What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Combine all the posts on this page - PAF exercise to land and take off from motorways makes sense.

Bhai Sagan, Arslan is talking about their plan. Unless I didn’t understood properly his message, I don’t think he is talking about us being sitting duck.
Yeah that's fine. And thanks for pointing that out. But what I don't like is even senior members lose hope so quick. I saw people cursing our military, especially PAF, after IAF cowardly dropped a few SOWs from within 4-5 KM of our side of LoC. That is how the keyboard warriors behave. Countries behave based on their capabilities. Pakistan has hammered Modi's *** real hard and proved its capabilities. He's been wishing for Rafales after that (SUs, MKs, and Bisons found severly lacking) but I think some other powers are pushing that idiot onto a collision course. When someone (read Modi) is determined to suicide, should we start licking his filthy feet to avoid that? No way. War is bad. But if Modi is ignoring that, we then have to fight one. You like it or not. Or surrender. Remember after botched Indian aggression of 26 Feb, Indians were talking loud of a 'new norm' in Indo-Pak equation. Pakistan has pushed that new norm into Modi's *** and only the smoke is coming out now. That is certainly a new norm. Isn't it?

Yeah that's fine. And thanks for pointing that out. But what I don't like is even senior members lose hope so quick. I saw people cursing our military, especially PAF, after IAF cowardly dropped a few SOWs from within 4-5 KM of our side of LoC. That is how the keyboard warriors behave. Countries behave based on their capabilities. Pakistan has hammered Modi's *** real hard and proved its capabilities. He's been wishing for Rafales after that (SUs, MKs, and Bisons found severly lacking) but I think some other powers are pushing that idiot onto a collision course. When someone (read Modi) is determined to suicide, should we start licking his filthy feet to avoid that? No way. War is bad. But if Modi is ignoring that, we then have to fight one. You like it or not. Or surrender. Remember after botched Indian aggression of 26 Feb, Indians were talking loud of a 'new norm' in Indo-Pak equation. Pakistan has pushed that new norm into Modi's *** and only the smoke is coming out now. That is certainly a new norm. Isn't it?

Don’t Forget one thing bhai sahab, we are all human each one with its own forces and weaknesses. Sometimes I myself go down. And we need in this particular situation the help of each other, the sort of help with words which can help us to bring back the spirit, the hope and finally the most important: the thrust in our Armed Forces by the grace of Allah.

Bhai Sahab, Arslan is talking about their plan. Unless I didn’t understood properly his message, I don’t think he is talking about us being sitting duck.

true.i am talking about their plan.they are ready for escalation.this current bjp government is mad. alphibeti called me coward hahahahaha.lol

Does not we maintain posture over 10 months back in 2001-2 ??? what u think u can maintain it longer?One of reason i think our forces in kinda battle situation (that so called war on terror) we in that situation in last 18 years may it one of reason for us ?
The loss to our economy then and spares supply was bad as it will be now.

Their planning and foreign help cannot be denied. Modi's whole career, ego & the public hype created by Media etc can't let it go like this. Similar to last time when IAF been trying to cross, checking onto reaction time or weak area will continue.

Speaking of revenge even by IAF or Modi can't be ruled out under current circumstances created by India itself. However, How do you see it then after, like IAF again wants to score a kill to make it even or more than what they received?

In my opinion, it will then turn into a cycle/chain reaction like one after another till the time, who can sustain more. Why I feel that any further misadventure, which is possible seeing Indian aggressive posture especially when BJP's politics are on stake, it might escalate further than limited shoot out. Also, most of the foreign Diplomatic parties that reached to de-escalate are currently silent & as we aren't reading any update except for aggressive maneuvers by India. Just today, PM met Chiefs from Three Services & CJCSC which tells that things aren't pretty much calm or may be, there was discussion for further retaliation if India tries yet another misadventure.

India will do whatever she has to or especially Modi has to but we will then see what we can do. Though, your words may help further to understand as where both parties are heading.
Having beaten into their populous back when there wasn’t internet access that they performed better in the air everytime in previous conflicts; they want to maintain their image now that they are trying to pomp and show to the world.

Neither by choice than nor by choice now
Choice is irrelevant; economics are

Pardon my ignorance but what does TACDE refers too? And what makes them better than the likes of Abinandan?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactics_and_Air_Combat_Development_Establishment

The loss to our economy then and spares supply was bad as it will be now.

This is the main reason why all this is happening, in my humble opinion. Those who are egging Modi on to go this route have an agenda that is not related to Modi's election chances but to put a sustained burden on Pakistan's economy by keeping the tensions up and forcing Pakistan to keep diverting resources on keeping the heightened state of alert and readiness and also to subsequently diminish investment prospects due to the tensions in the region. To impede Pakistan's economic recovery and force Pakistan to look inwards and keep on looking inwards to stabilize itself, so that it doesn't become a threat in the future with an improved economy. India can better sustain all this economically. But it too may start feeling the brunt of economic slow down eventually. Hope they come to their senses. This is not serving either nation in the longer run.

Sorry man. I take my words back. Fine? We are bros. Pakistanis. Alright?

yes i am pakistani. it's true that attack on pak air bases is not easy but we must protect our assets and we all know about paf,we are doing great.there is a danger of attack.i hate india so much that i can't explain it in words.modi is a psychopath.

Last edited:
This is the main reason why all this is happening, in my humble opinion. Those who are egging Modi on to go this route have an agenda that is not related to Modi's election chances but to put a sustained burden on Pakistan's economy by keeping the tensions up and forcing Pakistan to keep diverting resources on keeping the heightened state of alert and readiness and also to subsequently diminish investment prospects due to the tensions in the region. To impede Pakistan's economic recovery and force Pakistan to look inwards and keep on looking inwards to stabilize itself, so that it doesn't become a threat in the future with an improved economy. India can better sustain all this economically. But it too may start feeling the brunt of economic slow down eventually. Hope they come to their senses. This is not serving either nation in the longer run.

From india’ POV this is the best circumstances to pile pressure on Pak fragile economy to see visible reductions in militancy emanating from Pak.

Easy way out for Pak: close extremist elements under cover of FATF requirements.

Yes, if this continues the overall end result is reversal of economic growth in the region.

close extremist elements

India is less of our concern in regard to this area. Pakistan is currently in coordination with the world powers. India has full of its own backyard with same cancer & it's matter of time that how it's turn back to the host. Spare us this modi kind of lecture.

Regards,

India is less of our concern in regard to this area. Pakistan is currently in coordination with the world powers. India has full of its own backyard with same cancer & it's matter of time that how it's turn back to the host. Spare us this modi kind of lecture.

Regards,

Barely matters to India if you are coordinating with world or corrective actions are taken on your own, the end result India is looking for elimination of militancy emanating from Pak.

Barely matters to India if you are coordinating with world or corrective actions are taken on your own, the end result India is looking for elimination of militancy emanating from Pak.

We don't care whether India is looking or not and nor are we interested to read about this chest thumping. India is merely trying to score some fame in this domain. Modi and gang can discuss that for votes and election inside India. Pakistan has already made the case very clear. The only thing which matters, is nonstop Indian propaganda which too taught us the way to deal with it. Reference, busted lies during last so-called strike.

Thank you but please.

Regards,

"More punishment" ?

It was Pakistan who punished them for crossing the border

Hi,

It is not a 300-400 KM range BVR---it is more like 150KM range---
Indian media quoting Mr. Divol is not comfortable with current situation he is pressing for more punishment to Pak. there are voices within BJP suggesting for de-escalation.

Back
Top Bottom