What's new

5 Bloggers weren't investigated for blasphemy - FIA tells Court.

I challenge all these highest level of intellectuals, in whichever country you are living.....use same freedom of speech and talk and propagate verbally and on social media against the Govt., Law, Constitution, Military, Intelligence Agencies etc. and see what happens....chauda tabak roshan ho jain gay..Pakistan me hi itne azadi hai bak bak karne ki...jis thali me khud ayr baap bada ne khaya usi me ......besharmi ki bhi had hoti hai yaar Allah door ki baat hai insaniat bhi koi cheez hoti hai.....par sanu ki khay apia halaal bhi yu karna hai.

• The pages were managed by those people (admitted by themselves or their friends and family).
  • The pages contained blasphemous material
  • The pages were deliberately deleted

• The Courts do not accept compelled self-incrimination even when the accused is under legal (let alone illegal) detention. And mere "statements" do not qualify as incriminating evidence
  • That's besides the point
  • By whom, and when ?

I can guarentte ke agar these bloggers would've been convicted prosecuted by the fia and convicted by the court than this Azlan would've been accusing the judiciary and state of barbarism right now, munafiq hen yeh log aala sata ke.

janab e wala, rehnay di jiyay, munafiqat mullahon aur un k pero karon ka khaasa hai ... aur ap khuda nahi jo dilon ka haal jaan'nay ka dawa ker rahay hain.

• The Courts do not accept compelled self-incrimination even when the accused is under legal (let alone illegal) detention. And mere "statements" do not qualify as incriminating evidence
  • By whom, and when ?

janab e wala, rehnay di jiyay, munafiqat mullahon aur un k pero karon ka khaasa hai ... aur ap khuda nahi jo dilon ka haal jaan'nay ka dawa ker rahay hain.
Mashallah to ap khuda hen jo ap mullahon ke dilon ka haal jaan'nay ka dawa kar rhe hen???

• By whom, and when ?
1- Who talked about compelled self incrimination :lol:
2- Of course since your own dignity must be more valuable than the dignity of our holy ProphetSAW
3- By the co-managers of those pages when these b@st*rds were abducted.

Mashallah to ap khuda hen jo ap mullahon ke dilon ka haal jaannah ka dawa kar rhe hen???

Mullah ki Munafiqat to mash'hor hai zamanay mein. Khudai ka dawa to jab hota agar mein ap se kehta k mein janta hn k ap k dil mein kiya hai ... Jaisa k ap ne dawa kiya meray baray mein

Mashallah to ap khuda hen jo ap mullahon ke dilon ka haal jaan'nay ka dawa kar rhe hen???
Imagine if someone had defamed his own self. He would have wasted no time in filing a defamation suite, but when it comes to the Prophet SAW he talks about forgiveness, compassion, "evidence" and discrimination.

Mullah ki Munafiqat to mash'hor hai zamanay mein. Khudai ka dawa to jab hota agar mein ap se kehta k mein janta hn k ap k dil mein kiya hai ... Jaisa k ap ne dawa kiya meray baray mein
Jis criteria se ap ke ne fatwa jaari kar diya ke mullah ke munafqat mashhor e zamana hai aisi criteria se phir men bhi fatwa jaari kar deta hun ke ap jeson ke munafqat to mashoor e qul qainat hai, men to jis zamany men rehta hun wahan molvi ke peche namaz parhi jate hai, aus ka khutba suna jata hai, aus se namazy jinaza parhwai jati hai, aus se nikah parhwaya jata hai, aus ko izzat aur martaba diya jata hai, to kya ap phir ye sab kuch ,baqool ap ke, aik munafiq insaan se karwana pasand karte hen ya ap ke taraf yeh sab kuch beghair mullah ke hi ho jata hai??

1- Who talked about compelled self incrimination :lol:
2- Of course since your own dignity must be more valuable than the dignity of our holy ProphetSAW
3- By the co-managers of those pages when these b@st*rds were abducted.

So that's the best you've got ?? :lol::lol:

anyway, It's pointless to try argue with someone like you who willfully ignores the fact and is who is so fond of conspiracy theories

Have a nice day

Last edited:
Imagine if someone had defamed his own self. He would have wasted no time in filing a defamation suite, but when it comes to the Prophet SAW he talks about forgiveness, compassion, "evidence" and discrimination.
Yeh wohi madina ke munafiqoon wali mentality hai jo jihad se jaan churaty the aur bahany kiya karte the.

So that's the best you've got ?? :lol::lol:

anyway, It's pointless to try to argue with someone like you who willfully ignores the fact and is who is so fond of conspiracy theories

Have a nice day
No point in arguing with a mulhid about blasphememy in any case. It was not worth wasting my time with you.
as for the conspiracy theory point, we know how many were/are churned out by laal salam types. Better to check under your own hood before bashing others.

Good bye.

Yeh wohi madina ke munafiqoon wali mentality hai jo jihad se jaan churaty the aur bahany kiya karte the.
“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty”

Many here confuse the law with justice here ....unfortunately.

No point in arguing with a mulhid about blasphememy in any case. It was not worth wasting my time with you.
as for the conspiracy theory point, we know how many were/are churned out by laal salam types. Better to check under your own hood before bashing others.

Good bye.
I wouldnt be surprised if he's a qadayani under guise.

Jis criteria se ap ke ne fatwa jaari kar diya ke mullah ke munafqat mashhor e zamana hai aisi criteria se phir men bhi fatwa jaari kar deta hun ke ap jeson ke munafqat ko mashoor e qul qainat hai, men to jis zamany men rehta hun wahan molvi ke peche namaz parhi jate hai, aus ka khutba suna jata hai, aus se namazy jinaza parhwai jati hai, aus se shaadi halaal karwai jati hai, to kya ap phir ye sab kuch ,baqool ap ke, aik munafiq insaan se karwana pasand karte hen ya ap ke taraf yeh sab kuch beghair mullah ke hi ho jata hai??

Ap jaisay ? jantay hi kiya hain ap meray baray mein janab jo aisa kah rahay hain ? baqi rahi baat Mullah ki, to janab ki itela k liyay arz hai k Mullahiat ek sauch hai aur her molvi mullah nahi hota, haan albatta aj kal bina darhi k mullahon ki bhi kasrat hai hamaray haan, ab isi thread ko daikh lijiyay .. Allah k fazal se parhay likhay jahil aur angrezi bolnay walay Mullahon ki lambi qatar lagi hai yahan ..

Ap jaisay ? jantay hi kiya hain ap meray baray mein janab jo aisa kah rahay hain ? baqi rahi baat Mullah ki, to janab ki itela k liyay arz hai k Mullahiat ek sauch hai aur her molvi mullah nahi hota, haan albatta aj kal bina darhi k mullahon ki bhi kasrat hai hamaray haan, ab isi thread ko daikh lijiyay .. Allah k fazal se parhay likhay jahil aur angrezi bolnay walay Mullahon ki lambi qatar hai yahan ..

You are disgrace to Gujjars and all Pakistanis in general. I hope the money you get for supporting these panchods can be digested by you.

I wouldnt be surprised if he's a qadayani under guise.
Whatever he is, no Muslim no matter how bad he is will ever defend a blasphemer or even an alleged blasphemer with so much zeal and vigor. Criticizm of enforced disapearances is one thing but defending such vile creatures is quite another.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom