What's new

5 common myths about Islam Propagated by Media

So please tell us why its followers are killing each other by the thousands in the most gruesome ways imaginable?
oh so u think its the Islam that is the reason of formation of AL QAEDA,TTP,TALIBAN,ISIS and many more stupid organizations?? Before putting blame of these killings on Islam Mr. So Much Genius Kindly read the history of these organizations.. And would u plz tell us how much humans your AMERICA has killed ? Starting from Vietnam till Today? What do you say about that? let me guess...no they are right yeah Islam is Bad...Hypocrisy at its best man...

oh so u think its the Islam that is the reason of formation of AL QAEDA,TTP,TALIBAN,ISIS and many more stupid organizations?? Before putting blame of these killings on Islam Mr. So Much Genius Kindly read the history of these organizations.. And would u plz tell us how much humans your AMERICA has killed ? Starting from Vietnam till Today? What do you say about that? let me guess...no they are right yeah Islam is Bad...Hypocrisy at its best man...

So what is the answer to the question I asked:

Why are Muslims killing each other by the thousands in the most gruesome ways imaginable?

I am not a fan of the idea of following something to save myself from the mythical hellfire in the afterlife. If I have to follow some religion or even a cult it would be because I like it and not because I fear "severe punishment" in the afterlife. Those fear tactics were invented for gullible minds hundreds and thousands of years ago, unfortunately some still haven't evolved and they still work the same way.

you claim to be more evolved than others, and yet you only offer your concoctions which will create dissension among people, it seem as an overconfident dude,

In order to fulfill your concoctions which sound like prehistorical lawlessness open for powerful and weak to be pushed back and even annihilated.

Let me refer you to the most murderous cities in this world. go and research for them, it will show facts about those who claim to be evolved.

So what is the answer to the question I asked:

Why are Muslims killing each other by the thousands in the most gruesome ways imaginable?
You didnt answer my question..Did you? i gave you answer of your question SPECIFICALLY...but you Dodge counter question... AS ALWAYS....in every thread.....!

So please tell us why its followers are killing each other by the thousands in the most gruesome ways imaginable?
Let me guess it has nothing to do with the US destabilizing the greater Middle East by their pointless wars. I don’t remember their being that much violence by extremist groups pre 2001. But of course the answer to your question is more simple then that.;)

Islam is basically a set of recommendations .. hold it.. nay a list of dos and dont's wrapped neatly in a box locked shut. If you are out of it, you are an infidel (fit for death) and if you are confined in it then you can't progress. Case in point- every single muslim nation.
100 lashes for this , severed hands for that.
Picture a situation where the society is developed. people living in utopia. Peace all around. Prosperity too! Now a thief is caught. whats the punishment?
People leave their cushy job and assemble in a square to either sever a hand, or to hand out a barbaric practice of lashing or to stone someone to death. It takes a degree of cruelty to achieve the mass acceptance for something like this.

You see the dichotomy there. Peaceful existence and Islam are antithesis to each other.

Now see other religions. Christianity is merely a set of 10 guidelines or thereabout. no matter how screwed your viewpoint is, it will always settle down to a neutral view point over time. Same goes for Hinduism, Buddhism, jainism, sikhism, Jews even.
But Islam is different. Way too different for comfort.

You didnt answer my question..Did you? i gave you answer of your question SPECIFICALLY...but you Dodge counter question... AS ALWAYS....in every thread.....!
Let me guess it has nothing to do with the US destabilizing the greater Middle East by their pointless wars. I don’t remember their being that much violence by extremist groups pre 2001. But of course the answer to your question is more simple then that.;)

LOL!

So it must be somebody else's fault? Excuses, excuses, and more excuses .......

Dont tell him this..he wont believe...he thinks only he is right

Hahahahah man have u ever given answer to anyone's ques? why "run" always?

Right, now let us turn from excuses to personal attacks. How pitifully typical!

===================================

This is the key question to answer:

Right, now let us turn from excuses to personal attacks. How pitifully typical!

===================================

This is the key question to answer:

Will you give answer of my ques?

I told you "MUSLIMS" are equally responsible for this but you cant blame ISLAM if MUSLIMS did misuse of islam...but you will never understand this point..now answer my question....

Islam is only what Muslims actually do. What are they doing to each other?

You don't agree that the US is partly to blame for the problems we see now? The answer you're looking for is too simple for a problem as complex as this.

That is just another excuse. What Muslims are doing to each other these days is all their own fault, 100%.

Back
Top Bottom