What's new

3 militants killed in encounter

Hindustan was our b!tch for a thousand years, we have influenced your society so much that your food, architecture, clothing and language has all been influenced by us heavily.
Your bi!Ch? Who are you? You are not Arabs nor Turks nor Persians nor Mongols?
Who are you ???

Wrong the land of Indus is our land and Islam is an outside ideology even the scriptures are written from left to write :lol:. Return our land as we Bhartiya are the true owners of it similarly Kashmir is the land of Kashyap Rishi so by your own logic it should belong to Hindus. :rofl:

No, because even according to your scriptures the people of the Indus are not the same as you.

@Talwar e Pakistan can give you more info.

Your bi!Ch? Who are you? You are not Arabs nor Turks nor Persians nor Mongols?
Who are you ???

We are Muslims, as I've been trying to get through your thick skull for the past few posts. Ethnicity is irrelevant.

Also, these empires were multi-ethnic with Punjabis, Pashtuns, Baluchis and other major ethnic groups in Pakistan fighting under these empires or forming their own.

Also, as explained earlier, we are also descended from these foreign conquerors.

So by your logic we should take over Pakistan to convert people back to Hindus. Great!!:D

No, because again, historically Pakistani Vedic faiths were not the same as Hindustani Vedic faiths which is why your people almost always viewed us as aliens.

My god ! And I thought I could have a sensible discussion with you

Rich coming from you, the amount of crap you've spewed whilst ignoring what I've said is hilarious.

No, because again, historically Pakistani Vedic faiths were not the same as Hindustani Vedic faiths which is why your people almost always viewed us as aliens

So I was correct to address you as 'Hindu Chaap'. :D
But by your logic Kashmir should also go to Pakistan because there is Muslim majority. Fortunately Harappa has nothing to do with Mohammad or Ali and rather has everything to do with Shiva and Vishnu so we are the real owners of it, in that case everything in the banks of Indus must be ours :lol:

Names mean jack-all, what matters is the land and the people. Our people and our land didn't pop into existence in 1947, therefore, yes all the history of the Indus is ours. I come from the same city as Porus and find it hilarious that you call me a fake wannabe whilst claiming my people as your hero, lol.
Now names and their vansh and their tribe doesn't matter? Why may I ask?
Yes that's precisely what happened a new nation was created for the subcontinent'' muslims
Your people? What kind of fool you are ? PORUS was a ksatriya of yadu vansh ,since when he became a Pakistani?

Yes that's precisely what happened a new nation was created for the subcontinent'' muslims
Your people? What kind of fool you are ? PORUS was a ksatriya of yadu vansh ,since when he became a Pakistani?

I thought you said we weren't Islamic conquerors? Make up your mind lol, what are we?

So I was correct to address you as 'Hindu Chaap'. :D
But by your logic Kashmir should also go to Pakistan because there is Muslim majority. Fortunately Harappa has nothing to do with Mohammad or Ali and rather has everything to do with Shiva and Vishnu so we are the real owners of it, in that case everything in the banks of Indus must be ours :lol:

They have everything to do with it, Islam was sent for mankind, any part of the world that has Muslims belongs to us.

And you are a product of that conquest!:rofl:

Nope, rape is haram and generally didn't occur.

Bangladesh was more of a colony than a proper part of Pakistan, they may have made most of the population but they contributed next to nothing (other than the Urdu speakers, many of which shifted to Pakistan post 71). We simply ruled over them.
Sounds like an excuse to me!
And you lost your precious colony :pakistan:

Not at all, we are only slaves to Allah (The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful). Islam is just us returning to humanity's natural state.
Don't bring religion into this discussion
And Humanity's natural state is nature worshipping

They have everything to do with it, Islam was sent for mankind, any part of the world that has Muslims belongs to us.

As per your logic:
But Pakistan is Indian territory because it was once a Hindu populated area. So we need to claim it back and bring it back into Akhand Bharat as mentioned in Vedas and those who do not practice vedic rituals may go to Arab. :enjoy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom