What's new

45 school children killed by Obama's freedom fighters in Syria

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Obama's terrorists bombed a school today killing 45 school kids
45 children were killed and tens others were injured, several sustaining critical injuries, in two terrorist bombings that hit an area near a school compound in Akramah neighborhood in Homs city on Wednesday.

A source in the central province said that terrorists detonated up a car bomb in front of the New Ikrima School, and only a few minutes later a suicide bomber blew himself up in front of Ikrima al-Makhzoumi School. The attacks took place at the time when students were leaving school to inflict maximum casualties.

Youtube search for the video :
Syria - 45 children killed in twin car bombs in Homs city

Death toll from twin terrorist explosions in Homs raises to 32, mostly children | Syrian Arab News Agency

School bombing kills 41 children in Syria: monitor - Yahoo News

You live in a state of denial.

There are many groups fighting in Syria.

1-The FSA.
2-Al-Nusrah Front.
3- ISIS
4-Asshead and his thugs
5-Hizbo

All of these groups above are terrorists except the FSA.

Also misleading title. There is nothing called Obama's Freedom Fighters you just invented that label for unknown reason. If the US wanted to really take Assad down they will do within a blink of an eye. If the US wanted to do something about Asshead they would have provided the FSA with advanced MANPADS and Impose a NFZ.

Asshead and his thugs from Iran, hizbo and elsewhere have killed more than 150k and the number is on increase so you should know who is the real blood sucker and who is not.

Let's see who we are going to bomb next after the ISIS.

@CENTCOM

on topic : how about blaming radical islam and ethnic barbarism for a change ?

Worth a discussion ?

You live in a state of denial.

There are many groups fighting in Syria.

1-The FSA.
2-Al-Nusrah Front.
3- ISIS
4-Asshead and his thugs
5-Hizbo

All of these groups above are terrorists except the FSA.

Also misleading title. There is nothing called Obama's Freedom Fighters you just invented that label for unknown reason. If the US wanted to really take Assad down they will do within a blink of an eye. If the US wanted to do something about Asshead they would have provided the FSA with advanced MANPADS and Impose a NFZ.

Asshead and his thugs from Iran, hizbo and elsewhere have killed more than 150k and the number is on increase so you should know who is the real blood sucker and who is not.

Let's see who we are going to bomb next after the ISIS.
you are missing the main point, F$A = AQ= Nusra = ISIS, they all have the same terrorists Wahhabi ideology... now of course coming from you, you will defend terrorists F$A and their allies AQ and Jubhat alnusra, different names doesn't mean they are not the same....

the so called F$A are nothing but mercs from all over the world, and they are western puppets who are killing Syrian people and destroying the country....

and you are really dumb if you believe that Alasad killed 150k+ Syrians,... only if you knew that 65%+ of those who killed are pro Syria and pro Syrian army... you wouldn't use that figure as a toy... plus the main cause of the death in Syria is the west and their puppets supporting terrorism in Syria, heck even the US admits that its puppets supported ISIS and funded them... Syria was peaceful country, compare Syria 2010 to now... so the main cause of the death is F$A because in 2010 there was no F$A there was only peace... when F$A came from the CIA they caused death and destruction...

F$A have been armed to the teeth by the CIA and their puppets and they lost badly because they have no support from the Syrian people and they will never have any support, Syrians will never accept terrorists to rule the county...

and who are you going to bomb next after ISIS? maybe Israel to free Palestine and end the occupation since 1948, that sounds a good idea...

you are missing the main point, F$A = AQ= Nusra = ISIS, they all have the same terrorists Wahhabi ideology... now of course coming from you, you will defend terrorists F$A and their allies AQ and Jubhat alnusra, different names doesn't mean they are not the same....

Different names means different things. The FSA are fighting the ISIS just like how Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain and Jordan are airstrike-ing the ISIS.

the so called F$A are nothing but mercs from all over the world, and they are western puppets who are killing Syrian people and destroying the country....

The one who destroyed Syria is Asshead barrel bombs.

and you are really dumb if you believe that Alasad killed 150k+ Syrians,... only if you knew that 65%+ of those who killed are pro Syria and pro Syrian army... you wouldn't use that figure as a toy... plus the main cause of the death in Syria is the west and their puppets supporting terrorism in Syria, heck even the US admits that its puppets supported ISIS and funded them... Syria was peaceful country, compare Syria 2010 to now... so the main cause of the death is F$A because in 2010 there was no F$A there was only peace... when F$A came from the CIA they caused death and destruction...

F$A have been armed to the teeth by the CIA and their puppets and they lost badly because they have no support from the Syrian people and they will never have any support, Syrians will never accept terrorists to rule the county...

and who are you going to bomb next after ISIS? maybe Israel to free Palestine and end the occupation since 1948, that sounds a good idea...

Yes Asshead is responsible for killing those people. The FSA has no advanced weaponry otherwise they would have targeted Asshead jets and military airports. Please don't insult my intelligence.

The next target for the RSAF and the collation is Asshead.

RIP to the kids.

Obama is bombing for Assad and SL still complains about Obama. o_O

I was told that American are very smart thats why they are ruling the world, yet I have to see one smart thing they have done in my life time. They armed Taliban and at the end they turned against them, they armed Sadam and then he turned against them, they armed Lybian rebels and they turned against them, they armed ISIS and they turned against them and now they are creating/arming a new group....so basically they have so far created 5 enemy groups who are willing to harm them now. very smart, if they keep it up even the Gorillas of Africa will be fighting the American and few decades

I was told that American are very smart thats why they are ruling the world, yet I have to see one smart thing they have done in my life time. They armed Taliban and at the end they turned against them, they armed Sadam and then he turned against them, they armed Lybian rebels and they turned against them, they armed ISIS and they turned against them and now they are creating/arming a new group....so basically they have so far created 5 enemy groups who are willing to harm them now. very smart, if they keep it up even the Gorillas of Africa will be fighting the American and few decades

Rremember the golden rule of all colonizers "Divide and conquer" .
It's simple,those groups would give America a pretext to interfere and meddle in the other countries and region internal issues under the flag of "war against terrorism". Without ISIS bombing Syria would have seen as a violation of sovereignty of an independent country , now it's bombing terrorists . It could lead to secession of Iraq and Syria.

RIP to the kids.

Lol, Obama and his puppets created the terrorism in Syria... again read my post #4... all the mess created in Syria is because the west and their puppets armed and trained terrorists to kill Syrians and destroy the country... and those who bombed the school are Obama's "moderate" rebels...

Last edited:
I would like to start off by pointing out what President Obama has disclosed at the recent U.N. Security Council Summit on Foreign Terrorist Fighters: “Our intelligence agencies estimate that more than 15,000 foreign fighters from more than 80 nations have traveled to Syria in recent years. Many have joined terrorist organizations such as al Qaeda’s affiliate, the Nusrah Front, and ISIL, which now threatens people across Syria and Iraq.”

I hope this will give you a clearer picture of the complexity and magnitude of the issue. Starting threads with titles such as Obama’s terrorists, is misleading and nothing more than a negative propaganda piece. We are supporting moderate Syrian opposition in their fight against the ruthless terrorist organization ISIL.

I would also like to point out to you that you are referencing a state-run news agency that works for Asad’s regime. If you haven’t noticed, suicide attacks and bombings on civilians have been condemned by the United States on several occasions.

As to the question of religion, as we have previously stated on several occasions - terrorists and terrorism knows no religion. President Obama during his speech, in regards to the brutal murder of Journalist Jim Foley, stated that, “ISIL speaks for no religion. Their victims are overwhelmingly Muslim, and no faith teaches people to massacre innocents. No just God would stand for what they did yesterday, and for what they do every single day. ISIL has no ideology of any value to human beings. Their ideology is bankrupt. They may claim out of expediency that they are at war with the United States or the West, but the fact is they terrorize their neighbors and offer them nothing but an endless slavery to their empty vision, and the collapse of any definition of civilized behavior.”

Haroon Ahmad
Ahmad DET – U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Yes Asshead is responsible for killing those people. The FSA has no advanced weaponry otherwise they would have targeted Asshead jets and military airports. Please don't insult my intelligence.

The next target for the RSAF and the collation is Asshead.
TOW missiles? Lethal aid?

Are you admitting you arm zionist ISIS in Syria?

I wonder why the iraqi & syrian gov don't forbid the cars, except for the soldiers, like zionist ISIS controlled areas seem to do

Also misleading title. There is nothing called Obama's Freedom Fighters you just invented that label for unknown reason. If the US wanted to really take Assad down they will do within a blink of an eye.

i say, saddam's scud rockets did not find their true targets in saudia in 1990 and later... if you wish death for a hero and his brave military, then i wish death for many of this forum's members.

by the way, you didn't answer me on our previous encounter... what do you think of muammar gaddafi, the present imaam of all muslims, telling the non-democratic monarchy-promoting king abdullah, twice, about what saudia really is, in the "arab league" conferences??

RIP to the kids.

come on... you too know how fake that sounds.

you too know about hamas families being treated in israeli hospitals and al-qaeda/taliban/ikhwaan fighters injured in syria being treated in israeli hospitals... tell me... how many criminals killing the syrian military and people, have actually harmed israeli interests??

I would like to start off by pointing out what President Obama has disclosed at the recent U.N. Security Council Summit on Foreign Terrorist Fighters: “Our intelligence agencies estimate that more than 15,000 foreign fighters from more than 80 nations have traveled to Syria in recent years. Many have joined terrorist organizations such as al Qaeda’s affiliate, the Nusrah Front, and ISIL, which now threatens people across Syria and Iraq.”

Haroon Ahmad
Ahmad DET – U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

are you and obomba going to pretend that al-qaeda and taliban are not your creations?? and what happened to mr. abdul quddus, the other centcom spokesman?? are you actual persons??

RIP to the kids.

its a real shame.
and look at the "bombing coalition" some ( if not all) have been direct supporters of these terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom