What's new

72 suspected Bangladeshi nationals offloaded from train

We don't need Assam. We are just sympathetic to their struggle for freedom. After all we experienced 71.

Too bad they are not very sympathetic to your kind mate. Very unfortunate incident that was.

To bad they are not very sympathetic to your kind mate. Very unfortunate incident that was.
Nellie massacre was successfully instigated by RAW and indian govt.. I respect RAW. Only indian thing that talks less works more....

They are in large number thats why they are not able to hide but what about those who crossing border in mid night

Catch them, tase them. But dont kill them. They havnt done anything wrong that is worthy of execution

Nellie massacre was successfully instigated by RAW and indian govt.. I respect RAW. Only indian thing that talks less works more....

Lol and you know that how? And what exactly did RAW achieve by doing so?

Not possible to kill 5000 in 15 villages within six hours without planning. If there was plan then that was not mob or common people.

Not possible to kill 5000 in 15 villages within six hours without planning. If there was plan then that was not mob or common people.

It could have been easily planned by the angry Assamese people. You did't answer my second question?

Funny news...In Bangladesh not everyone moves around with their national id card with them. Same case may also be over here. You can not expect a poor day labor moves around with their identity documents with them all the time n most importantly this report also said it alleged or suspected. This is not concluding.

If in reality they are bangladeshi national provide necessary proof to Bangladeshi government, it will take it back. No need to make any fuss. Recently Bangladeshi government legalized status around 200000 illegal Bangladeshi nationals in Malaysia. So it won't be a big deal.

Illegal migration is a common phenomena. Many illegal Indian migrants come to Bangladesh and go all around the world.

But 20 million illegal migration story is a big time myth and hoax prepated by radical Hindu extremist politicians. We already proved it one of the thread which was opened on this issue.
a group of 72 persons and non-of them had even a driving license????

conspiracy..........by Awami league

Plz inform the authorities...........file a case in world court...........raise ur voice in security council.........dont do it here.......its of no use mate

Catch them, tase them. But dont kill them. They havnt done anything wrong that is worthy of execution

Crossing international border illegally is not wrong .... are you serious ??

I do not think BNP will be required... Sooner or later India will be broken into many pieces by itself. Just wait n watch... One for Dalits, one for christians specially in around Orissa and in south, one for Muslims, Punjab for Sikh, Kashmir independent or to be marged with Pakistan, NE India n probably one for maoists.

plz point out where is India
india-political-map.gif

yea it is true that I have come accoss so many separatist sikhs and kashmiris online but never met any from assam though later heard that ulfa leader's son used to read with me in same college... I was trolling just. This is troll thread......

thanks for concern for us.

PS- i am a sikh

Crossing international border illegally is not wrong .... are you serious ??

I did not say this
"They havnt done anything wrong"

I said this
"They havnt done anything wrong that is worthy of execution"
By which it means that their crimes are not worthy of execution

Lebensraum theory Achieving a "Greater Bangladesh" as Lebensraum (additional living space) is alleged to be the reason for large- scale illegal immigration from Bangladesh into India's northeastern states.[6] Similarly it is alleged that illegal immigration is actively encouraged by some political groups in Bangladesh as well as the state of Bangladesh to convert large parts of India's northeastern states and West Bengal into Muslim-majority areas that would subsequently seek to separate from India and join Muslim-majority Bangladesh.[6]

Lebensraum theory Achieving a "Greater Bangladesh" as Lebensraum (additional living space) is alleged to be the reason for large- scale illegal immigration from Bangladesh into India's northeastern states.[6] Similarly it is alleged that illegal immigration is actively encouraged by some political groups in Bangladesh as well as the state of Bangladesh to convert large parts of India's northeastern states and West Bengal into Muslim-majority areas that would subsequently seek to separate from India and join Muslim-majority Bangladesh.[6]

so we are justified shooting illegals?

another thing............stop whiskhy for Bsf for a month.............75 crossed under there nose

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom