gone mostly are Hindus and only a small portion is Muslim. But how you are so sure about these people's religion?

India is always a third world country with bulk of it's population poor. What's new in it??? N based on Indian census it is Nepal from which illegal migrant is going to India.

But anyway what is the point of your last part of the sentence?

Assam does not belong to India... It it occupied by them. So they shouldn't talk.... Once BNP in power ULFA will be reformed.... Till then Alvida.

Assamese poeple think otherwise. Just like Caligornia doesn't belong to US and Scotland doesn't belong to UK? :)

What migrant?? You guys believe, 72 illegals packed together and boarded a entire compartment of a train to travel to some XYZ place India? And these foolish Indians clapping their hand saying some illegals were caught!! They dont have self respect to begin with.

Roaming outside the country? I think they were roaming within India let alone within a single state.

I told several times that they are suspected because of fascist policy to target minority n only cause of one random person filed a complaint. No proof whatsoever.

Just go n check what I said. 20 million migration theory is a myth. Those who have gone mostly are Hindus and only a small portion is Muslim. But how you are so sure about these people's religion?

where you find this stupidity ..

India is always a third world country with bulk of it's population poor. What's new in it??? N based on Indian census it is Nepal from which illegal migrant is going to India.

But anyway what is the point of your last part of the sentence?

You are right India is third world country but think about your Bangladesh where people ready to die ... for going into a third world country

1.Similar reports appeared many times in the past also. In the end all turned out to be bogus and not a single BD national was ever sent back as illegal. Because of the anti-Muslim and anti-Bengalee hype created by the Hindu rightist politicians and their media, any Muslim or Bengalee in NE is considered a suspect.
2.However, the ground reality is that the Muslim population in Assam has already reached over 50%. They have their exclusive political party. There is also an armed underground resistance group.

1.Similar reports appeared many times in the past also. In the end all turned out to be bogus and not a single BD national was ever sent back as illegal. Because of the anti-Muslim and anti-Bengalee hype created by the Hindu rightist politicians and their media, any Muslim or Bengalee in NE is considered a suspect.
2.However, the ground reality is that the Muslim population in Assam has already reached over 50%. They have their exclusive political party. There is also an armed underground resistance group.

50 % in assam?
If those 50% are indian muslims, i dont have a problem, but if the bulk are BD immigirants, then we have a problem....
First prove ur claim for 50% population share?

There was a report in indian newspaper that those 72 arrested in Assam actually from Dhubri district of Assam and was going for work. Report in Dainik Jugasankha quoted police officials those people are from Dhubri dristrict of Assam and not from Bangladesh.

One more indian propaganda busted. But this incident shows one more time how indians are targeting their poor Bengali speaking Muslim population and labeling them as Bangladeshis.

Indians over exaggerate the migration from by a long shot.

There was a report in indian newspaper that those 72 arrested in Assam actually from Dhubri district of Assam and was going for work. Report in Dainik Jugasankha quoted police officials those people are from Dhubri dristrict of Assam and not from Bangladesh.

One more indian propaganda busted. But this incident shows one more time how indians are targeting their poor Bengali speaking Muslim population and labeling them as Bangladeshis.

Source plss?

oh come on guys, don't you get bored trolling on the same old topic everyday. WTF Dude.
If these are Bangladeshi's, then prove that they are so and lock them up or deport them. But abide by the law.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom