What's new

33 million gods in India and not one capable of producing oxygen: Charlie Hebdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quran never said Earth is flat, that is misinterpretation. Quran verse already give clue that Earth is round. The verse that you try to mention is the verse saying that God give Earth surface as flat as it is what we can see and feel that it is flat in one perspective, this is a bless so Earth is not like moon where so many holes are on the surface, so Earth is easier as place to live.

Islam scientist already understand that Earth is round and this is why early Muslim from ME are not afraid to sail to far away land like Indonesia archipelago even during its earliest Islam period. While Western countries were still afraid to sail long way since they think Earth is flat and there is limit on it.

There is reason why Colombus know that Earth is round so that he can find America, it is because Columbus is from Spain where Spain was previously under Islamic Caliphate (Andalusia).

----------------------------

LOL how cant you understand it ???

If the sun explode, the entire solar system will be in red, then you will see the sky is red. Sun is small if we see from Earth. The red thing that we will see as something has happened will definately sky where sun will be illuminated with that sky red color

I will explain it more clearer if you stil dont get it

The earth will be inside the reddish if sun explode, so you will see Whole sky become red which also means every thing become just red

Cat Eye Nebula

View attachment 761425

The Andromeda Galaxy, for instance, was once referred to as the Andromeda Nebula (and spiral galaxies in general as "spiral nebulae") before the true nature of galaxies was confirmed in the early 20th century by Vesto Slipher, Edwin Hubble and others. Edwin Hubble discovered that most nebulae are associated by stars and illuminated by starlight. He also helped categorize nebulae based on the type of light spectra they produced.[7]

Most nebulae are of vast size; some are hundreds of light-years in diameter.

View attachment 761427

-----------------------------------

There are many verses in Quran that are beyond their time to reveal.

Another one that is shocking is that Quran stated that Mountains are moving which is true scientifically

QURAN : Surah Ar Rahman verse 88 :

Thou seest the mountains and thinkest them firmly fixed: but they shall pass away as the clouds pass away: (such is) the artistry of Allah, who disposes of all things in perfect order: for he is well acquainted with all that ye do.

Modern Science revelation

Mantle material can sink at a plate boundary, and then flow back upward farther away, pushing on the crust — a process called small scale convection. The slow but inexorable motions can move mountains — both gradually and through earthquakes or eruptions. The researchers were able to detect these crustal motions with a global positioning system (GPS).

The reason God stated this ArRahman Verse 37 is for us, people who live in this period where we can see that Nebula clearly from our modern telescope and understand that the reddish is due to the destroyed sun due to our scientific discovery. That is Kiamat (Armageddon) right, when sun explodes we will definately died @Leishangthem

That event has happened in other solar systems and Galaxies.

The reason God stated this ArRahman Verse 37 is for us, people who live in this period where we can see that Nebula clearly from our modern telescope and understand that the reddish is due to the destroyed sun due to our scientific discovery. That is Kiamat (Armageddon) right, when sun explodes we will definately died @Leishangthem

That event has happened in other solar systems and Galaxies.
I have a innocent question and not trolling ,if all the religious texts of all religions are for the people why were they not simple for every one to understand and no confusion,and every one will have the same interpretation. Like the verse about about moving mountains,the translated verse says vanishing,you interpret as moving , why can't it just say mountains move so there is no confusion.

I have a innocent question and not trolling ,if all the religious texts of all religions are for the people why were they not simple for every one to understand and no confusion,and every one will have the same interpretation. Like the verse about about moving mountains,the translated verse says vanishing,you interpret as moving , why can't it just say mountains move so there is no confusion.

I will check my previous post. I just found on Google, pick the English version. I dont think it means as vanishing....

I have to admit that some Islam scholar who translate Quran from Arabic try to use words that they seems logics as mountain which is moving is not logic (until recent science discovered it)

This is really beyond my understanding why some Islamic interpreter do things like that for some thing beyond their understanding.

That is in English, maybe there is some bad intention made, but Indonesian Quran who translate directly from Arabic state it like what it should be stated ...."walking" we can translate it as slow moving right...

This is the same verse in Indonesian translation

Quran An Naml verse 88

Dan engkau akan melihat gunung-gunung, yang engkau kira tetap di tempatnya, padahal ia berjalan (seperti) awan berjalan. (Itulah) ciptaan Allah yang mencipta dengan sempurna segala sesuatu.

Translation :

And thou wilt see the mountains, which thou thinkest to be standing still, while they walk (like) a moving cloud. (That is) the creation of Allah, Who created all things perfectly.

English version

Thou seest the mountains and thinkest them firmly fixed: but they shall pass away as the clouds pass away: (such is) the artistry of Allah, who disposes of all things in perfect order: for he is well acquainted with all that ye do.

Synonyms & Antonyms for pass away

Synonyms

I think they mean "pass"

This English translation is bad.

@Abu Dhabi bro please translate this verse, I think Indonesian translation is more precise right ......? I try to relate the verse with the fact that Mountains are really moving, despite very very slow as being revealed by latest scientific revelation

Other translation show different words

1 A. J. Arberry
and thou shalt see the mountains, that thou supposest fixed, passing by like clouds -- God's handiwork, who has created everything very well. He is aware of the things you do.

Quran never said Earth is flat, that is misinterpretation. Quran verse already give clue that Earth is round. The verse that you try to mention is the verse saying that God give Earth surface as flat as it is what we can see and feel that it is flat in one perspective, this is a bless so Earth is not like moon where so many holes are on the surface, so Earth is easier as place to live.

Islam scientist already understand that Earth is round and this is why early Muslim from ME are not afraid to sail to far away land like Indonesia archipelago even during its earliest Islam period. While Western countries were still afraid to sail long way since they think Earth is flat and there is limit on it.

There is reason why Colombus know that Earth is round so that he can find America, it is because Columbus is from Spain where Spain was previously under Islamic Caliphate (Andalusia).

----------------------------

If the sun explode, the entire solar system will be in red, then you will see the sky is red. Sun is small if we see from Earth. The red thing that we will see as something has happened will definately sky where sun will be illuminated with that sky red color

The earth will be inside the reddish if sun explode, so you will see Whole sky become red which also means every thing become just red

Cat Eye Nebula

View attachment 761425

The Andromeda Galaxy, for instance, was once referred to as the Andromeda Nebula (and spiral galaxies in general as "spiral nebulae") before the true nature of galaxies was confirmed in the early 20th century by Vesto Slipher, Edwin Hubble and others. Edwin Hubble discovered that most nebulae are associated by stars and illuminated by starlight. He also helped categorize nebulae based on the type of light spectra they produced.[7]

Most nebulae are of vast size; some are hundreds of light-years in diameter.

View attachment 761427

-----------------------------------

There are many verses in Quran that are beyond their time to reveal.

Another one that is shocking is that Quran stated that Mountains are moving which is true scientifically

QURAN : Surah Ar Rahman verse 88 :

Modern Science revelation

Mantle material can sink at a plate boundary, and then flow back upward farther away, pushing on the crust — a process called small scale convection. The slow but inexorable motions can move mountains — both gradually and through earthquakes or eruptions. The researchers were able to detect these crustal motions with a global positioning system (GPS).

Literally did say the earth is flat like a carpet,but you'll interpret however you want,that's pattern in every religion.They even went on to say that the Earth was the first object that god created; the heaven was formed later.

Islam scientist....is that made by gods? how do they qualify? by agreeing to the narrative churned by fellow followers?

btw,ME was not even the earliest of sea-faring nations in maritime silk road and such
Regardless of your version of translation,
Mountains moving isn't a new concept ,many many mountains have moved in a person's life time,tons of people have noted that,simple observation.

BTW ,they said the god placed the mountains on Earth so that the earth doesn’t shake!.... . ....

Why doesn't it say sun instead of heaven? did your faith book you to interpret that way?but on the contrary,it also mentioned the Sun sets in a spring of muddy water. .

BTW ,they said the god placed the mountains on Earth so that the earth doesn’t shake!.... . ....

Why doesn't it say sun instead of heaven? did your faith book you to interpret that way?but on the contrary,it also mentioned the Sun sets in a spring of muddy water. .

If there is no mountains, the earth will shake heavily since there is no open window to throw the larva, simple logic....

You seems quite stupid honestly. THE REASON GOD SAID THAT BECAUSE NEBULA IS INTERESTING PHENOMENA THAT CAN BE REVEALED IN THIS MODERN WORD. THAT WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH OF ISLAM.

Where in Quran it said Sun sets in a spring of muddy water ? Give me the verse

Sadly majority of the people on Earth don’t even know there is a country called Bangladesh in this world, while everyone knows about India View attachment 761377.

Everyone knows about the rat infestation. You are known worldwide for your body smell, lack of hygiene. dirty homes and neighborhood, and a country without toilets. You rats need nothing short of extermination.

Everyone knows about the rat infestation. You are known worldwide for your body smell, lack of hygiene. dirty homes and neighborhood, and a country without toilets. You rats need nothing short of extermination.
That applies to you as well, plus we don’t stuff ourselves in boats to illegally enter Europe through Libya.

If there is no mountains, the earth will shake heavily since there is no open window to throw the larva, simple logic....

You seems quite stupid honestly. THE REASON GOD SAID THAT BECAUSE NEBULA IS INTERESTING PHENOMENA THAT CAN BE REVEALED IN THIS MODERN WORD. THAT WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH OF ISLAM.
Go to Australia, Or go to Siberia, another vast flat expanse of land:Or go to the African Sahara, the Amazon Basin in South America, the Eastern U.S. and Canada, and so on no mountains, no earthquakes.

In reality, tectonic plates move, and their motion results in the eruption of the volcano and the subsequent earthquakes. The writers of the faith book didn’t mention the volcanoes because no active or recognizable volcano exists in southern Arabia.
God said? what evidence is there? Heaven =sun ; blue supernova = red ok. I gues,it's about interpretation for the smart,since words were limited for the writers of the faith book.

Where in Quran it said Sun sets in a spring of muddy water ? Give me the verse
18:86 “Until, when he [Zul-qarnain] reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of murky water. Near it he found a People: We said: ‘O Zul-qarnain! (you have authority) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.’ ”

Sunan Abu Dawud, 3991:

Abu Dharr said: “I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: ‘Do you know where this sets?’ I replied: ‘Allah and his Apostle know best.’ He said: ‘It sets in a spring of warm water.’ ”

5 years old, yawn, yesterday a boat full of Bangladeshis capsised in the Mediterranean because BD’s GDP per capita is more than India, and BDeshis have more jobs.

For every boat full of BDs, there's at least 50 boat full of Indians.

Literally did say the earth is flat like a carpet,but you'll interpret however you want,that's pattern in every religion.They even went on to say that the Earth was the first object that god created; the heaven was formed later.

Nope, no literal "flat" that you believe :

Quran, Al Hijr verse 19

And the earth We stretched it out, and We cast firm mountains into it, and We sown in it of every kind.

They even went on to say that the Earth was the first object that god created; the heaven was formed later.

Where in Quran saying thing like this ??

This is what is stated in Quran which is similar with Bigbang theory that was revealed in late 20 century

Quran, Al Anbiya verse 30

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and then We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?

Quran even clearly said that universe was in the form of gas in its early phase which is correct based on recent science

Quran, As Fusshilat verse 11

Then He directed towards the sky that was a smoke. Then (He) said to it (the sky) and the earth: “Come both of you willingly or unwillingly”. They both said: “We came willingly”.

Mountains moving isn't a new concept ,many many mountains have moved in a person's life time,tons of people have noted that,simple observation.

LOL. How can ancient people found this. You need to be honest as person or your heart will be covered and cant see the truth

For every boat full of BDs, there's at least 50 boat full of Indians.
Mungerilal ke haseen sapne, truth is that you guys are forced to go on boats to Europe even though you boast of higher GDP per capita being some asian tiger.

I will check my previous post. I just found on Google, pick the English version. I dont think it means as vanishing....

I have to admit that some Islam scholar who translate Quran from Arabic try to use words that they seems logics as mountain which is moving is not logic (until recent science discovered it)

This is really beyond my understanding why some Islamic interpreter do things like that for some thing beyond their understanding.

That is in English, maybe there is some bad intention made, but Indonesian Quran who translate directly from Arabic state it like what it should be stated ...."walking" we can translate it as slow moving right...

This is the same verse in Indonesian translation

Quran An Naml verse 88

Dan engkau akan melihat gunung-gunung, yang engkau kira tetap di tempatnya, padahal ia berjalan (seperti) awan berjalan. (Itulah) ciptaan Allah yang mencipta dengan sempurna segala sesuatu.

Translation :

And thou wilt see the mountains, which thou thinkest to be standing still, while they walk (like) a moving cloud. (That is) the creation of Allah, Who created all things perfectly.

English version

Synonyms & Antonyms for pass away

Synonyms

I think they mean "pass"

This English translation is bad.

@Abu Dhabi bro please translate this verse, I think Indonesian translation is more precise right ......? I try to relate the verse with the fact that Mountains are really moving, despite very very slow as being revealed by latest scientific revelation

Other translation show different words

1 A. J. Arberry
and thou shalt see the mountains, that thou supposest fixed, passing by like clouds -- God's handiwork, who has created everything very well. He is aware of the things you do.
Thanks for taking time and to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom