What's new

5 Indian An-32 "MIA" in Ukraine

5 An-32 don't just get lost, most likely they are being used in the current conflict. Ukraine virtually had no air force prior to the conflict and since the conflict the handful of operation aircraft they did have, have been shot down or destroyed on the ground.

Probably used to fly in troops and supplies into the Donbass from other parts of Ukraine.

5 An-32 don't just get lost, most likely they are being used in the current conflict. Ukraine virtually had no air force prior to the conflict and since the conflict the handful of operation aircraft they did have, have been shot down or destroyed on the ground.

Probably used to fly in troops and supplies into the Donbass from other parts of Ukraine.

Maybe India is supporting Ukrain against Russia. India had joined the western alliance and tried to support Ukrain.

He's a Chinese false flag, dont bother.

No, I'm just coming up with all possibilities on why Indian AF planes are being used by Ukrain against Russia. India is free to support anyone it wants. Even using a treacherous method such as this against Russia. Russia better watch out.

No, I'm just coming up with all possibilities on why Indian AF planes are being used by Ukrain against Russia. India is free to support anyone it wants. Even using a treacherous method such as this against Russia. Russia better watch out.

You're just a false flag troll.

Thought that myself , or they could have used it for cannibalization purposes , who knows. It doesn`t make it right in all cases. Contract is a contract.

You are not just a pathetic troll, but you are also quite stupid...

WTF man!Is this suppose to be a joke or something!How on earth did the Antonov Bureau simply lose 5 AN-32 aircraft.I think the GoI should lodge an immediate protest against the Antonov Bureau and should stop paying the installments until those aircraft gets recovered by the Ukrainian Govt.

WTF man!Is this suppose to be a joke or something!How on earth did the Antonov Bureau simply lose 5 AN-32 aircraft.I think the GoI should lodge an immediate protest against the Antonov Bureau and should stop paying the installments until those aircraft gets recovered by the Ukrainian Govt.

The problem is that Ukraine is probably more corrupt now then what it has been. The government is rotten to the core, you have oligarch that have their own armies storming building and arresting people without cause. Mobs are going around attacking business or people they believe are "pro Russian" and the government does nothing. Even the government in Kiev gets attacked by angry mobs demanding special laws get passed in their favor.

It would not surprise me if the the goon squad, aka pro democracy mobs stormed Antonov and took the aircraft for their "anti terror operations".

The problem is that Ukraine is probably more corrupt now then what it has been. The government is rotten to the core, you have oligarch that have their own armies storming building and arresting people without cause. Mobs are going around attacking business or people they believe are "pro Russian" and the government does nothing. Even the government in Kiev gets attacked by angry mobs demanding special laws get passed in their favor.

It would not surprise me if the the goon squad, aka pro democracy mobs stormed Antonov and took the aircraft for their "anti terror operations".
I think it's time for Mr.Putin to invade Ukraine and dislodge the present pro-American Govt. once and for all because only then can peace be returned to that region.The present Ukrainian Govt. is nothing but a Western puppet who will do anything to undermine the Russian authority to please it's western masters.Hence the only logical thing to do would be to invade Ukraine and dislodge this corrupt Ukrainian Govt. from the center:coffee:.

Well this is incredible (if true), I was aware there were issues upgraded this last batch of 5 to the RE standard because of the current Ukrainian/Russian crisis (the remaining 60 or so airframes are being upgraded in India anyway) but just what is going on here?

This news can't be as absurd as it sounds, surely? You can't just lose track of 5 planes and especially not those belonging to another nation.

India isn't the largest customer of Ukranian defence products but russia.

None of these were upgraded in india .. Rather it's the last batch being upgraded in Ukraine ... The same batch that got stuck in Ukraine due to conflict .. It was signed in 09-10.

Major repercussions:lol:

I think it's time for Mr.Putin to invade Ukraine and dislodge the present pro-American Govt. once and for all because only then can peace be returned to that region.The present Ukrainian Govt. is nothing but a Western puppet who will do anything to undermine the Russian authority to please it's western masters.Hence the only logical thing to do would be to invade Ukraine and dislodge this corrupt Ukrainian Govt. from the center:coffee:.
Your PM couldn't let go of Obamas hand yet you are here bad mouthing Ukranians ?:(

Lets wait untill truth being found out. If true major sanctions should be implemented Against Ukraine govt & Antonov. Lets cripple Already rotten Ukranian economy.

I am a pro russian by the way. :D :D :man_in_love:

This has to be one of the most incredible news, five planes stolen/missing/...
Usually these type of maintenance is covered by third party insurance for any untoward incidence leading to damage to the property when not in owners custody but don't know if being stolen (that too in context of ongoing hostilities) would be covered by insurance.
Lets hope this news is just false.
Ukraine lost 5 Indian AN-32 aircraft that were sent their for an upgrade. Ukraine Conflict Stalls Indian AF Upgrades - They'll be found in Libya in a year.

— Yury Barmin (@yurybarmin) March 29, 2015

This is interesting, how come Libya come into picture.

If Ukraine is facing crisis they are invited to set up Antonov plant in India.

India welcomes Antonov to participate in "make in India".

IAF is loosing its strength with time, our airforce is in critical condition. I think people in Delhi will put pressure on Ukraine to find those planes.

Back
Top Bottom