What's new

37 Hindus convert to Islam in Matli

I have a question as an atheist. If you believe in god , why is it that most successful nations are atheist or near atheist or at worse secular? that tells me that most gods or prophet's record to bless ya nation has a shoddy record. Actually, the most advanced nations tend to be ' christain' if one does a "whose religion blesses its people and country the most" study :)

The above is all tongue and cheek :D

Better nations with right priorities will prevail . . . .

By the way, I have ACTUALLY met the people who believe that West is successful because it is 'Christian' :lol: (Even though no one even gives a sh!t about the bible and Christianity in the West,some delusional Christians are still living in dreams) ...

i am happy to call everyone brothers despite any religion they follow, religion is just a path to god.
we take different path but all the path lead to only one God whom we call by different names.

you are my brother irrespective of which religion you follow

Better nations with right priorities will prevail . . . .

By the way, I have ACTUALLY met the people who believe that West is successful because it is 'Christian' :lol: (Even though no one even gives a sh!t about the bible and Christianity in the West,some delusional Christians are still living in dreams) ...

THE SAME people don't give a **** about the Quran and Islam too... are you okay with that too :D?

i am happy to call everyone brothers despite any religion they follow, religion is just a path to god.
we take different path but all the path lead to only one God whom we call by different names.
Many Dalits in both India and Pakistan are coming to Islam even the brahmin class is also coming to class and all paths doesn't lead to same thing

Many Dalits in both India and Pakistan are coming to Islam even the brahmin class is also coming to class and all paths doesn't lead to same thing

pls stop writin bs comments..i m a brahamin from india and our brahmin class put muslims under d same class of untouchables as of dalits..this is the only reason of a dalit converting to islam..though it doesnt matter much to us if a dalit converts to islam..and yet if u still believe to think a brahmin converts to islam..u might b d one claiming to see a UFO in pakistan.

pls stop writin bs comments..i m a brahamin from india and our brahmin class put muslims under d same class of untouchables as of dalits..this is the only reason of a dalit converting to islam..though it doesnt matter much to us if a dalit converts to islam..and yet if u still believe to think a brahmin converts to islam..u might b d one claiming to see a UFO in pakistan.
Indian Girls Convert To Islam by Dr Zakir Naik - YouTube
hindu-brahmin converted to Islam !!
Hindu Brahmin Preist revert back to Islam Part1 - YouTube
Young Indian Hindu Generation converting to Islam - YouTube

Pakistan will be rid of the small minorities still left...

Only the culmination of something that was only almost completed in 1947 and actually started with the first barbaric invasions.

Get your fact correct and don't talk about fantasies. Please read what famous Dalit leader Bhimrao Ambedkar thought about conversion to Islam. Dalits mainly converted to Buddhism or Christianity but majority remained as Hindus and fought for their rights.

a pic is worth thousand words but not these ones..
I m sure u invested some precious hours in searching the 5 year old outdated news that too from you tube..though i hav known many links from d same youtube dat a pig converts into islam coz he believe only islam can enhance its crap eating habits..

Stop posting religious thread an get a life loser.

I too have a question, If God wanted us to be Muslim or Christian or whatever why doesn't he make sure that we are born in a Muslim or a Christian family. :cheesy:

go search google

I have a question as an atheist. If you believe in god , why is it that most successful nations are atheist or near atheist or at worse secular? that tells me that most gods or prophet's record to bless ya nation has a shoddy record. Actually, the most advanced nations tend to be ' christain' if one does a "whose religion blesses its people and country the most" study :)

ok you were evolved from monkey, i didnt

JayAtl imagine, how you ancestors looked like, and your ancestors caged by my ancestors

monkey man

I have a question:

Would good,pious people go to heaven irrespective of their religion or just muslims?
No one lived to tell the tale that they went to heaven because they followed a religion. its the thoughts and actions that determines where you'll be placed in the heart of the living, if you live in the living then for sure your name is eligible for entering the heaven.

I have a question:

Would good,pious people go to heaven irrespective of their religion or just muslims?
according to Quran ALLAH has revealed only one deen that is Islam so to go to heaven every body has to accept Islam and be a true Muslim

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

I have a counter question why are they converting to Islam and Why is the Islam fastest growing Religion in the world and espically in the west ? and Sir most of them are not Athiest majority of them Believe in GOD

Back
Top Bottom