What's new

5 Bloggers weren't investigated for blasphemy - FIA tells Court.

Well, let me educate you. Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) 1860 and The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898 (amended 1997) is NOT the same thing.

Also, Chapter 15 of PPC refers to "OFFENCES RELATING TO RELIGION", When we say "Pakistan Blasphemy Law" we generally mean Section 295 B and C only .. All other sections of PPC are there in Indian Penal Code also (as we follow the same 1860 penal code) but they are not referred to as "Blasphemy Laws"

Excuse me I very well know that PPC and CrPC are two different things and i have put the screenshots of both CrPc criminal procedure code section 196 and then for sections 295 onwards i have posted screenshots of Pakistan Penal code, do you think people here are so stupid.

As of the rest you are just arguing for the heck of it , ihave posted all the laws , sections, clauses and details of what you talked about as discrimination

Anyways, i cant go around in circle i have already made my point. Enjoy your day

Excuse me I very well know that PPC and CrPC are two different things and i have put the screenshots of both CrPc criminal procedure code section 196 and then for sections 295 onwards i have posted screenshots of Pakistan Penal code, do you think people here are so stupid.

As of the rest you are just arguing for the heck of it , ihave posted all the laws , sections, clauses and details of what you talked about as discrimination

Anyways, i cant go around in circle i have already made my point. Enjoy your day

What is your point anyway ? You really believe that Section 295 of PPC is not discriminatory towards minorities ??

While Insulting the Islamic Prophet/Islamic divine book is an offense punishable by death/life imprisonment and any Muslim Pakistani citizen can file complaints against anyone else under this section, No such law exists for the insulting of Persons or texts considered holy by the followers of other religions ... and if someone insults Non Muslim deities/texts, Non Muslims cannot file a complaint against him directly, not even under 295-A .. If this is not discrimination, I don't know what is

Last edited:
@Azlan Haider let it go bro you can’t fight with a specific mentality, do agree the points you raised “ abdication was totally illegal “ but who care here? That bloody Bhensa still exsist and LeA totally failed to grab him. We have law of jungle Jis ki Lathi uss ki bhains!
The thread title changed as someone have lathi.
The full report is everywhere in media, we have corrupted culture from head to toe and that abdcuted one am not considering them angel as well “ there were something they intentionally or unintentionally get involved in that. Move on buddy.

I never defended those pages ... I only opposed "Enforced Disappearance" of those bloggers as Enforced Disappearance is illegal under all circumstances and the Supreme Court of Pakistan has held that such disappearances are violation of the Constitution of Pakistan. And I opposed the PDF management for accusing those 5 bloggers of committing blasphemy before thorough investigation was carried out by the authorities ... don't know what's wrong with lady
PDF management was at the forefront of running malicious propaganda campaign on social media against those bloggers falsely accusing them of posting blasphemous content online.
Your first post of this thread.^^^

Falsely accusing as if you already know that the pages were clean. Did you happen to visit those pages? If not ,then how come you allege that the accusations were false?
I and many others who have seen those pages know that the accusations were not false.
Western pressure on the govt is at work here, the same pressure due to which Asia bibi who confessed to her crime in the court hasn't been punished by the state yet.

The full report is everywhere in media, we have corrupted culture from head to toe and that abdcuted one am not considering them angel as well “ there were something they intentionally or unintentionally get involved in that. Move on buddy.
Those "abducted ones" are now sitting in Western countries.

Your first post of this thread.^^^

Falsely accusing as if you already know that the pages were clean. Did you happen to visit those pages? If not ,then how come you allege that the accusations were false?
I and many others who have seen those pages know that the accusations were not false.
Western pressure on the govt is at work here, the same pressure due to which Asia bibi who confessed to her crime in the court hasn't been punished by the state yet.

Are you really that dumb or just pretending ??

falsely accusing "them"; the bloggers

Show me a single post of mine on this forum where I defended those pages ...

Do you have any evidence that those pages were run by the accused bloggers ? Or are you just "assuming" that ?

Last edited:
PDF management was at the forefront of running malicious propaganda campaign on social media against those bloggers falsely accusing them of posting blasphemous content online.

@Syed.Ali.Haider, can you please post link to that thread
There will be a judement day mate, worry about meeting ur maker more than defending ur sect. Anyone who can log into fb knows clearly what those bloody bastards used to post and if after that u have sympathies for them than maybe u should man up and start revealing exactly who u are actually.

Are you really that dumb or just pretending ??

falsely accusing "them"; the bloggers

Show me a single post of mine on this forum where I defended those pages
You defended the people who were running those pages. Didn't you?
You said that they didn't blaspheme. Didn't you?

If that is not defending then I don't know what is....Now don't run back to the excuse of forced disappearances since that was not what you were talking about in the opening posts of yours.
The only crime they did (at least two of them) was to use derogatory words for Pakistan Army
Another gem of the judge sahib ^^^

There will be a judement day mate, worry about meeting ur maker more than defending ur sect. Anyone who can log into fb knows clealry what those bloody bastards use to post and if after that u have sympathies for them than maybe u should man up and start revealkmg exactly who u are actually.

Aiyay sarkar, ap ki hi kami rah gai thi :lol:

Ap apni fikar kijiyay janab... jin pe ap is qadr sangeen ilzam laga rahay hain, adaalat unhain begunah qarar de chuki hai

There will be a judement day mate, worry about meeting ur maker more than defending ur sect. Anyone who can log into fb knows clearly what those bloody bastards used to post and if after that u have sympathies for them than maybe u should man up and start revealing exactly who u are actually.
Ex Marxists/Atheists...today's liberals.
Favourite pastime- Bashing religion or angrezon k kutte nehlana.

He defends those people yet he does not have the courage to admit that he is defending them. See his posts through out this thread.

You defended the people who were running those pages. Didn't you?
You said that they didn't blaspheme. Didn't you?

If that is not defending then I don't know what is....Now don't run back to the excuse of forced disappearances since that was not what you were talking about in the opening posts of yours.

Another gem of the judge sahib ^^^

I defended those people because I, unlike you, truly believe in "innocent until proven guilty" ... And as now they have been proven innocent, I stand vindicated.

And You didn't tell if you had any evidence that those pages were run by the accused bloggers ? Or were you just "assuming" that ?

I agree but our Prophet didn't punish people but conquered then with love n compassion. .
Did you miss that part of history where him(pbuh) and his blessed companions fought several battles, conquered makkah and than his(pbuh)'s closest companions who later ascended to khilafat conquered half the world???, his(pbuh's) compassion and mercy was for the innocent and the weak, his compassionate nature was in context when it was a matter of preaching islam, when it came to the matter of defending it, there was no other way than jihad, prophet(pbuh) himself ordered the killing of a severe jahanumi who used to utter severe insulting blasphemy.

Ex Marxists/Atheists...today's liberals.
Favourite pastime- Bashing religion or angrezon k kutte nehlana.

He defends those people yet he does not have the courage to admit that he is defending them. See his posts through out this thread.
Leeches of the highest grade these hypocrittes, these chiwawa's dont have the spine to take this stance openly in society so they vent thier venom out on this forum.

Aiyay sarkar, ap ki hi kami rah gai thi :lol:

Ap apni fikar kijiyay janab... jin pe ap is qadr sangeen ilzam laga rahay hain, adaalat unhain begunah qarar de chuki hai
Adalat ne aj sharukh jatooi ko bhi ba izzat bari kiya hai:lol:, umeed hai ap ka bhi paala pary kabhi adaalat se takay ap thory aur achi tarhan gun ga saken adaalat ke, dunyavi adaalat ke chukne walo, kabhi Allah ke adalaat ka bhi soch liya karo, udhr wakeel nhn ho ga koi, chittar mar ke jahanum men sutte jaen ge sary.

I defended those people because I, unlike you, truly believe in "innocent until proven guilty" ... And as now they have been proven innocent, I stand vindicated.
  • The pages were managed by those people (admitted by themselves or their friends and family).
  • The pages contained blasphemous material
  • The pages were deliberately deleted
Now I don't give a damn about the poor investigation of the case since it's the history of Pakistani justice/investigation system. Even Malik Ishaq was proven innocent. You talk as if there has never been a miscarriage of justice in the Pakistani judicial system.

Adalat ne aj sharukh jatooi ko bhi ba izzat bari kiya hai:lol:, umeed hai ap ka bhi paala pary kabhi adaalat se takay ap thory aur achi tarhan gun ga saken adaalat ke, dunyavi adaalat ke chukne walo, kabhi Allah ke adalaat ka bhi soch liya karo, udhr wakeel nhn ho ga koi, chittar mar ke jahanum men sutte jaen ge sary.

Adalat ne wohi kiya jo Shariat (aksariat ki fehm k mutabiq) kahti hai, jo mulk ka qanoon kehta hai ... ilzam adaalat ko mat dain ... rahi baat allah ki adalat ki, to wahan neeat daikhi jati hai, beshak gunahgar insan hain ham aur parsai ka dawa hai na koi ghalat fehmi, magar neeat aur daman saaf hai apna, alhamdulilah

Even the Taliban courts are better than this wretched justice system which is being worshipped by our judges and lawyers. No surprises since they benefit from this corrupt system by sucking the blood of the poor people of this country.

Adalat ne wohi kiya jo Shariat (aksariat ki fehm k mutabiq) kahti hai, jo mulk ka qanoon kehta hai ... ilzam adaalat ko mat dain ... rahi baat allah ki adalat ki, to wahan neeat daikhi jati hai, beshak gunahgar insan hain ham aur parsai ka dawa hai na koi ghalat fehmi, magar neeat aur daman saaf hai apna, alhamdulilah
Qasoor war adalat ko nhn investigative agency to tehra rha hun jis ne prosecute hi nhn kiya, what they posted and what goraya still posts from his twitter handle is for all the world to see aur Mashallah hazoor ap ne to apne aap ko Allah ke adalaat men bhi khud hi clean chit de dei, nawaz shareer ke tarhan, kya kehne hen ap ke....

Even the Taliban courts are better than this wretched justice system which is being worshipped by our judges and lawyers. No surprises since they benefit from this corrupt system by sucking the blood of the poor people of this country.
I can guarentte ke agar these bloggers would've been convicted prosecuted by the fia and convicted by the court than this Azlan would've been accusing the judiciary and state of barbarism right now, munafiq hen yeh log aala sata ke.

You guys are being mean to @Azlan Haider he’s only sharing what he’s read - he doesn’t own the content published nor the author. Any sort of publication has to have a certain percentage of facts.

I agree that is true.
Baji, hosla karo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom