What's new

4 indian soldiers died in an Ambush by Freedom Fighters in ioK.

Its becoming a kashmir history discussion. Evidence today suggests, that national conference khanzeers allied with india and hindus in full force and many people inside the valley supported them in fighting us. The part we have today revolted. GB and azad kashmir.

Our freedom fighters did well. yes the Pakistani leadership made many mistakes, but the role of valleys people especially khanzeer sheikh cannot be forgotten. Did u know the khanzeer was asking nehru to attack Pakistan across the international border?

india is fastly moving towards their destruction under leadership of rss hindu extremist and hate against india is increasing everyday across the world and also among minorities in india

correct me if i am wrong..it was not only pastuns went for fight of kasmir's freedom.. people from all over pakistan were there...

If you have a source to prove this, please share it with us. So far, every historical source in the world will disagree.

Can anyone from the Indian side comment on the type of IED's used? What were the tactics that were employed by the militants? Also, please comment on the training/equipment of the CPRF?

It's important that we unpack this and study the tactics that were employed. The introduction of IED's in Kashmir will be very interesting.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri
Bhai lockdown main naya kaam dhoond rahe kya. :lol:

If you have a source to prove this, please share it with us. So far, every historical source in the world will disagree.

three simple things support my my theory farooq abdula n people like him was in favour of india..second there is no official order was given by our Goverment to army for attack in 1947 indian occupied Kashmir ...infact we were winning in Kashmir n then cease fire was declared.. then rest is history..india did not follow the agreement n army was pissed n then 1956 army take over is well-known history..

Think tank cònsultant... Mashallah...calling freedom fighters militants..You deserve 50 guns salute...

You're confusing terrorist with a militant. Militant is not a derogatory word, here's the definition of the word:

"combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods"

Haha. Seems Uttam Singh was not very Uttam. Keep this bodybags coming.

You're confusing terrorist with a militant. Militant is not a derogatory word, here's the definition of the word:

"combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods"
Those who give their life for bigger cause..they deserve one word freedom fighter..no other word suit them.. regards

Mashallah Kashmiri freedom fighters have cleansed thier homeland of 4 terrorists of the rapistani occupational force.

For the misguided amongst us who say they deserve the respect rightfully given to fallen warriors - I ask you which war they fought? They are raping our women, torturing our children and playing thier screams on loudspeakers through the night.

Modi is not doing that - these 4 who were killed, them and thier comrades are doing that. Warriors deserve respect, not criminals.

Back
Top Bottom