4 Man Show making fun of Indian media

Alphabets of 3 languages
Arabic
ArabicAlphabet.jpg

Urdu
Urdu_alphabets.png

Sanskrit
alphabet_consonants.gif

Urdu was created in the rule of muslim rulers ... Its a lashkari zubaan ( collective language) Mix of arabic , persian , pashto, punjabi, sanskrit e.t.c ... and is a sole National language of Pakistan ... ever heard about hindi .Urdu controvercy... that was the root of dividing india... so every keyboard hindu warrior start its search from this point...now shushhh hide ur tail in ur legs and run away ...

right words ..why india is created ...na india hota na pakistan janam leta ...

Na kaky agar India na hota to sary ka sara bar-e-sagheer Pakistan kehlata...:nana::cheers:

yaar pakistanio ko khush ho lene do bechare roz roz ke bomb blasts se bahut sad hain.

Last time i checked we were happier then Indians... atleast not called Rape capital of the world...:chilli:
care to check source ..
Pakistanis, Bangladeshis are happier than Indians: Gallup poll | Business Standard
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/277206-indians-less-happy-than-pakistanis-un-report.html
Pakistanis happier than Indians: survey

Urdu is one of many Language India has offered... Urdu is mix of Hindi and Perisan language..

This is what they teach u in ur school? Have u even heard of Ashoka?, Chandrgupta? Oh I forgot ur history start from invasion of Barbaric animals.

United India before 1947... be fair

Urdu itself has words from persian, arabic, turkic and sanskrit...where are you getting these anecdotes of 70 to 80% ?

I know urdu also has arabic/persian/sanskrit. The reason Indians cant pronounce arabic/persian words properly is because of alphabet.

Dude India has offered nothing to urdu Becasue Urdu is mixture of Many Language and the base is arabic , turkish , persian
it came into existence when Different armies united from arab persia turkey afg so if you think its a sister or some thing to Hindi thats wrong
Now All pakistani friends and indians Stop bashing each others Country It was A Joke comedy So no need to take it personally both countries media do this kind of stuff
Both Countries have some good qualities and some bad ones
And People Think together we can live peacefully =)) the ones who think should spend some time on pdf =)) they will know
[MENTION=32258]MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n[/MENTION]@shan @me_itsme @kingkobra@AUz @doppelganger @Malik Abdullah @IBRIS @SUPARCO @Android@onionkiller @nick_indian @punjabiboy @India_rocks@anyrandom

friend urdu is based on sanskrit. i know you pakistani dnt accept truth, always denial mo.de. and make urdu as a pakistani national language. we wil be pride of it bcoz urdu is old indian language.

Last edited by a moderator:
friend urdu is based on sanskrit. i know you pakistani dnt accept truth, always denial mo.de. and make urdu as a pakistani national language. we wil be pride of it bcoz urdu is old indian language.

WHY THESE RACIEST COMMENTS Are you a pakistani ?
get your facts straight I even posted the alphabets of urdu and arabic and your sanskirt , If it was from Sanskrit its words should be be similar to sanskrit but its exact same words of arabic
and Still you are telling no its from sanskrit me Even a idiot can see

To provide better safety to Indian muslim in South East Asia :smart:
thats why these so called peaceful hindus killed thousand muslims when they were immigrating to pakistan

India is a joke. Its mere existence is laughable. Why was it even created?

Sometimes I wonder why people like you were created.Minds full of persistent hatred against India.Your hatred blinds from seeing what India is really about.Get well soon.

Why does every thread created by mulla ji @Zarvan degenerate into such a s.hit fest man? Have you noticed that after his first OP, he has been silently enjoying the fun?

Funny.......but one doesn't really need to make fun of Indians, they are already very funny as they come......LOL

Watch this guys specially between 13 to 25 Minutes they blasted Indian media it was too good
@Aeronaut @RazPaK @Rafi @Areesh @Talon @A.Rafay @JonAsad @RAMPAGE and other

Urdu is based on Arabic and Arabic is worlds oldest language. In your effort to prove that Urdu and Arabic alphabets ar ethe same as in hindi, you have actually proved that Arabic is the source language for hindi as well.

Pakistan produces tons of cartoons and idiots(including terrorists) for e.g. Zaid Hamid....I really LOL at him a lot...

However, we don't make those cartoons our prime ministers. Unlike our neighbors.

That my friend is a real reason to LOL at!

However, we don't make those cartoons our prime ministers. Unlike our neighbors.

That my friend is a real reason to LOL at!

you are a senior member sir. you should not use such kinda comment. btw you mean nawaz, zardari are great leaders , under there govt pakistan is going to make super power ? lolzzz

That's such an ignorant post. You need to get some sort of award for it.

lmao....

indians are dumb and funny. Their language is pretty ugly too...not even trolling.

Urdu is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr superior to anything india has to offer...

Miserable people generally tend to band together. In any society there are more haters than men with substance, holds true for India too (bigger population and all), so no need to rejoice! :D

Why does every thread created by mulla ji @Zarvan degenerate into such a s.hit fest man? Have you noticed that after his first OP, he has been silently enjoying the fun?

Urdu was created in the rule of muslim rulers ... Its a lashkari zubaan ( collective language) Mix of arabic , persian , pashto, punjabi, sanskrit e.t.c ... and is a sole National language of Pakistan ... ever heard about hindi .Urdu controvercy... that was the root of dividing india... so every keyboard hindu warrior start its search from this point...now shushhh hide ur tail in ur legs and run away ...

Na kaky agar India na hota to sary ka sara bar-e-sagheer Pakistan kehlata...:nana::cheers:

acha ji .......vaise sapne dekhne ka haq har kisi ko hai ....main sunaya hai tusi china nu half siachin gift vich dita hai ...bcz oh tuhadi help kar riha hai ...te america nu balochistan drone hamle layi ...te sapne tusi india de dekhde ho ....balle oye pakistan

Back
Top Bottom