What's new

7 Ways Pakistanis Like To Eat Mangoes

Anwar nitor walks over any Indian mango available in the market :D
not sure if we have them here... I have only seen pakistani honey mango... which is good. honestly I like all sweet varieties of mango from south asia, and would like to taste all of them.. you cant compare one with other, each has its flavour/texture/smell... I wish I could get an assorted mango box here like a box of sweets.. :)

I dont think we can trust a heretic anymore... there is a special hell for people like you.. :)

is it the one that is not very firm.. when you cut it the flesh is pulpy... not small enough to open the top bit and sqeeze and drink like cola.. and not big/firm enough to slice it...
ya its okey... I dont mind...
mangos from Rajshahi, one can be half kilo , very juicy without any fiber :D

I love mangoes and I love Pakistani mangoes. Had some in last April . You guys should push the exports of it so people like me can have that taste extravaganza in every season !

Never tried 2,6 & 7 Will give it a try next time .

Thanks for the share .

sab bakwaas aur choachlle baazee hai

aam khaane ka asli mazzaa to dopahar me hai jab langda aur dassharree aam khaate khaate uska rass kohniyon thak aane lagge sar paet/medda bharr jaaye aur suroor saa ankho me aane lagge

daadee ek gana gaya karti thee ... kyona rotion ka paer hum lagga laen aam khaayen roti khaayen roti aam khaa laen :D
:tup::tup::tup::tup:
That,s how we pakistani punjabis enjoy our mangoes. I agree the article is bullshit

How to Eat a Mango
Before you eat your mango, you should be aware of the many ways to eat it. Follow these tips to enhance your mango experience.

Make sure the mango is ripe. If you push your fingers into it and they leave a dent, then the mango is ready to eat. Use the same method as you would to tell if an avocado or pear is ripe.
  • If you touch the mango and it remains firm, then leave it out for a few days until it's ready. If you eat a mango that isn't ripe, it'll taste hard and bitter, and you don't want to waste a good mango, especially because they can get expensive.

Wash the mango. The mango should be clean even if you plan on peeling the skin.

Gather materials. To cube or slice your mango, you'll need a knife, a cutting board, and a bowl for your mango cubes or slices.

Cut the mango. Cut the mango into halves or thirds while avoiding the large pit. Then, make vertical cuts on the piece you're holding. Be careful not to cut through the skin. Now make horizontal cuts to create a checkered pattern. Grasp the skin on the back of the half and push it forward.
  • The chunks you cut should come out, making the mango piece look like a flower.
  • Next, just pull off the mango chunks.
  • If they don't give, use a knife to slice them off into a bowl or a spoon to scrape them off.

Eat the cubed mango on its own. Place the cubed mango in a bowl, grab a spoon, and enjoy! If you want to save the cubed mango for later, put it in Tupperware, but recognize that it's best enjoyed fresh and will get soggy if you put it away for a while.
    • Add a touch of lemon juice to the mango for zest.
If it is nice and ripe, add bit of lemmon and red chilli powder and then try.. I bet you would not have tasted anything better than it.:smitten:

If it is nice and ripe, add bit of lemmon and red chilli powder and then try.. I bet you would not have tasted anything better than it.:smitten:
baba ji andhra se ho kya maine dekha hain wahan stations pe sindoori aam ki faank is tarah bikte hue :azn:

baba ji andhra se ho kya maine dekha hain wahan stations pe sindoori aam ki faank is tarah bikte hue :azn:
nai bachchca, baba CHANDIGARH se hai:smitten: ... sindoori nai safeda khao aise (make sure its fully ripe)... maa kasam baba ko bhuloge nai...

I like mango shake/juice.
Sometime mango Lussi.

233938011_0_640x640.jpg
you can buy that exact type of drink in the uk at Morrisons

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom