What's new

37 Hindus convert to Islam in Matli

Zarvan

Islam is fastest growing religion due to High Total Fertility rate and not any other reason. Muslims TFR is 50% Higher than other religion. India or Russia or Europe or anywhere.

Quality is more important than quantity.

1.5 Bn Muslims, 50 countries but still None are powerful or in Top 10 biggest economy.

There is hardly any conversion.

As far as Pakistan, Hindus are already left only 1%, Due to debt issue they converted into Islam. Now, they will safe and won't come to India as refuge. Already Millions of Hindus came to India.

In India, Muslims were 9% in 47 and today 14% because of 50% Higher TFR than Hindus. But what does it matter when majority of them are not educated enough and living in concentrated areas ?? When you have more kids and less education and income level, Life become miserable and religion doesn't make any difference.

according to Quran ALLAH has revealed only one deen that is Islam so to go to heaven every body has to accept Islam and be a true Muslim
As you are a muslim you'll sure go to Hevean ok, you don't need to bother about others. Let them chose what is good for them when we live, we did not ask for your expert advice.
while you search for Heaven with in the boundries of Quran, let people like me search endlessly in the process of finding God and his heaven, so please spare us from your way of life and trying to conqure us by fear which wont work.
I have a counter question why are they converting to Islam and Why is the Islam fastest growing Religion in the world and espically in the west ? and Sir most of them are not Athiest majority of them Believe in GOD
Look at the number of conversions and number of child birth in Muslim family, as it is said that one man can marry as many as 4 at a time, he as the oppertunity to bread atlest 3 children per wife and which is = 12 children. why will not Islam grow.

I am neither worried of which religion grows is quantity, i am only worried about a man getting quality to his life by what he thinks and acts.

Hindus can believe what their religion says. But once they start believing that people of other religion would accept those principles they are screwed.

Hindus can believe what their religion says. But once they start believing that people of other religion would accept those principles they are screwed.
the same goes to other religions too i hope.

I don't know what does it matter if Muslims are 1.5 Billion or 1.7 Billion ?? Not a single Muslim country has any power to make difference on international stage. A small country like Israel with 7 Million population looks more powerful.

Even Muslims are 14% in India but half of them lack basic education and healthcare facility. In my nearby area, I see lots of Muslims having so many kids even when they are poor. Yes, Islam is surely rising........ but what they will do with numbers ???? They can't even buy a small house in decent area in their whole life where they will get better education and other facility.

And people still complaining why standard of Muslims are not rising, They are not getting good jobs, why they are mostly living in outskirts........ :rolleyes:

Rise is actually fall, if one thinks practically !!

By 22nd century, There will be 2 class. One with Quantity and other with Quality !!

Other religion(Abrahamic ones) don't accept Hinduism as a true religion ,while Hinduism is little more egalitarian . That's the difference.
is it important for us to live or die because some one did not accept our religion. ya you are right ours is a not a religion but a way of life. we do not find our boundries based on a holy book, we seek answers every where, where ever the answers lie.
all we aim at is self realization, understanding oneself, because we beiieve that God lives and breaths with in each one of us but its the responsibility of the human being to realize that he is within him and he needs to be mercyful and emenate the quailities of the God with in him/her.

Many Dalits in both India and Pakistan are coming to Islam even the brahmin class is also coming to class and all paths doesn't lead to same thing

most of the dalits convert to buddhism so stop spreading your false propaganda
muslim rulers and islam had many centuries in the subcontinent to convert the hindu dalits/brahmins/etc but it failed to do so think over that instead

By 22nd century, There will be 2 class. One with Quantity and other with Quality !!

Quantity is also a quality.

Quality can compete quantity to a certain level . Beyond that it'll simply collapse.

Isreal survives due to the Ashirbad of America.

Rising Muslims population which is actually happening is a threat to the non Muslim world .

In the same token i can say rise in non mulsim population can be a threat to the muslim world . But non muslim population isn't rising that much.

Quantity is also a quality.

Quality can compete quantity to a certain level . Beyond that it'll simply collapse.

Isreal survives due to the Ashirbad of America.

Rising Muslims population which is actually happening is a threat to the non Muslim world .

In the same token i can say rise in non mulsim population can be a threat to the muslim world . But non muslim population isn't rising that much.
see i am not interested in mudslinging feast with you kind of people who have a agenda of world domination via religion. i am for sure that Mugals ruled the Sub-continet because of the number of warriors they had, but today number do not matter, the one who holds the trigger of modern weapons hold the key to rule the world.
as of now i don't see the trigger to the modern day weapons in a muslims hand, but in the hand of Chinese, Russians and the US, even you can include Isreal to that list because they have the high ground on weaponery.
when the day comes people respect each other as equal and do not have the idea of world dominance then only peace can prevail, but i see a nother global war on the comming

This is why the minorities are decreasing in pakistan because they have to convert themselves because of the debts and other reasons. while in India minorities are rising. the difference can be clearly seen when it comes to giving freedom security and equal opportunities to minorities.

Back
Top Bottom