What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

keeping mouth shut may result in 2 sqrdn of Su-35.
That my friend is wishful thinking for keeping our mouth shut.

We have a better chance of procuring more F-16's, but what you mentioned seems highly unlikely for the very reason that India is their largest customer & would do everything including selling their soul to the devil (shouldn't be too hard) from letting that happen.

We need not go that far back in history to recall how India hired a firm to make certain the US Congress to block the Sale of the F-16's a few years back. Or making sure that Sweden not sell any Gripen's to the PAF. Swedish Foreign Minister made that statement before Pervez Musharraf had even arrived in Stockholm.

Last edited:
There is a professional on this forum. BilalKhan777.
Check his posts. You will find he congratulated 9th Squadron the next morning.

Although he is not from where i got information, but it just became a confirmation for me.
Agreed , BVR can be fired from 70KM , IAF pilots don't have any idea what happened

We have a better chance of procuring more F-16's, but what you mentioned seems highly unlikely for the very reason that India is their largest customer & would do everything including selling their soul to the devil (shouldn't be too hard) from letting that happen.

We need not go that far back in history to recall how India hired a firm to make certain the US Congress to block the Sale of the F-16's a few years back. Or making sure that Sweden not sell any Gripen's to the PAF. Swedish Foreign Minister made that statement before Pervez Musharraf had even arrived in Stockholm.

The reawson being, pakistan Ham ko bahut charia karta hay. ;) loser Govt

They have complete division in foreign section to stop Pakistan from procurement of any weapons
Dont be surprise if in future they start pressuring china based upon their own market to stop our procurements...indigenous production is thus very important

@Vergennes your fellow rafale lovers are showing a pic of a spent aim-120 and claim they shot down an f-16.............. still think its a good idea selling rafales to india? how about sending them my way......... just to look at of course and admire its curves. the typhoon is still way better:p:

...that and the rest is same old footage that has/is been recycled over & over in various music and promotional vids of the PAF.

I may have found a clip or two that I might use in the video edit I've been working on.

Release date: 27th March, 2019

Anybody see PAF's new song, Shaheen-e-Pakistan ? It shows a JF 17 downing a Mirage.
oh THAT one...I think that's a mig29 clip that caught on fire during some airshow in europe. I vaguely remember seeing that, looks familiar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom