What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Thats what everyone is saying it is no doubt 2 Indian Jets shot down with 3 pilots lost, we have established that, and most truly believe its Mig 21 Bison with Israeli electronics with 1 pilot and the other is Su-30 Mki with 2 pilots, but some say its may well be Mig 29 which got recently upgraded massively was the one shot down.

So are we led to believe that a MiG-21 trainer was sent up to intercept the PAF aircraft.

Its actually 2 mig and 1 su30. This ABHI is SU30 pilot

Wing Commander Abhi is SU 30 pilot atleast the Pakistanis who captured him can confirm his plane?

Indian media claim he also shot down F-16 with proofs, and it was Wing Commander Abhi who did that, lets just ask this all questions to captured Indian Pilot before its too late.

Aircraft wreckage is mig-21. Pretty much all SU-30 pilots are qualified on the mig-21. The other wreckage is of a helicopter.

No F-16 was invovled in the offensive operation, but there is no mention if a F-16 on our side of the border on CAP wasn’t involved.
The missile wasn’t necessary fired by the offensive package.
Offensive sortie just did the bombing and nothing else.

@Oscar @Hodor @Windjammer @Bilal Khan 777 just watched the India tri services press conference where they showed a piece of Amram Missile which could mean 2 scenarios.
  1. Either F-16 were used by Pakistan to take down the Indian planes and this piece came from there. Pakistani's are denying coz this would make Uncle Sam unhappy.
  2. Or they are only doing this press conference after they got a piece of Amram from Israel.
Whats your take on it guys.
Number 9th if you understand what I mean..

The details of PAF pilot of the F 16. The pilot who was killed by Wg Cdr Abhinandan has been now identified by PAF as Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din of No 19 Squadron (Sherdils) flying F-16 A/B. He was the son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations) .

That is very interesting, where you got that information from ? Looks like you said PAF has now identified it.

Impossible. It is going to be around for sometime.

Recall what I mentioned - economic costs? What do you think, in your view, is the capability of Pakistan to continue to be seen standing up for a terror group proscribed by UN and after the "Iron Brother" more or less, indicated to them to fend for themselves? How long, do you think, will PAF be able to put up it's aircrafts every time 4 or 5 IAF aircrafts converge, with Intelligence and Surveillance capability of India not limited to Indian resources alone now?

It is a game of economics, Saudi Finance Minister is flying in ... do we need to guess why?

I did say, IAF will stay within our side of LC today, and has weapons free.

Interesting times ahead indeed.

"The sinews of war are infinite money." - Cicero.

The details of PAF pilot of the F 16. The pilot who was killed by Wg Cdr Abhinandan has been now identified by PAF as Wg Cdr Shahzaz Ud Din of No 19 Squadron (Sherdils) flying F-16 A/B. He was the son of Air Marshal Waseem Ud Din, Deputy Chief of Air Staff (Operations) .
Your air force officer just claimed two pilots from f 16 bailing out... your propaganda machine was perhaps also hit in yesterday's strike....its allover the place

prove it.

to f.u.c.k with moral pedestal ..... we are dealing with them
D0fdcJGWkAETkIY.jpg

At this difficult hours the only thing I am interested are
- National Interest
- Sovereignty
- Dignity

F.U.C.K MORALITY .... F.U.C.K IT ..... Be prepared to be HUMILIATED and attack by India again .... we are assisting Modi to raise the morale of indian troops

Our BASTARDS have shown the sign of weakness ..... it POLITICAL SURRENDER after all the current fuss

(Advance apology from mod team for the use of inappropriate language ..... but I find no dignified way convey my understanding of this move)

Hi,

That IK gesture is absolutely disgusting---. The pilot should have gone thru the due process---.

Again no SU-30 was downed. Most experienced pilots will be qualified on multiple platform.

By the way Russian aircraft use yellow primer on internal parts, draw your own conclusions.
Well if you don't want to believe that a Russian made jet has been downed then you should ban indian pilots in them. If you let idiots play with your tech they will make your tech fall to the ground and destroying your pride.

Back
Top Bottom