What's new

5 common myths about Islam Propagated by Media

You don't agree that the US is partly to blame for the problems we see now? The answer you're looking for is too simple for a problem as complex as this.

Muslims need to accept responsibility for their own actions......I always hear that the extremist groups are supported by the west. I believe that is absurd.....but even if it was true.....whose fault is that.....it is your fault for fostering and intolerant and close-minded environment that can so easily be deceived.....to the point where they will do anything....even kill their own mothers.....as long it's done "For the sake of Islam/Allah"

Zero was given by Indians(Hindus). Indians and Greeks already knew Algebra before Al-Khwarizmi(Al Khwarizmi learned Indian mathematicians Brahmagupta's Algebra and decimal system from his work). Also the medicine you use came from Greeks and thus called as Yunani and although Indian medicine work also influenced Avicenna's medicinal work.
can Jabir Bin Hayaan get any credit?

Ok so if i as a muslim hire 100 Christians to kill 1000 Christians...so going by your logic this is the fault of Christianity...am i right?

In that case most of the blame should be put on the 100 Christians for being close-minded stone-age barbarians which made it easier for them to be deceived by the Muslim into killing others.

Above are known as war acts!
Same as you did on East Pakistan - The record of which stands tall in Congress library in the United states.
Pakistan also killed many Indians by STARTING all its wars:

These are Pakistani high profile people!!!

Live with it, if you don't mull over it!!
here comes the myth of Pakistan killing millions in just a span of 2 weeks while also fighting a war at the border, wow.

Muslims need to accept responsibility for their own actions......I always hear that the extremist groups are supported by the west. I believe that is absurd.....but even if it was true.....whose fault is that.....it is your fault for fostering and intolerant and close-minded environment that can so easily be deceived.....to the point where they will do anything....even kill their own mothers.....as long it's done "For the sake of Islam/Allah"

Let's start with Pakistan, shall we?

I agree we are mostly to blame and I never said that the west were supporting extremist groups. I said that the pointless wars has destabilized certain parts of the Muslim world and has created more extremists. Example Pakistan after Afghanistan has suffered the most from that war. The weekly terrorist attack we see are directly linked to US invasion of Afghanistan which were unheard of previously.

can Jabir Bin Hayaan get any credit?

Crediting Jabir Bin Hayaan is very different from crediting Islam for his scientific achievements.

Also....I thought Jabir was the chemist.....he made very few contributions to mathematics if any.

How can these be myths when it's actually happening everyday in the name of the perfect Islamic society?.

What did the tailban do when they made Afghanistan a pure Islamic society under sharia? Shot, beheaded, or stoned thousands in football fields or town centers.

I agree we are mostly to blame and I never said that the west were supporting extremist groups. I said that the pointless wars has destabilized certain parts of the Muslim world and has created more extremists. Example Pakistan after Afghanistan has suffered the most from that war. The weekly terrorist attack we see are directly linked to US invasion of Afghanistan which were unheard of previously.

Again, looking for excuses. What is happening in Pakistan is the result of years of neglecting education and social development, coupled with corruption at all levels of every imaginable kind and failure of governance, and all of that is 100% the Pakistanis' fault, no one else's. Now we are reaping only the bitter fruits of the tree that we ourselves planted and nurtured from within us. Totally.

Crediting Jabir Bin Hayaan is very different from crediting Islam for his scientific achievements.
Also....I thought Jabir was the chemist.....he made very few contributions to mathematics if any.
i know he was a chemist.............i was just saying he gave a lot to chemistry and was a Muslim............

Again, looking for excuses. What is happening in Pakistan is the result of years of neglecting education and social development, coupled with corruption at all levels of every imaginable kind and failure of governance, and all of that is 100% the Pakistani's fault, no one else's. Now we are reaping only the bitter fruits of the tree that we ourselves planted and nurtured from within us. Totally.
Wait! I agree with that and posted that to you yesterday that poverty and the lack of educations is mostly to blame for the troubles that Pakistan sees today and not religion. it seems like were going in circles with this debate.

Wait! I agree with that and posted that to you yesterday that poverty and the lack of educations is mostly to blame for the troubles that Pakistan sees today and not religion. it seems like were going in circles with this debate.

So you agree that what is happening to Muslims is their own fault. Good.

Then please ask people to take responsibility of atheism for sniper shootings in schools,
Take Buddhism to courts for what MONKS (yea people who not only follow but are adherent to the teachings) butchered Muslims
Gujrat Riots?

And a whole list can be drawn up! Pick out each religion and drag it across miles!
Is it necessary that everyone has to part of some religious group? and How do you define muslim? Is he an individual or part of a global islamic ummah? and i have one more question what if i follow a book that is exact copy of quran but i don't call myself muslim. Is your symbolic association with your religion exceeds the philosophical association?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom