What's new

33 Uzbeks, 3 Germans among the 40 killed in Airstrikes in N.Waziristan.

They are Germans as their passport claims and that is what will be reported. They have been nurtured by the German soil and ideas allowed by German constitution.
You think there are so real Germans Turks Arabs etc involved?

Once we arrested a Turkish terrorist with his pregnant wife..

How do you know they have been "nurtured" by the soil? No one knows anything about them, not even their names. Someone claiming asylum or a recent migrant who has obtained German citizenship after several years is not really representative of the German state is it? If they were born and raised there then you have a point.

It is common wisdom now. The first generation immigrants are generally not all that religiously motivated. It is the second generation ones who turn religious freaks, especially in the Muslim community. So until that is disproved and these guys are shown to be recent immigrants, I will stand by my statement.

It is common wisdom now. The first generation immigrants are generally not all that religiously motivated. It is the second generation ones who turn religious freaks, especially in the Muslim community. So until that is disproved and these guys are shown to be recent immigrants, I will stand by my statement.

Turks resident in Germany do not have any such history, and they make up the majority of the Muslim population there. I personally think this person is a newcomer of sorts.

Turks resident in Germany do not have any such history, and they make up the majority of the Muslim population there. I personally think this person is a newcomer of sorts.

Turks in Germany are not all that well integrated into the society and are considered even conservative by Turkey's standards.

It is a bit of exaggeration but there is ome truth to what he says.

On one hand, you have the right wing in Germany who dramatises the situation, on the other hand there are not well adjusted immigrants who turn insular and do become religious fanatics.

The plotting for 9/11, one of the places the plan was thought of was in Germany, It is serious enough that German counter terrorist agencies do take it seriously.

But Germany is not all that bad even compared to places like Geert Wilders, whee they do antagonize Muslims

You think there are so real Germans Turks Arabs etc involved?

Once we arrested a Turkish terrorist with his pregnant wife..

Of course people of different nationalities are involved and it is not just confined to Pakistan or Uzbekistan.

Same old response by Imran Khan and Sami ul Haq to stop military operation and not even carry out a retaliatory strike . Because get it - it hurts the dialogue process !

Yeah right.

Pakistani army is not operating in a foreign country.

They need to press hard their offensive.

Turks in Germany are not all that well integrated into the society and are considered even conservative by Turkey's standards.

that is not our fault. Those immigrants come here, go in their small ghetto, have no contact to germans, no german friends. They dont even speak german. Thats the problem! Look at some turks...they were birn here, soeak nit ine wird german, then get radical and fight in syria. Thats not our mistake.

that is not our fault. Those immigrants come here, go in their small ghetto, have no contact to germans, no german friends. They dont even speak german. Thats the problem! Look at some turks...they were birn here, soeak nit ine wird german, then get radical and fight in syria. Thats not our mistake.

They are part of your society, you should have learnt to manage them and not let them become radical. If there are ghettos developing in Germany, then it clearly means Germans who like to pontificate about other societies and want critical reports from other societies do not know how to handle their own society.

They are part of your society, you should have learnt to manage them and not let them become radical. If there are ghettos developing in Germany, then it clearly means Germans who like to pontificate about other societies and want critical reports from other societies do not know how to handle their own society.

I can't force a turkish immigrant to be my friend. How do you think that should work? That i go uninvited to their houses and party? They seperate from us.

I can't force a turkish immigrant to be my friend. How do you think that should work? That i go uninvited to their houses and party? They seperate from us.

I know MarkusS they are separate from the mainstream and there are certain behaviors which has characterized certain communities everywhere in the world. So keep this in mind when you seek to see other countries from the troublemakers lens and want critical input.

Those conservative Turks make up 5 % of the Turks in Germany(Mill Gorus and theCemaladdin Kaplan followers),they are far worse then the Taliban.
Why did this happen?
The answer is simple;Germany let all those islamists facing prison time in Turkey in the 70/80s into Germany.
There they started the Milli Gorus,an Islam fundamentalist organisation with the goal to turn the world into Islam fundamentalism.
Google Translate
So if there were Turks involved,they are from this psycho organisation.
Most Turks in Germany are well integrated into the German society,those who are conservative without any alignment to any organisation just mind there own business.
Ps,before you take Markus serious,you should know where he stands for(not the German people in general).;)

Sorry, I am with Markus on this one.

The Germans are under no obligation to 'befriend' anyone.

There are other immigrants who integrated better.

Dude,i know what you are trying to do.
Not even most of the Germans would invite people like you anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom