What's new

33 Uzbeks, 3 Germans among the 40 killed in Airstrikes in N.Waziristan.

Try googleearth and tellus all how easy or hard that would be in your expert opinion.

if you are finding it impossible then, perhaps I differ from you

certainly nothing is easy at first.....

I say yes it is, nothing is impossible

now you tell what is easy ?

a. facing terrorism
b. mining border

We have to confront them diplomatically first with strings attached and let them know punitive measures will be undertaken because their citizens are coming to Pakistan as suicide bombers and terrorists.

Do you have a link to that report?

Nope ... Happens in 2009 ... When my father was commanding a FC militia..

Thirty-three Uzbeks and three Germans were among those killed during the air strikes which also injured at least 15. Important commanders were also among those killed in the onslaught. These include Wali Mohammad and Asmat Shaheen. Maulvi Farhad Uzbek and Shaheen Betini were also among those killed.

And according to Khan sb these are our own people :taz:

Both AsmatullahBhittani & Adnan Raheed are unscathed: AFP Pakistan bureau chief.

What will happen if you give FATA area independence? It is always better to get rid of the cancerous organ of the body? FATA is not adding any to Pakistan instead adding lot of problems. What is your opinion?
That you are crazy and should stop talking (in kindest way possible)

North Waziristan strikes killed 36 foreign fighters | sources

PESHAWAR: At least 36 of the 40 killed during the air strikes in the North Waziristan tribal region on Monday night and Tuesday were foreign fighters, security sources told Dawn.com on Wednesday.

Thirty-three Uzbeks and three Germans were among those killed during the air strikes which also injured at least 15. Important commanders were also among those killed in the onslaught. These include Wali Mohammad and Asmat Shaheen. Maulvi Farhad Uzbek and Shaheen Betini were also among those killed.

The strikes appeared to be a tit-for-tat response to the militant bombings in Bannu and Rawalpindi. But security officials said the strikes were carried out on the basis of intelligence reports. Witnesses said the air attacks forced scores of families to flee to adjacent settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

North Waziristan strikes killed 36 foreign fighters: sources - DAWN.COM

I wonder what will people say about Gen Mushrraf's Laal Masjid operation now ?

What worst element?
Those who came as ''gastarbeiter''guestworkers were honest working people,who you calling scum?
I would like to see you go and visit East-Germany where Markus comes from.
You wouldnt last a day without being harrased with your color.
Turks dont take crap from no one,thats why Markus hates us,he must have had a bad Turkish experience :rofl:.
I have lived in Germany formany years,so dont come to me about what you know about Germany,had a german girlfriend had German friends and business partners.
Merkel is a politician,its normal to get votes on the back of the foreighners(you should have known that).

Honest question, are you kidding me? Where do i say i hate turks? I stand far above racism.

Only one way to find out,you should ask them.

I´m west german. I´m from Bavaria. And the most loud speakers against turks in germany are from west germany. Organisations like Pro Köln and so on. Having lived in germany you should know that. Beside that, the only racism i see here is you...against east germans.

Both AsmatullahBhittani & Adnan Raheed are unscathed: AFP Pakistan bureau chief.

What about Wali Mohammad, Noor Badshah, Farhad Uzbek, Hafiz Saeed(TTP Orakzai Chief).

The list is long this time as$hole. Fake more statements from AFP Pakistan bureau chief.

It's amazing that Uzbeks are causing terrorism in Pakistan but you hardly hear anything about terrorism in Uzbekistan. Looks like Uzbek government can keep Uzbek terrorists out of their country but the Pakistani government can't.

Last edited:
It's amazing that Uzbeks are causing terrorism in Pakistan but you hardly hear anything about terrorism in Uzbekistan. Looks like Uzbek government can keep Uzbek terrorists out of their country but the Pakistani government can't.

Here's what you don't understand, many of these Uzbeks are likely from northern Afghanistan and not Uzbekistan, though Uzbekistan had to deal with it's own terrorism years ago and Pres. Islam Karimov had to fight them for years and there was terrorism all over the country but they have gotten it under better control.

Disclaimer: This is not Off-topic. Improve your tunnel-vision if anyone thinks so.

--
--
First let me lay down a little foundation for my argument to come:-
(In old times they did not have SSG-style commandos...)

Bukhari:-52:257:
During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's messenger disapproved the killing of women and children.

Malik mauta:21:10:
..."I advise you ten things, (even during a war) Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."(Air-bombing instead of precision-raid IS cowardly)

--
--

I have a question to sahab-bahadur(s). What exactly SSG (Commandos) are for???
Kia unhain Gernaeloon naay apni baitiyoon koo jahaiz mai dainaay key liyay rakhaa hoa haay???!!!

Shouldn't this raid have been carried out by SSG?
Pardon my ignorance, I really want to improve my understanding of what the heck these pets are for? Inn kat'tooon(bull) (كٹوں) koo kss liyay paalaaa hoaa haay.? Doosray janam mai istamaal kernaa haay...? They set up a GREAT show-off training with Chinese forces too, they said they were training to tackle terrorist hide-outs... Many other times too they stage a GREAT show of smoke grenades & simulated commando raids, while Prime minister claps for their pleasing performance... What's the outcome of of all that training & expenditure??? Why they used air-force to attack terrorists instead of PRECISION RAID using commando operation??? Enlighten me.

Why haven't they put this so-called training to work???
Pakistan%2BChina%2BJoint%2BMilitary%2BExercise%2BYOUYI-IV%2BIII%2BII%2BI%2BV%2BPakistani%2BSpecial%2BServices%2BGroup%2B%2528SSG%2529%2Bw%2Bn%2BPeople%2527s%2BLiberation%2BArmy%2BSpecial%2BOperations%2BForces%2B%2528Zh%25C5%258Dnggu%25C3%25B3%2Bt%25C3%25A8zh%25C7%2592ng%2Bb%25C3%25B9du%25C3%25AC%2529Low%2BIntensity%2BCon%2B%2B%25283%2529.jpg

000001.296986-Soldiersphotoafp-1322146584-509-640x480.jpg

Chief%2Bof%2Bthe%2BArmy%2BStaff%2B%2528COAS%2529%2BGeneral%2BAshfaq%2BParvez%2BKayani%252Cfun%2Bphoto%2Btime%2Bat%2Bthe%2BChina%2BJoint%2BMilitary%2BExercise%2BYOUYI-IV%2BIII%2BII%2BI%2BV%2BPakistani%2BSpecial%2BServices%2BGroup%2B%2528SSG%2529%2Bw%2Bn%2BPeople%2527s%2BLiberation%2BArmy%2Bm%2B%25286%2529.jpg

China-Pakistan-military-exercise.jpg

p05-111127-331.jpg

Yeh saraa show-off tax-payers money koo oraanaay key liyay thaa...? Why haven't they put this so-called training to work???

And by-the-way, I don't buy these numbers given by officials. The always lie about civilian causalities. A single innocent child killed just because they air-bombed instead of a precision raid makes them murderers in my sight.

And for those ecstatic ones who barvo killing of 5 innocent family members(yes there are some who do) or are apathic towards collateral damage resulting from JAHILAANAA Air-bombing, I wish from core of my heart that ur relatives especially ur children DIE just like that one day. & that YOU survive to feel the pain. Aameeen. Some ppl learn the hard way only.

My answer to my own questions asked above is "our generals are incompetent & pathetically unprofessional"....
I might be wrong. So Lets hear YOUR answer?

The military would be happy to conduct a ground Op but it would then be Taliban apologists like you who would complain. Teach some of this fancy tafseer to the Taliban as well, I don't care if Adnan Rasheed's son died, the death of one outweighs the death of hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom