What's new

5 common myths about Islam Propagated by Media

Fact? If 1.7 billion people in the world had gone 'bonkers', you wouldn't be alive to type this, we'd all be dead. Most modern day Muslims are politically divided, just like every other community.

'Excuses'? What excuses? Why would I need to make excuses when I have a logical argument? Very typical way for Muslim-hating pseudo-intellectuals to dismiss arguments they can't counter with logic.

Another fact: Luckily, the majority of Muslims are so illiterate and ignorant that they do not have access to the modern technologies that would enable them to force their misguided concepts onto others, only their own kind.

Another fact: Luckily, the majority of Muslims are so illiterate and ignorant that they do not have access to the modern technologies that would enable them to force their misguided concepts onto others, only their own kind.
This is the problem with some Pakistanis it seems like some can't just be moderate in their views. It has to be one extreme to another and Syed is a great example of this.:hitwall:

The strength of Allah is his ability to be Just AND Merciful - humans cannot do both at once, which is why we condemn and fight

So what is the answer to the question I asked:

Why are Muslims killing each other by the thousands in the most gruesome ways imaginable?
They are doing either because of the fact that they misinterpret the islam or may be they have been paid to do so, in order to malign the islam.
And secondly in islam, killing even a single person is haram (illegel).
Allah says in Quran (Noble Verse 5:32) "...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..."

You just can't live without bashing Muslims now can you? Logic only applies when it is used to bash Islam, otherwise it just goes out the window.

Literacy rates of Muslim countries:
High Literacy:
  1. Kazakhstan: 99.5%
  2. Tajikistan: 99.4%
  3. Uzbekistan: 99.3%
  4. Turkmenistan: 98.8%
  5. Azerbaijan: 98.8%
  6. Bahrain: 89.1%
  7. Brunei: 91.8%
  8. Iran: 79.4%
  9. Oman: 81.4%
  10. Saudi Arabia: 78.8%
  11. Qatar: 89%
  12. Algeria: 70%
  13. Kuwait: 93.3%
  14. Malaysia: 97.2%
  15. Maldives: 97.3%
  16. Tunisia: 74.3%
  17. UAE: 77.9%
  18. Indonesia: 86.8%
  19. Albania: 79.5%
  20. Bosnia and Herzegovina: 96.7%
  21. Turkey: 79.6%
Low literacy
  1. Afghanistan: 28.1%
  2. Mauritania: 31.9%
  3. Pakistan: 49.9%
  4. Yemen: 50.2%
  5. Iraq: 40.4%
  6. Bangladesh: 43.1%
  7. Egypt: 59.4%
  8. Burkina Faso: 15.2%
  9. Gambia: 32.8%
  10. Guinea-Bissau: 27.4%
  11. Mali: 39.6%
  12. Senegal: 30.7%
  13. Chad: 39.3%
  14. Djibouti: 59.4%
  15. Somalia: 25.8%

Source http://www.uis.unesco.org/Education/Documents/literacy-statistics-trends-1985-2015.pdf
Majority of countries with low literacy are those suffering from internal conflicts and civil wars. Nothing to do with Islam, as proven by the actual fact that there are 21 predominantly Muslim countries with a high literacy rate.

Israel has religious significance for abramahic religions. So this "issue" should exist till existence of islam (one way or other).
Myanmar incident(s) happened and are past. Your types can keep clinging to it (like babri & gujarat).
No letter yet nipped and is past

Where there is letter nipping the bud by exposing them and their lies hiding behind Islam is worthless but no apology is alright and forgotten past...wait few more years Boko Haram and others will become a part of the forgotten past :tup:

No one has time or interest to keep pointing fingers at islam & muslims.
Yet we have 1 thread after another doing the same....

If they stop screaming, people will forget it in due time automatically. (of-course for those who consider it "conspiracy of the kufr", the "conspiracy" is not going to end till kufr exists)
And the ending bit was not necessary

You just can't live without bashing Muslims now can you? Logic only applies when it is used to bash Islam, otherwise it just goes out the window.
High Literacy:

Do ANY of these "high literacy" Muslim countries have ANY technological abilities that are at the top in ANY modern scientific field? No? What good is this "literacy"?

i know it's a way of life but what about identities that muslims associate themselves with - "islam", "quran", "muhammad" and these identities are so entwined within in some muslims so deep that they are ready to die for it.
Individual choice prob more to do with cultural mindset...If you understand Hindi/ Urdu you can probably relate to this:

Mayri maa ko gali di....Usko kaat daloun ga
Mayri behn ko ankh utha ker dekha ankhain nikal doun ga
Mujh pay haath uthanay ki jurat kaysay ki...

All are sayings of south Asian people irrespective of religion....I would link it to cultural mindset of becoming overly emotionally attached....

If you go that far for the above in Islam we say ALLAH loves you more than your mom so if you go that crazy if someone says crap about your mom, same people will go overboard when same is done to anything linked with Islam...Same goes with the other side of the coin..

Have you not seen enough PDF trolls literally lying through their teeth just to score a point and have the upper hand in a debate even if it is a lie ?? Its nothing ANY religion thought anyone...Its a habit of man and is culturally promoted by allowing such a mindset to exist!

My point is that this effects the mindset of muslims and leads to rise in the extremist and intolerant attitude and more the muslims defend their religion, more covert support it gives to the extremists.
I think I just elaborated it and showed it has nothing to do with Islam ...

Living in the West I can testify that the same DOES happen in the West....Cases of jealous bf and gf/ husbands/ wives/ neighbours/ mistress are not unheard!

Emotion is found everywhere.....yes extremism is a product but how can you link it to Islam when it happens in EVERY society just that the reason for the jealousy/ anger/ attachment differs?

Just follow your religion the way of life as you say so but you don't need to associate yourselves with these symbolic identities.
Well, that is asking for man to become a robot....

Detach yourself from your mom, family, home, land...

Heck 1 wrong word from a Pakistani about India and all hell breaks loose..this is about a way of life we are talking about that people are mocking...the very thing we wake up to (doa when we wake up), the Bismillah we read when we eat Halal food (also from the same Islam), the modesty we accept (covering ourselves not others but our own bodies - as much as possible in accordance with the quran), the kind words for an angry neighbour (Sunnah of the Prophet), the smile for your parents (normal ethics and also ORDERED by our God) and many other things....when each and every is questioned in a mean way, how do you expect people to react?

Africans have been oppressed for soo long, if Americans were,I believe everyone would be diagnosed with some mental illness...trauma or shock or whatnot the criminals there keep getting their appeal based on! Imagine Boko Haram did that appeal ...that those in their gang saw their girls being raped, their men being beaten up and shot, their treasures (diamond, gold) being stolen and their dignity being enslaved

Then there are the series of tales from the elders where the White man gets away with any crime against black or the white man is not allowed to mix.......Imagine facing this kind of living from childhood to say 20 yr old...What kind of mindset are you gonna have?

I dont sympathize with them at all coz no matter how insane one gets they cant go raping women....But All I am saying is if a white man can escape from imprisonment by claiming insanity...then the same white judge should acknowledge these groups' action as insanity!

Man you dont read nor you think about other's argument...almost 100% PDF members will agree with your this "fact"...Today the situation of Pakistan is bcz of poverty,illiteracy and somewhat of Zia's Policies...i was talking about the same that what is happening to the Muslims is bcz of Muslims...but initially your argument was that its all happening bcz of Islam...i dont understand what are you trying to say....!

And what after the open letter failed? How many nations finally took action against the very people they bred?
Can I ask which open letter have we found for any of the war crimes ever committed in history?

Just show me one where shtit was countered and people claimed it was not enough....Or that shit was exposed for what it is and others kept crying it is not enough or is that all attitude?

When did USA say sorry for gulf wars? Vietnam war? Korean war? Crap they did all over Africa? Heck they even claim more than half the red Indians died of some infection, if that is an attempt at sorry I say the letter was a better thing! At least it shows what Islam is and what those group are doing!

This nation has lost 40000 lives in it and still there is no surety amongst most on why they are fighting.
How is that linked to Islam and not their own stupidity?

High Literacy:
  1. Kazakhstan: 99.5%
  2. Tajikistan: 99.4%
  3. Uzbekistan: 99.3%
  4. Turkmenistan: 98.8%
  5. Azerbaijan: 98.8%
  6. Bahrain: 89.1%
  7. Brunei: 91.8%
  8. Iran: 79.4%
  9. Oman: 81.4%
  10. Saudi Arabia: 78.8%
  11. Qatar: 89%
  12. Algeria: 70%
  13. Kuwait: 93.3%
  14. Malaysia: 97.2%
  15. Maldives: 97.3%
  16. Tunisia: 74.3%
  17. UAE: 77.9%
  18. Indonesia: 86.8%
  19. Albania: 79.5%
  20. Bosnia and Herzegovina: 96.7%
  21. Turkey: 79.6%
Low literacy
  1. Afghanistan: 28.1%
  2. Mauritania: 31.9%
  3. Pakistan: 49.9%
  4. Yemen: 50.2%
  5. Iraq: 40.4%
  6. Bangladesh: 43.1%
  7. Egypt: 59.4%
  8. Burkina Faso: 15.2%
  9. Gambia: 32.8%
  10. Guinea-Bissau: 27.4%
  11. Mali: 39.6%
  12. Senegal: 30.7%
  13. Chad: 39.3%
  14. Djibouti: 59.4%
  15. Somalia: 25.8%

Source http://www.uis.unesco.org/Education/Documents/literacy-statistics-trends-1985-2015.pdf
Majority of countries with low literacy are those suffering from internal conflicts and civil wars. Nothing to do with Islam, as proven by the actual fact that there are 21 predominantly Muslim countries with a high literacy rate.

From the above list, lesson for Pakistan:

Pakistan needs some 50 years of hardcore communist rule that practically bans Islam
or
Pakistan needs a strong military dictatorship like Turkey for 50 years, that practically almost bans Islam.
or
Pakistan needs to find huge oil reserves + reduce the population by 90%

Indonesians were only namesake muslims, hardly practicing Islam, and following Hindu/Native culture, not applicable to Pakistan.

Can I ask which open letter have we found for any of the war crimes ever committed in history?

Just show me one where shtit was countered and people claimed it was not enough....Or that shit was exposed for what it is and others kept crying it is not enough or is that all attitude?

When did USA say sorry for gulf wars? Vietnam war? Korean war? Crap they did all over Africa? Heck they even claim more than half the red Indians died of some infection, if that is an attempt at sorry I say the letter was a better thing! At least it shows what Islam is and what those group are doing!

How is that linked to Islam and not their own stupidity?
Dont Talk about USA..... its Kufar... Islam is to be blamed!

Man you dont read nor you think about other's argument...almost 100% PDF members will agree with your this "fact"...Today the situation of Pakistan is bcz of poverty,illiteracy and somewhat of Zia's Policies...i was talking about the same that what is happening to the Muslims is bcz of Muslims...but initially your argument was that its all happening bcz of Islam...i dont understand what are you trying to say....!

Sir, Islam is what Muslims do. Hence the association.

Sir, Islam is what Muslims do. Hence the association.
No Sir... Islam is not What Muslims do...if you mean it literally then its wrong totally wrong...Islam's teachings are different from what we are currently doing? Am i right?
About your point "Islam is what Muslims do" what i understand is this... you can say that when you are talking about Non-Muslims ,whole world bcz they dont know the real Islam,About Islam's Teachings hence the only medium for them to learn Islam is to see Muslims that what are they doing? So they get that perception of Islam what we do... Am i right??

Back
Top Bottom