What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

D2G59ePXgAAe30D.jpeg
all three chiefs and joint chief met with prime minister IK

They are checking our defenses continuously and also trying to ascertain which approach and timing is best to try and hit again.
Their package and tactics have been refined with input from certain suppliers of theirs.

For Modi its now beyond the election and unless he loses his re-election; this is now a constant threat for us.
It will be a matter of who can sustain this alert tempo for longer, and unless our side can optimize their intel and alert status to allow for sustained response levels as today; India is the endurance runner in this race.

This time they want a kill since their morale has been dragged along the mud- their pilots are hungry for kills and going at their leadership.
Again, just like us their TACDE grads are damn good pilots; and they have been tasked to get a F-16 or more kills than us.

Their planning and foreign help cannot be denied. Modi's whole career, ego & the public hype created by Media etc can't let it go like this. Similar to last time when IAF been trying to cross, checking onto reaction time or weak area will continue.

Speaking of revenge even by IAF or Modi can't be ruled out under current circumstances created by India itself. However, How do you see it then after, like IAF again wants to score a kill to make it even or more than what they received?

In my opinion, it will then turn into a cycle/chain reaction like one after another till the time, who can sustain more. Why I feel that any further misadventure, which is possible seeing Indian aggressive posture especially when BJP's politics are on stake, it might escalate further than limited shoot out. Also, most of the foreign Diplomatic parties that reached to de-escalate are currently silent & as we aren't reading any update except for aggressive maneuvers by India. Just today, PM met Chiefs from Three Services & CJCSC which tells that things aren't pretty much calm or may be, there was discussion for further retaliation if India tries yet another misadventure.

India will do whatever she has to or especially Modi has to but we will then see what we can do. Though, your words may help further to understand as where both parties are heading.

They are checking our defenses continuously and also trying to ascertain which approach and timing is best to try and hit again.
Their package and tactics have been refined with input from certain suppliers of theirs.

For Modi its now beyond the election and unless he loses his re-election; this is now a constant threat for us.
It will be a matter of who can sustain this alert tempo for longer, and unless our side can optimize their intel and alert status to allow for sustained response levels as today; India is the endurance runner in this race.

This time they want a kill since their morale has been dragged along the mud- their pilots are hungry for kills and going at their leadership.
Again, just like us their TACDE grads are damn good pilots; and they have been tasked to get a F-16 or more kills than us.

Pardon my ignorance but what does TACDE refers too? And what makes them better than the likes of Abinandan?

Indian media quoting Mr. Divol is not comfortable with current situation he is pressing for more punishment to Pak. there are voices within BJP suggesting for de-escalation.

I dont think PAF would send these planes so close to border.
In the recent conflict, the part that is more worrying is the eye in the space of our global overlords. They must have assessed the mobilization of Pakistan assets and established a pattern. Looking at the belligerence shown by India post incursions, I am pretty sure they are being fed that info. There is a reason for their confidence it seems..
I hope I am wrong though...
If the forces that be in Asia wants to flourish and act as deterrent it would be wise to come up with a way to blur that eye in the sky. Rather quickly too...

India is again prodding Pakistan Air defenses with large Airstrike packages under the guise of Mock drills. Last night, a strike package of 24 aircraft flew close to International Border in Indian Gujarat. It seems India is gonna do some mischief once again as 27 is approaching first. @Bilal Khan 777 @Tps43 @Hodor @HRK @Windjammer @The Eagle @Arsalan @Maarkhoor

Indian fighter jet on Pak border for second time in 5 days

https://aajtak.intoday.in/gallery/i...-banaskantha-pakistan-border-tst-1-31593.html

IAF AND IN are coordinating their activities. Is it possible, IAF will distract PAF and IN will attack Pakistan ?
They are doing these tactics almost on daily basis
In last 10 days they are coming near to Ib/loc then go back
@Tps43 ....

If this news is true than its second such attempt form the border of Gujarat
they won’t sit quite but at least for this week They won’t do any misadventure

I think it's best to declare state of Emergency! If they want to play then time to meet them head on.

I m hoping 500 cruise missiles will take off this time and sack their airbases and aircraft carrier...

They can continue fighting without airforce than

i believe they want to bomb air fields.they want to kill our men and pressure is mounting on india.remember they wanted to attack karachi with their missiles.i think they want to attack karachi at all cost.this will be a big boost for modi election campaign but any attack on karachi will escalate and it will be out of control.
india seriously thinking about attacking pakistan from all possible directions.indian navy presence in arabian ocean means real threat.they are serious.after balakot, they realized that they can attack pakistan.

you can say that after balakot,fear of pakistani air space violation is ended. indian citizens,they support modi and most of them want modi to take decisive action against pakistan.

pakistan should better prepare for an all out war.this big strike package means attack on air bases.they want to annihilate paf bases before paf jets can scramble.they want to destroy our air bases so that they can start cold start.their army and navy is waiting to attack but not before air force strike.this is very critical situation.

all those pakistani members who think that they will not do anything are wrong.india wants pakistan.india wants to destroy pakistan and this is the best chance. i believe that they want all out war because they already know that pakistan will retaliate and hence,they are prepared for escalation.
How could you get that Pak will be a sitting duck? Why your half-dead brain couldn't think of a brutal Pak response to any Indian aggression, big or small, today, after a week or a month. If they can try taking out our air bases then we have MashaAllah a much better capability to go, take control of their air space, and destroy their bases and divisional HQs, kill scores of pigs, and safely return. You coward better bury your head in sand and stay in peace. Don't spread your shit here in public.

I believe our senior military leadership is also wary of this, hence the continued airspace ban on the east side.
Anyone breaching will be dealt with immediately. Hopefully sanity will prevail in chai wala's dimagh.
Did you see pictures of today's meeting in Islamabad. Our leaders are relaxed and it looks like an informal meeting. We are not wary of anything, least of all a coward terrorist like Modi who can murder only unarmed innocent people. We are calm but vigilant. We don't want to appear as aggressors but we are determined to break the jaws of any aggressor. We are watching with eagle eye and ready to attack with eagle's maneuvering. Let Modi push himself in disgrace and we'll humiliate him even more. InshaAllah.

Indian media quoting Mr. Divol is not comfortable with current situation he is pressing for more punishment to Pak. there are voices within BJP suggesting for de-escalation.
Punishment? We kicked Indian *** and busted it in the air and ground. Tell him come again, we are ready to f**k him again.

How could you get that Pak will be a sitting duck? Why your half-dead brain couldn't think of a brutal Pak response to any Indian aggression, big or small, today, after a week or a month. If they can try taking out our air bases then we have MashaAllah a much better capability to go, take control of their air space, and destroy their bases and divisional HQs, kill scores of pigs, and safely return. You coward better bury your head in sand and stay in peace. Don't spread your shit here in public.

Did you see pictures of today's meeting in Islamabad. Our leaders are relaxed and it looks like an informal meeting. We are not wary of anything, least of all a coward terrorist like Modi who can murder only unarmed innocent people. We are calm but vigilant. We don't want to appear as aggressors but we are determined to break the jaws of any aggressor. We are watching with eagle eye and ready to attack with eagle's maneuvering. Let Modi push himself in disgrace and we'll humiliate him even more. InshaAllah.

Punishment? We kicked Indian *** and busted it in the air and ground. Tell him come again, we are ready to f**k him again.

Bhai Sahab, Arslan is talking about their plan. Unless I didn’t understood properly his message, I don’t think he is talking about us being sitting duck.

Last edited:
I think it's best to declare state of Emergency! If they want to play then time to meet them head on.
Why? What do you get out of that? Can that deter Modi? Just prepare you fist solid and more solid. We cannot fall prey to Modi's blackmail. Let it come if he really wants it.

Back
Top Bottom