What's new

7 Ways Pakistanis Like To Eat Mangoes

sab bakwaas aur choachlle baazee hai

aam khaane ka asli mazzaa to dopahar me hai jab langda aur dassharree aam khaate khaate uska rass kohniyon thak aane lagge sar paet/medda bharr jaaye aur suroor saa ankho me aane lagge

daadee ek gana gaya karti thee ... kyona rotion ka paer hum lagga laen aam khaayen roti khaayen roti aam khaa laen :D
In childhood we, during and after eating mangos like that, hum ic ky chilkay aik dosry ky kaan py mara krty thy.:lol:

I am not sure which Pakistanis this thread is referring to :lol:

In childhood we, during and after eating mangos like that, hum ic ky chilkay aik dosry ky kaan py mara krty thy.:lol:
subhaan allah khoob soorat baat :tup :

True Pakistanis eat their mangoes straight up. And lots of them. That's it. :D
you mean whoskey with mango cubes .... interesting il try that today but vodka isntead of whiskey

or maybe i cup mango pulp and one cup ice 60ml Vodka with few mango cubes and a few mint leaves and a dash of lemon and some club soda :cheers:

True Pakistanis eat their mangoes straight up. And lots of them. That's it. :D
EXACTALY!!

What is this milk n rice and cream,,,,
Goron wala shashkay,,,

Get a mango and jut get done with it,, that is how mangoes must be treated.:lol:
I am eating LOTS of them these days (after Iftar off course :lol: ) and it is one of those things where the dirtier you get the more fun it is :P

Nope. I just drive up to Toronto for my fix. :D

Pakistani mangoes can only be imported into the U.S. under an approved treatment and inspection regimen: link.

Best not to try carrying one or two in for your personal enjoyment. Pre-9/11 I saw one hapless chap at an airport surrounded by police and dogs. His briefcase was full of fruit. I'm pretty sure they destroyed both the fruit and the briefcase. Another time I witnessed one of my relatives detained in customs because of the apple in his pocket. He was not allowed to leave until he consumed some and threw the rest away.

Pakistani mangoes can only be imported into the U.S. under an approved treatment and inspection regimen: link.

Best not to try carrying one or two in for your personal enjoyment. Pre-9/11 I saw one hapless chap at an airport surrounded by police and dogs. His briefcase was full of fruit. I'm pretty sure they destroyed both the fruit and the briefcase. Another time I witnessed one of my relatives detained in customs because of the apple in his pocket. He was not allowed to leave until he consumed some and threw the rest away.
you can find indian mangoes in any store in new jersey & CA specially where indians are living no self respecting indian can live without mangoes

Back
Top Bottom