What's new

Featured Putin: Insulting Prophet Muhammad is not freedom of expression

So have you now learned a thing or two about disrespecting people religion and what is sacred to them, is an uncivilized behaviour?

No, i fully support freedom of speech and find it good that cartoons are published, no matter if i personal like them or not.

But i understand your believe system and we have to agree to disagree. You just have to accept that your prophet means absolute nothing to 80% of humanity.

Btw worlds fastest growing is atheism

I need no god, if you need it i fully accept it but keep in mind that your feelings are irrelevant for me.

No, i fully support freedom of speech and find it good that cartoons are published, no matter if i personal like them or not.

But i understand your believe system and we have to agree to disagree. You just have to accept that your prophet means absolute nothing to 80% of humanity.

Btw worlds fastest growing is atheism

I need no god, if you need it i fully accept it but keep in mind that your feelings are irrelevant for me.

Keep on disrespecting what is sacred to the people, but be prepared to face the consequences and do not moan when you are at receiving end. You will have ZERO moral ground to stand on once on receiving end. No hiding behind "freedom of speech" non sense will work. You and your kind are a perfect specimen of moral degradation within Europe when simple civilized behaviours are not understood.

I have already given you stats on Islam. No need to go any further.

And your argument that Prophet (PBUH) doenst mean anything to you lot, then why mock him? Nobody should remain a nobody , which clearly is not the case among your kind.

Keep on disrespecting what is sacred to the people, but be prepared to face the consequences and do not moan when you are at receiving end. You will have ZERO moral ground to stand on once on receiving end. No hiding behind "freedom of speech" non sense will work. You and your kind are a perfect specimen of moral degradation within Europe when simple civilized behaviours are not understood.

I have already given you stats on Islam. No need to go any further.

And your argument that Prophet (PBUH) doenst mean anything to you lot, then why mock him? Nobody should remain a nobody , which clearly is not the case among your kind.

I think you dont get it because you have a different culture, your prophet is not mocked. Nobody cares about him here, you get mocked. Your behaviors, mistakes or flaws are target and such comics are the tool for that.

I give you example, muslim parents name so many of their sons like your prophet. Thats no insult? There are thiefs, criminals, murderers and so on with his name. How is he honored by that?

I think you dont get it because you have a different culture, your prophet is not mocked. Nobody cares about him here, you get mocked. Your behaviors, mistakes or flaws are target and such comics are the tool for that.

I give you example, muslim parents name so many of their sons like your prophet. Thats no insult? There are thiefs, criminals, murderers and so on with his name. How is he honored by that?

As I said earlier, universal human rights are beyond nations, culture and regions. They define who we are, as humans, irrespective of our belief systems. We are labled as social animals and being social means that on most occasions we live in harmony with each other. Now if we start to mock each other and what is dear to us, it only leads to one thing... Conflict. Hatred among the communities in a nation. It doesnt even make sense to go this path when its comes to matters of individual nations and countries. Your problem is that you think you are European and you can do whatever you like, irrespective of what outside world think of it. A suicidal approach I would say.

I have meet any people with name Mohammad, that doesnt mean they are that one person which is revered by billion plus people. Silly argument.

As I said earlier, universal human rights are beyond nations, culture and regions. They define who we are, as humans, irrespective of our belief systems. We are labled as social animals and being social means that on most occasions we live in harmony with each other. Now if we start to mock each other and what is dear to us, it only leads to one thing... Conflict. Hatred among the communities in a nation. It doesnt even make sense to go this path when its comes to matters of individual nations and countries. Your problem is that you think you are European and you can do whatever you like, irrespective of what outside world think of it. A suicidal approach I would say.

I have meet any people with name Mohammad, that doesnt mean they are that one person which is revered by billion plus people. Silly argument.

There are no universal human rights.

You hate evryone who is not like you anyways. You want submission and when you dont get it, you hate. Its that simple. Even the smallest concession is seen as weakness and more demands will follow. We start to ban such cartoons and next week you want that our women wear burka.

With all due respect, that will not happen. Never.

You hate evryone who is not like you anyways. You want submission and when you dont get it, you hate. Its that simple. Even the smallest concession is seen as weakness and more demands will follow. We start to ban such cartoons and next week you want that our women wear burka.

Lol. You have reached a point where you are not making any sense what so ever.

Why do you guys always have to say PBUH when you mention his name? Why is it mandatory?

because he is the Greatest Creation that God has ever created and by saying that the reciter is benefiting himself

as for Putin

why does this look like a publicity stunt to cause divide in the Muslim World

Russia killed millions of Tartar Muslims from 15th-19th century and deported them altogether in 1945

it is the historical enemy of Ottoman Turks

and killed over 1 million Afghans and 1 million Syrians

Are you sure you're not just insecure?

living in a palace made of crystal and gold

Why would a rare metal from earth be necessary or valuable in heaven?

Heaven looks to be a restricted area, how would you feel about this life if everyone is just playing a role in this illusion like an actor and you all go to the same place when you die?

He has won 1.9 billion hearts and he shall be victorious.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Why do you guys always have to say PBUH when you mention his name? Why is it mandatory?
Yes absolutely mandatory, bliss or punishment at stake, even small details cleanses our sins, what do you identify yourself as brother, Christian, Social Atheist?

Why would a rare metal from earth be necessary or valuable in heaven?

Heaven looks to be a restricted area, how would you feel about this life if everyone is just playing a role in this illusion like an actor and you all go to the same place when you die?
Are you qouting a novel or something? this life for Muslims is a test for the hereafter of the limited Will we have, nothing less nothing more, we opted to go through it when ALLAH PAK inquired, we were fools.

Back
Top Bottom