What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

that' would suggest our radar's can't see that deep and clear into indian territory. to make our how many aircraft are in formation.

but yea they could be in very close formation. that would give an illusion of 3 to 4 aircraft if packed closely.

i think they use terrain to hide themselves.yes in tight formation and when jf-17 reached near mirage,it was already radar lock by some other fighter jet near border.

heard right now, according to India tv, uav downed by iaf .

i think they use terrain to hide themselves.yes in tight formation and when jf-17 reached near mirage,it was already radar lock by some other fighter jet near border.

we don't even know if JF-17 was ever scrambled. that video on indian tv channel could be something from an excercise. who was making that video in the mountains of LOC? and that close he could see the aircraft up close and persoanal.

that video isn't of today i think. also i think F-16 was scrambled not jF-17

Sounds like Pak will be baying for blood now?

It cannot be Balakot in KPK, there is a place in Azad Kashmir that is also called Balakot. indian jets entering Balakot KPK Pakistan, undetected and unchallenged is highly unlikely ..... we have PMA right next to it and you don't expect Pakistanis to be that careless and unaware, we have been flying loaded jets for last week or so in almost all cities continuously, so we knew already that you are interested in an aerial incursion.

And if that has happened, entering Balakot in KPK Pakistan (which didn't) then there is no way Pakistan can afford not to respond ..... because you just dropped whatever in Pakistani territory. Balakot near LOC i.e. Balakot of AJK makes more sense rather than Balakot of KPK Pakistan.

People are just making ridiculous claims without even paying attention to the details ...... in fact ignorant Pakistani members here are helping the indian media to make huge claims.

we don't even know if JF-17 was ever scrambled. that video on indian tv channel could be something from an excercise. who was making that video in the mountains of LOC? and that close he could see the aircraft up close and persoanal.

that video isn't of today i think. also i think F-16 was scrambled not jF-17

yes true but point is there were other jets as well across border protecting fleet of mirage.

They came 4 to 5 miles inside Pakistan...…………….. They bombed (whatever) …………. They went back …………. They even had lock on JF-17(who knows) ………..
My Question is...……..
Where were our SAM system...….. Where was our Air Defence...….

@MastanKhan , @Tps43 , @graphican , @django , @Zarvan , @Imran Khan , @Moonlight , @ghazi52 , @Rafi , @Windjammer , @Yaseen1 , @Path-Finder , @war&peace , @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , @PaklovesTurkiye , @Zibago …… @Enigma_

We dont have one .....
Current air defence system is only protecting major cities .thats it .....
They never opted for long range san system and hence there is the outcome.

So where exactly are the targets that india has supposedly taken out ? All of Azad Kashmir is accessible unlike indian occupied Kashmir

just like last time's bluff , this latest drama will be easy to expose , if there were 1000 pound bombs that were being dropped ( as claimed by india ) then it will be easy to verify on ground by any regular joe from that area.

One positive outcome of this whole fiasco would be that things will now calm down reducing the prospect of war since Modi saved face. Al least precious lives will be saved on both sides. Let's live to fight another day.

ISPR should take care while issuing official statements because masses are asses. Such blunders give chance to India to spin fairy tales and cause unnecessary stress for the whole nation putting them in a difficult situation against the enemy propaganda and defending our claims becomes a losing fight. In the geopolitical arena, it's all about how the world perceives an event or course of action.

upload_2019-2-25_12-45-13.png

upload_2019-2-25_12-47-48.png

upload_2019-2-25_12-47-27.png

Back
Top Bottom