What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Tomorrows Headlines on Indian channels
Brave IAF Pilots went deep inside Pakistan , Bombed militants and supporting ISI safehouses .
100000 Terrorist and Pakistan army soldiers dead.

we dont follow zee news, sorry

India can do these face saving shenanigans , its not going to change the on ground reality that all of Kashmir will be Azad Kashmir very soon , Insha Allah

Yes, I think you are right. Many people are confused because of ISPR. They should be specific.

I hope Mohtaram Asif Ghafoor sb takes a timely notice of the confusion his tweets created. He should have been careful and more specific, he is not expected to make such blunders during such situations.

One positive outcome of this whole fiasco would be that things will now calm down reducing the prospect of war since Modi saved face. Al least precious lives will be saved on both sides. Let's live to fight another day.

I don't think it will calm down soon (Allahu alim.)

We thought so the first time when Modi made some positive statements on Imran Khan in Rajastan.

This ambiguous attack/dropped payload will not satisfy the Indian populace, no matter how much propaganda Indian media spins into it.

There will be more incursions and perhaps a major skirmish.

Pakistan needs to be on heightened alert and not allow any more lapses. India must do something or Indians will lynch Modi in the elections.

HQ-9 must be given a real thought.
Bro.. Believe me there is nothing in our inventory which makes us proud... This attack was not surprising, they were trying to intrude from the past 5 days. And the attack was 101% confirmed in kashmir only.. If we were that much sure then where the fukk was air defence, manpads etc? And if God forbid they managed to reach balakot kpk then entire force chiefs should resign, or the govt should ask them to resign by any means

WELL DONE PAF ..WELL DONE PAKISTAN ARMY..
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
Screenshot_2019-02-26-10-52-30-1.png

mirage is multirole. if there were 12 half of them could be air to ground configured and half of them 6 can be air to air confgured. mirage can defend itself

i personally believe that another fleet was protecting mirages from somewhere else,may be mig-29s.

Back
Top Bottom