What's new

72 suspected Bangladeshi nationals offloaded from train

I did not say this
"They havnt done anything wrong"

I said this
"They havnt done anything wrong that is worthy of execution"
By which it means that their crimes are not worthy of execution

OK their crime in not that big.

What about ULFA terrorist, Smugglers include fake currency, drugs etc etc ??

a group of 72 persons and non-of them had even a driving license????

conspiracy..........by Awami league

Plz inform the authorities...........file a case in world court...........raise ur voice in security council.........dont do it here.......its of no use mate

Poor daily labor will carry driving license?? In which fools paradise do you live in?

Poor daily labor will carry driving license?? In which fools paradise do you live in?

While crossing international border every one should keep legal documents with them ... doesn't matter poor or rich ...

Only stupid can find excuse in this

with an annual growth of nearly 10% i don't see India breaking.

Only west India is getting the growth but not the east India. Indian poors are out of any sort of development despite the GDP growth. Only rich and then middle class are getting the benefit.

Indian government is fully aware ofit and that's why they are so desperate for the transit now.

While crossing international border every one should keep legal documents with them ... doesn't matter poor or rich ...

Only stupid can find excuse in this

None of the person involved has not been proven yet from bangladesh

OK their crime in not that big.

What about ULFA terrorist, Smugglers include fake currency, drugs etc etc ??

You yourself said ULFA is long dead. Anyway ULFA people are indian citizen, they are under your jurisdiction.

BGB captures ppl with fake currency, drugs, yaba tablets.. And then they send them to jail. They do not kill them. Perhaps BSF could do the same

Do you mean that thread about border killing should be allowed but not illegal mirgrant? Both are related to each other, don't you think so?

Nop. Too many threads on both. It's getting annoying. I've already said all BSF threads must also be merged into one thread.

Nop. Too many threads on both. It's getting annoying. I've already said all BSF threads must also be merged into one thread.

If BSF kill any smuggler or any other BD person so are ready to post every thing in same thread or just because we caught 72 Bangladeshi people crossing border illegally .. you said this ???

so we are justified shooting illegals?

another thing............stop whiskhy for Bsf for a month.............75 crossed under there nose

LOL. Bangladeshi don't have any fear about BSF. They can enter whenever they want. They don't even need any major reason to enter India. Just to hurt india villager is enough reason to enter India.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...eshis-attack-locals-meghalaya.html?highlight=

Unlike illegal migrant. There is a sticky thread about BSF killing bangladeshi

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/19363-bsf-killing-bangladeshi-civilians.html

but your some countrymen still makes another thread for it.

mods should pin a thread that says all illegal immigration and bsf shooting

I think you want to accept the reality

They all are came from Bangladesh so else you expecting ???

I am nobody to expect anything or not... It is your government which should decide whether they are from Bangladesh or not... If so then to report it to Bangladeshi government. None of these are my concern.

This report neither has told that they entered illegally or they are from Bangladesh. Only they are suspected and suspect because this daily poor labor was moving without any document with them and somebody complained about it. I hardly doubt even 25% Indian day labor moves with any document with them as wearing lungi there is any place to keep it.

This is nothing but anti Muslim phobia n proted by radical hindu groups.

When your government will say that they are illegal Bangladeshi come n say it to us. Else just stfu.

@aazidane Exactly^^. Then we can finally have more interesting threads at the top of the non-sticky section.

I am nobody to expect anything or not... It is your government which should decide whether they are from Bangladesh or not... If so then to report it to Bangladeshi government. None of these are my concern.

This report neither has told that they entered illegally or they are from Bangladesh. Only they are suspected and suspect because this daily poor labor was moving without any document with them and somebody complained about it. I hardly doubt even 25% Indian day labor moves with any document with them as wearing lungi there is any place to keep it.

This is nothing but anti Muslim phobia n proted by radical hindu groups.

When your government will say that they are illegal Bangladeshi come n say it to us. Else just stfu.

In Punjab,we have a rule that all migrant workers from other states should carry atleast a identification card..............it can be a driving license or best is the industry note where they work.......
In this way if anything happens to them , Authorities will be able to quickly identify them and help them..........as there are over 10 lakh seasonal workers in ludhiana alone..........who works in textile / cycle etc industries.

If they can carry a small piece of paper with them ...........i believe everyone can

these threads with all the same arguments and same trolling gets boring.

Some indian says illegals should be shot and its a national epidemic.
Some Bangladeshi replies shooting is inhumane, deport them, dont shoot them.
Then Indian tries justifying the killing of a humanbeing for crossing a border.
Then Bangladeshi gets mad and tells they are going to reunite with their brothers in west bengal and westbengal and assam belongs to bangladesh.
Roybot brings out his map
Bangladeshis brings out greater Bangladesh.
One Bangladesh pulls out "hindus returning to hindustan"
Al zakir talks about the glory days of pakistan and the muslim ummah.

Back
Top Bottom