What's new

4 indian soldiers died in an Ambush by Freedom Fighters in ioK.

As if Kashmiris are better off today.

Bro, these shameless Indian Army soldiers are destroying their orchards.. I have seen a video in which Indian Army guys are cutting down apple trees full of apples ready for harvest with a chainsaw.. This is how they are destroying the lives and livelihoods of Kashmiri brothers..
They also blow houses and use heavy artillery among civilian populous.

You are trying to compare Sindh to Occupied Kashmir??? :drag::crazy:

Im sure you will be happy to live in shopian than larkana?

What about your family, specially women? Willing to swap cities mate?

Probably is the word here isnt it.
But its definitely and not probably that all kashmiris hate the Indian occupiers.

Let that sink in

What ifs don't help. It is the truth - IOK has a higher HDI than Sindh and a good many other places across Pakistan (outside of Punjab of course).

What ifs don't help. It is the truth - IOK has a higher HDI than Sindh and a good many other places across Pakistan (outside of Punjab of course).

And the world's largest concentration camp Gaza (Palestine) has a higher HDI than India..
We were talking about militarisation and oppression in Occupied Kashmir. 1 armed soldier for every 9 civilians... HDI does not reflect on Human security
So, please stop being an idiot

Last edited:
Does anyone have any sources that can prove it was the Kashmiri tribes that did the work?

There are detailed accounts of Pakhtun tribes having done the work, and there is of course evidence. Read this account, with details of how they treated the enemies, mistakes, and a part I found interesting was the looting.

"Some had brought cattle, some horses. Most of them had brought arms, and many brought women. One Afridi tribesman walked back with two women in tow. They wept incessantly and just wouldn't stop. A local feudal lord took pity on them and forced the Afridi man to release them."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41662588

Last edited:
Can anyone from the Indian side comment on the type of IED's used? What were the tactics that were employed by the militants? Also, please comment on the training/equipment of the CPRF?

It's important that we unpack this and study the tactics that were employed. The introduction of IED's in Kashmir will be very interesting.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

That will take a volume. Very briefly, they are the successors to the Crown Police Force, who used smooth-bore muskets (breech-loading) on an SMLE shell. Currently, they remain trained at police level, officered by the IPS, that is a service that is frankly not up to leadership in COIN operations, and mainly concentrated on suppressing by force the Maoists in the jungle tracts. There they are regularly ambushed because of their habit of either crowding into buses or lorries, or walking along regular road routes. Their adversaries habitually move off-road.

In J&K, they are a supplementary force, and nobody really knows what to do with them. The BSF are better trained and guard the borders, acting as trip-wires; the J&K Police take care of internal security, and, in time of need, call in the RR more or less as their fire team. What the CRP, or the CRPF, are supposed to do is not very clear. Yet they, NOT the Army, are responsible for the Bridge incident and for the firing on an unarmed crowd at a place that I shall not name, since I go there whenever I can; the bodies are buried right outside my host's house.

They had a brief, bright interlude when Vijay Kumar was their DG, but that didn't last.

That is all I want to say about this. The subject embitters me.

Gracy is notorious for his deceit to Pakistan. Bloody Gora.
Read crossed swords by shuja pasha.

It was gen gracy the british bastard who deplayed the entire operation. The indians landed at sri nagar and winter cut off any chances of supplies or reinforcements.

He was a bastard who lead PA.

I hope its only the start.

Looks like Pak Army is hellbent on India spending all if its limited stocks of Excalibur shells.

Can anyone from the Indian side comment on the type of IED's used? What were the tactics that were employed by the militants? Also, please comment on the training/equipment of the CPRF?

It's important that we unpack this and study the tactics that were employed. The introduction of IED's in Kashmir will be very interesting.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri
Think tank cònsultant... Mashallah...calling freedom fighters militants..You deserve 50 guns salute...

May Allah swt bless our mujahideen. These are the men closest to Him, who are we in their presence?

They also blow houses and use heavy artillery among civilian populous.

I was very much inspired by your stories on this thread. May Allah swt bless your grandfather, family, you, and all others who love with country.

I too remember the stories of my bozorg who left Hoshiarpur/Gurdaspur (extreme north of East Punjab) during partition. Even though we were Muslim majority, we were forcibly removed by the Indians to launch the invasion of Kashmir.

Then I remember how we had to hide our womenfolk from Hindu and Sikh maruaders, and how people had to walk over dead Muslim bodies to get to Pakistan. We were totally unarmed, and as a matter of fact, we were disarmed right before this plan as well by British, Hindu, and Sikh collusion.

We lost 1 million of our people, and 14 million became homeless. It was the biggest catastrophe the world had ever seen.

May Allah swt bless our mujahideen. These are the men closest to Him, who are we in their presence?

I was very much inspired by your stories on this thread. May Allah swt bless your grandfather, family, you, and all others who love with country.

I too remember the stories of my bozorg who left Hoshiarpur/Gurdaspur (extreme north of East Punjab) during partition. Even though we were Muslim majority, we were forcibly removed by the Indians to launch the invasion of Kashmir.

Then I remember how we had to hide our womenfolk from Hindu and Sikh maruaders, and how people had to walk over dead Muslim bodies to get to Pakistan. We were totally unarmed, and as a matter of fact, we were disarmed right before this plan as well by British, Hindu, and Sikh collusion.

We lost 1 million of our people, and 14 million became homeless. It was the biggest catastrophe the world had ever seen.

Their was an older gentleman in my fathers city Sahiwal who migrated to Pakistan he was in very frail condition and my dad pointed him out and said it’s men like him who sacrificed everything for this land, no politicians or Bhuttos. I asked was he solder in Pak Army, dad responded saying much more during partition these begharat Hindus/Sikhs took his only three daughters not knowing If they killed them or not till this day. My heart broke but anger for Pajeets built and Inshallah if a day ever comes we have to fight these Pajeets, I’ll make sure to get revenge for them.

Sorry to many brothers...people from j&k did not give us that help which was given us by Azad Kashmir in 1947 n 1965.. enternal help in local support make any freedom fight successful. Reason why Azad kasmir is free n J&k is under oçcupation. No disrespect to the marters of indian occupied Kashmir...now indian occupied Kashmiries realised what mistake their elders had made in 1965 n 1947.. correct me if i am wrong..it was not only pastuns went for fight of kasmir's freedom.. people from all over pakistan were there... pakistani politations were not in favour of fight and pak army was in favour to fight against indian occupied forces in 1947 n 1948... this is where differences were created between pak army n Pakistani politations later it resulted first marshal law 1956 n Raw heavily invested in Pakistani politations and give more fire againt pak army... after 90z n since today it was like fashion to talk againt pak army in pakistan's own power circles n whole generation was created who love to blam pak army.. they dont blaim civilian failure.. plz correct me if i am wrong

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom