What's new

2 freedom fighters receive freedom by Hindutva Indian Army

If I have a son
I believe this is the most honorable way to go from this earth as a man
To lay your life on the line for your beliefs, way of life, freedom
Their mother's might cry but always with a sense of pride

We come from dust and return to dust with nothing after it no matter the stories we humans made up
But for a young man to die for a cause he believes in ensures a legacy for his people, family to remember for a lifetime unlike dying from heart attack after eating a butt load of cheesecake

Sacrifices of proud young men feeds our planet, it's the most beautiful of sacrifices a human being can ever experience

Last edited:
If I was single and I knew how to join up- I'd do it in a heartbeat
But not with a family as that's cruel on to those who are dependent on you for sustainance, guidance

Atleast, not ask any other kid for die with no use, you demanding someone to fight and die, but when comes about you.... You started talking about family.

Are those died, they didn't have family? And had arrived from moon?

Pakistani people should send their kids to fight against india for kashmir, should not having coffee at one hand and asking kashmiri people to die....

If I was single and I knew how to join up- I'd do it in a heartbeat
But not with a family as that's cruel on to those who are dependent on you for sustainance, guidance
Thanks.

Those who died also have a family right? Besides, words like ‘glorious sacrifice’ is what is used when brainwashing the ‘fighters.’ And probably that’s exactly what the TTP tell their foot soldiers too before they blow themselves up. I’m sure you agree.

If I have a son
I believe this is the most honorable way to go from this earth as a man
To lay your life on the line for your beliefs, way of life, freedom
Their mother's might cry but always with a sense of pride

We come from dust and return to dust with nothing after it no matter the stories we humans made up
But for a young man to die for a cause he believes in ensures a legacy for his people, family to remember for a lifetime unlike dying from heart attack after eating a butt load of cheesecake

Sacrifices of proud young men feeds our planet, it's the most beautiful of sacrifices a human being can ever experience
Such a noble and true religious man .

You are never too old , too broke, too gay to fight for your cause. Please take today's flight to Pakistan and infiltrate over to IOK !

Teach these Indian soldiers what a cross -dressing but freedom loving transgender can do !!

Take your mom, your sister , your cousin sister aka your wife, your boyfriend, etc etc along with you.

I am happy to contribute funds for your cause.

Atleast, not ask any other kid for die with no
No one's asking anyone's kid to die
I literally started with "my" & "me"

Those that sacrificed themselves were adults
Talk to them as I am not their dad

I am happy to contribute funds for your cause.
My guy I probably earn x2 more than you, so don't worry about funding
just feed yourself , family and friends

This thread title has given me a very good idea for future thread titles about Indian army casualties in IOK :)

Screenshot_20231004_103855_Chrome.jpg

This thread title has given me a very good idea for future thread titles about Indian army casualties in IOK :)
Panjeets will live a lie their 50 yrs life, get big bellies and die they don't understand the deeper meaning here

Defending Kashmir against the hindus is a duty for every Kashmiri and every Muslim of South Asia

The hindus are the dushman, and in this war we will lose people, the fight however must go on until we can defend the Muslims of Kashmir and India itself and separate from the Hindu enemy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom