What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Why would tip on a wing be making angle with the body??

My only question/issue is to why the PAF/ISPR been so silent on the proof up until today...

Their Minister of Defense, Nirmala Sita...something...something has been on a tirade about a F-16 been shot down.

It should be a matter of public record for the World to know and see as to what happened. India has long history of lying through their teeth about their so-called achievements to date.

Opened a thread for this video, but think it should also be posted here. Watch at 42s - see what plane PAF shows shooting down another in WVR combat in a video covering the recent conflict:

My only question/issue is to why the PAF/ISPR been so silent on the proof up until today...

Their Minister of Defense, Nirmala Sita...something...something has been on a tirade about a F-16 been shot down.

It should be a matter of public record for the World to know and see as to what happened. India has long history of lying through their teeth about their so-called achievements to date.
Any attempt to expose Indians will escalate the situation which we dont want

I think this is the video of the aircraft in the image.

If this was merely debris, the human user filming the video would have the natural inclination of trying to capture other pieces. The background voices indicate people watching a single piece falling, consistent with the type of intonations a sub-continental person would make as a single object gradually falls from the sky.

The object seems to have considerable stability, shifting from an inclined profile to horizontal one. Also, the rotation puts to rest the Mig-21 theory because this craft didn't land in a straight line. I could be very wrong though.

It's said that the government is in a bit of a dilemma as certain friendly country has complained that it's aircraft market has already taken a tumble and revealing all officially will make matters worse.

Opened a thread for this video, but think it should also be posted here. Watch at 42s - see what plane PAF shows shooting down another in WVR combat in a video covering the recent conflict:

This is computer generated. You can search JF-17 promotional video on youtube.

View attachment 548327

Right, time to use logic people. The image is too blurry to reveal the shape of the object. So let us think what happens when a fighter jet is hit by a missile. We have pictorial examples of MIG-21.

Next, let's look at the type of fire raging on the object. This is a constantly fed flame, where fuel is constantly burning because heat and oxygen are available. If this had been a direct missile strike, then given the size of the flame, this craft would have exploded into bits. This shows that either a proximity fuse caused limited damage, or an engine failure, or the remotest possibility that this was a gun kill, but please don't quite me on the last one. Most probably, this was a heat seeker that exploded in the proximity of the engine, causing limited puncturing, leading to fuel leaking out from high pressure consistently, thus creating the flame.

The picture easily fits a Mg-21 hit from the side, aft of the wings, with the front section detaching from the rest. The angle is consistent with a craft whose pieces we expect to fall in a forward motion, leaving behind a track, just like the Mig-21.

Of course I could be very wrong in all of this so I encourage refutations based on solid logic and evidences.
You might be right sir. Nose section might have broken.

It's said that the government is in a bit of a dilemma as certain friendly country has complained that it's aircraft market has already taken a tumble and revealing all officially will make matters worse.
Bro, that certain friendly nation has been in India's camp for decades with all the hugs to prove it. Other than having diplomatic ties, we share nothing in common with them.

This is computer generated. You can search JF-17 promotional video on youtube.

Of course it is.

It's the depiction that I'm referring to. This whole video is about the recent conflict - and it depicts a JF17 shooting down a jet in WVR.

digital zoom..

su.jpg

Back
Top Bottom