What's new

5 Bloggers weren't investigated for blasphemy - FIA tells Court.

@Horus

So now you are deleting my posts !! why mine only ?

Anyway, let me check it with the FIA and I will get back to you on this

@Horus and why did you change the title of the thread ? It was reported that way by the Express Tribune ..
Last two three posts of wrangling between u n khafee made by both of you were deleted.

Media spins things as per their agenda. We have to maintain a rational outlook of such topics so everyone can feel comfortable coming here.

Media spins things as per their agenda. We have to maintain a rational outlook of such topics so everyone can feel comfortable coming here.

You are entitled to your opinion, but don't you think that you shouldn't be editing/changing thread titles until and unless any of the forum rules are violated ?

Oh BTW, the matter is going to the trial court, they'll decide if the evidence is sufficient or not. In other words the investigation is only just taking off. The FIA has been instructed to issue red warrant for Goraya, Asim and others to be brought back for investigation. So according to you if there's they are "Masoom" then how exactly is the FIA going to prepare a red warrant?

This is hogwash really, they are already seeking asylum as they were promised upon getting caught. Those countries won't extradite them to Pakistan, so its a non starter. @Azlan Haider
Complete farce nothing will happen , any report on such issues is firstly CC-ed to american high commission officials even before interior ministry hi rank officials could get their hands on those reports , this is how much our civil bureaucracy is controlled from american soil.

But even though a farce but the news of issuance of red warrants etc should by released in media

Last edited:
You two need to stop fighting or I'll have to lock you guys out of this thread. @Khafee @Azlan Haider

Its been corrected.

You are entitled to your opinion, but don't you think that you shouldn't be editing/changing thread titles until and unless any of the forum rules are violated ?

We all know that nothing will happen against Desi wannabe Greet Wilders and Terry Joneses.

Complete farce nothing will happen , any report on such issues is firstly CC-ed to american high commission officials even before interior ministry hi rank officials get their hands on such investigative reports , this is how much our civil buearucracy is controlled by american soil.

But even though a farce but the news of issuance of red warrants etc should by released in media

Everything aside. I can't find the title thread line in the article.

This was the title in the article

IHC clears five bloggers of alleged blasphemy charges

You can disagree with it or not is a different matter but I have seen threads get closed and titles changed in accordance to the article and the fact that that neither that the thread title is not found in the article nor is the article title demands a change in the thread title.

Hod yourself to the same standards you would expect others to follow bcz many others can make the same excuse of " the title we have made reveals in depth analysis" or " media sensationalizes everything and we need to provide viewers with a clear object". Sorry that's not good enough.

Thread title should be changed.

Be honest at least, and say that the forum rules apply to members only, not the administrators or management

Let this one go. The management will do what management wants to do, right or wrong. Let this go.

Also another perma frustrated soul one could always see 24/7/365 on this forum crying like a widhwa and that is syed ali haider, pakistan bura , pdf bura magar 24 forum pay deewar say chipki hui makhi ki tarah chipkay rehna hai.

Or is it because I care for Pakistan deeply? :D

You guys are being mean to @Azlan Haider he’s only sharing what he’s read - he doesn’t own the content published nor the author. Any sort of publication has to have a certain percentage of facts.

Everything aside. I can't find the title thread line in the article.

This was the title in the article

IHC clears five bloggers of alleged blasphemy charges

You can disagree with it or not is a different matter but I have seen threads get closed and titles changed in accordance to the article and the fact that that neither that the thread title is not found in the article nor is the article title demands a change in the thread title.

Hod yourself to the same standards you would expect others to follow bcz many others can make the same excuse of " the title we have made reveals in depth analysis" or " media sensationalizes everything and we need to provide viewers with a clear object". Sorry that's not good enough.

Thread title should be changed.

I agree that is true.

You guys are being mean to @Azlan Haider he’s only sharing what he’s read - he doesn’t own the content published nor the author. Any sort of publication has to have a certain percentage of facts.

Let them be, they are frustrated and I can understand their frustration.

The Islamabad High Court has cleared those bloggers of Blasphemy charges as the prosecution was unable to provide any incriminatory evidence against the accused. And this has been reported by the mainstream National Media.

Anyone who claims otherwise is either delusional, or he is being deliberately disingenuous here ..

Or is it because I care for Pakistan deeply? :D

Agreed, sometimes criticizing one's own country is the highest form of patriotism .. One criticizes because he cares .....

Let them be, they are frustrated and I can understand their frustration.

The Islamabad High Court has cleared those bloggers of Blasphemy charges as the prosecution was unable to provide any incriminatory evidence against the accused. And this has been reported by the mainstream National Media.

Anyone who claims otherwise is either delusional, or he is being deliberately disingenuous here ..

Agreed, sometimes criticizing one's own country is the highest form of patriotism .. One criticizes because he cares .....

But whoever ran those blogs should be charged with causing public nuisance and abide to the law of the lands, the content on there was highly offensive, malicious and disgusting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom