What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

@Oscar @Hodor @Windjammer just watched the India tri services press conference where they showed a piece of Amram Missile which could mean 2 scenarios.
  1. Either F-16 were used by Pakistan to take down the Indian planes and this piece came from there. Pakistani's are denying coz this would make Uncle Sam unhappy.
  2. Or they are only doing this press conference after they got a piece of Amram from Israel.
Whats your take on it guys.
1 is the plausible scenario.

and there lies my opposition.

why delay the good for tomorrow? When has patience been ever a virtue to us as a Nation?

You need strong foundation to make Hindustan great again. Modi ji laying strong foundation and it needs time, while construction of marvelous building over it is what Yogi ji have to do, and for that task he will not need that much time.

You need strong foundation to make Hindustan great again. Modi ji laying strong foundation and it needs time, while construction of marvelous building over it is what Yogi ji have to do, and for that task he will not need that much time.

that is just too long a plan. Yogi has a charismatic personality that can make up for these 7 years in just 7 days

@Oscar @Hodor @Windjammer just watched the India tri services press conference where they showed a piece of Amram Missile which could mean 2 scenarios.
  1. Either F-16 were used by Pakistan to take down the Indian planes and this piece came from there. Pakistani's are denying coz this would make Uncle Sam unhappy.
  2. Or they are only doing this press conference after they got a piece of Amram from Israel.
Albeit a lot of these pieces are lying about in Iraq, however i am dismayed that this missile which travels at Mach-4, struck the Indian aircraft in Pakistan which on fire flew back into Indian side, crashed with such impact that it's difficult to distinguish what it was, yet this piece of missile with notable writing survived and was even recovered.

So i just tuned into the defence briefing from Indian MOD:

A lot of hot air...
24 Pakistani Aircraft
Targeted Indian bases but did not attack
08 Response A/C, Bisons, MKI, Upg Mir 2000
F-16 shot down
Shown piece of AIM-120C5

No Evidence Shown
Balakot Attack
Ground Attack Evidence
Air Interceptions
F-16 destruction
Radar Views

Message Received by India
Pakistan can come in, and attack, and spoof, and defend when you try to intercept.
This is a real rude awakening for India. A lot of thinking to happen on their part.

Regarding 24 aircraft, congratulations to PAF EW for spoofing Indian ADGE. Proud of you.
So its clear that the aircraft wreckage on Indian side is result of a BVR engagement.

Now they will cry that we used F-16 against them...and plead to US to block the F-16.

Very interesting developments and claims...
To say their claims are rubbish would be insulting to the word rubbish.

No its not ... Isy khty hain pyar sy lena ... Pakistan is not giving any opportunity to India to start a war ...

we showed them the mirror ... We took down 2 planes ... Pay them heavy casualty in Sialkot ... So message is already given
Read my post again. I said we will realize the mistake afterwards..... some members are beginning to see it, some still bury their head in the sand. Anyone who thinks this was some sort of great move by IK / moral victory or whatever needs to first come back to this planet and second learn the spelling of the word hindu.

Hi,

See the picture in the backgroun---with arms in the air---

View attachment 542688

Thanks to a poster on defence.pk

See two other hands - one left and one right, raised in background? Have you never seen two hands raised in exultation? One can only spin an incident in so many ways. And Pakistan, its PM and its Services, are getting a bad name over telling inaccuracies and then revising, howsoever one can spin it as an indication of being amiable to corrections as @AgNoStiC MuSliM has made it out to be. Shows nothing other than a complete lack of situational awareness in PAF/PA/ISPR/GoP.

Anyways .. you have the serial number of the aircraft shot down. I am sure you have the resources and the capability to deduct, sans the propaganda being dished out. Like I said earlier, I do not buy into propaganda easily, I take my time to get my facts lined up and then speak, to those who have the ability to think and understand.

regards

Albeit a lot of these pieces are lying about in Iraq, however i am dismayed that this missile which travels at Mach-4, struck the Indian aircraft in Pakistan which on fire flew back into Indian side, crashed with such impact that it's difficult to distinguish what it was, yet this piece of missile with notable writing survived and was even recovered.
Thank you for your input, I doubt it came from Iraq as there were no aerial battles in Iraq, most likely Israel gave it to them or it was our missile which went up their As*

No. You’re confusing premature dissemination of information with some sort of grand conspiracy by the PA, which, ironically, is the kind of conspiratorial propaganda typically distributed by the Indian establishment, propaganda you claim not to buy into easily.

All the information from sources in this end claims that no No F-16’s were involved in the engagement with the IAF fighters. Of course it’s off the record info, so I’ll always put that as a caveat, that it is open to correction pending new publicly available facts and evidence.

You have your answers. Am sure you can understand that claiming premature dissemination of information as an excuse merely serves to portray either a lack of situational awareness by PAF/PA/ISPR/GoP or the other, a deliberate misinformation campaign being undertaken as historically the civil establishment has always been the 'fall-guy' for the Military's incapabilities.

You now have the Tail Number also, I believe, in open domain.

I shall, for now, merely refrain from posting till next thing comes, as the thread is more of spinning of more than one can wrap ...

Like I said AM, I rarely fall to propaganda .... your side's or mine.

When a missile is hit, the rocket motor is always found in the shape as this one was.

@Oscar @Hodor @Windjammer @Bilal Khan 777 just watched the India tri services press conference where they showed a piece of Amram Missile which could mean 2 scenarios.
Point 1

Its actually 2 mig and 1 su30. This ABHI is SU30 pilot

Ex-IAF Cheif Confirms 2 Migs down, 3 Pilots Killed of Indian Airforce

D0f3J9OX0AELoVl.jpg

Indian media & Modi govt will never tell the truth to 1.2 Billion Indians

Back
Top Bottom