What's new

27th Feb | Celebrating Swift Retort Day || Unveiling the JF-17 thunder Block 3 of PAF || PTV World .

MashahAllah nice of PTV to take a music clip from another one of my videos.

[Baray he zabardast Editors hain PTV may]

ISPR and PTV really need to start hiring talent like you. But seems they are content with copy paste and low quality.

Check out the Call Sign.
IMG-20220304-WA0035.jpg

ISPR and PTV really need to start hiring talent like you. But seems they are content with copy paste and low quality.
Last time they took a whole clip from MY video, blurred the logo & added it in their clip. It was hilarious.

Those PTV Editors are taking Government salaries & benefits, and are talented as clock - without a dial.

Last time they took a whole clip from MY video, blurred the logo & added it in their clip. It was hilarious.

Those PTV Editors are taking Government salaries & benefits, and are talented as clock - without a dial.

Bechare safarishi.

Check out the Call Sign. View attachment 820850
Even yesterday, I was listening to the whole RT of Gambler 1, Aggressor 1 and the IAF lady controller while she was being jammed.

Even in this engagement, there were a number of mistakes which were made by both sides, some of them could have seriously jeopardized the mission even.

Let's wait, maybe we'll get the opportunity to analyze this operation and draw relevant conclusions, all of which of course have already been corrected by the concerned organizations.

Haven't you heard that in 27th feb video firing off an aim120c? "This is gambler1 - fox 3 off the group"
I haven't heard this one, however the real RT was a bit different.

But where did you take it from?
I took it from a Daytona 500 clip.

I doubt the lads at PTV watch NASCAR Series. Even if it were a coincidence (which I know it isn't) - they've taken actual video edits of mine & passed it off as theirs for a 7th September Special.

Back
Top Bottom