What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Dual Pilot IAF Su 30 Mki / Mig 29 shot down by PAF fell at Garend Kalan village, 7 Km from Budgam near to Pakistani LOC.

This is Su 30 Mki or Mig 29 that was second strike by PAF in Kalan Village that fell in J & K.

This is Su 30 Mki or Mig 29 that was second strike by PAF in Budgam. Both the Helicopter and Aircraft went down in J & K.

But why have they not even mentioned this? The evidence is crazy with this video. Are they saying it was an accident?

They're saying it is a helicopter which has merit.

@Oscar - Long time...! :o:
Life’s been keeping me really busy- plus only come here now to piss Indian trolls off in drama , since that is what their national policy looks to be.

But why have they not even mentioned this? The evidence is crazy with this video. Are they saying it was an accident?
That is a Mi-17

Life’s been keeping me really busy- plus only come here now to piss Indian trolls off in drama , since that is what their national policy looks to be.

I logged on after a hiatus that lasted the better part of 4-5 years. But things appear to be the same...everyones going batsh*t crazy! :o:

Any of the old gang left?

That is a Mi-17

Yes that's right I just looked it up.
So there was no second jet downed by the PAF.

I logged on after a hiatus that lasted the better part of 4-5 years. But things appear to be the same...everyone going batsh*t crazy! :o:

Bro everyone is here lol.

I logged on after a hiatus that lasted the better part of 4-5 years. But things appear to be the same...everyone going batsh*t crazy! :o:

Some are, but in the bitter tit for tat a lot have left.
Indian troll army and our tailored response to them ruined the camaraderie we had even with the normal Indian members here.
I lost interest in doing good stuff too, we needed time out for all sides to let the hate subside which was never sanctioned.

They're saying it is a helicopter which has merit.

No in Budgam MI-17 helicopter fell and 7 KM from Budgam in Garend Kalan Village the IAF Su30Mki/Mig 29 fell.

Because of the utter shame India is facing. Locals and everyone can now clearly see its not MIG 21 Bison, it is dual pilot Su30MKI or Mig 29, both pilots died which India refuse to accept, and PAF must have the captured shots which maybe released due to obvious Pakistani Govt stated official position.

IAF knows what the two aircrafts including a helicopter are which went down on same day. Budgam is not far from LOC, and the village Garend Kalan village is 7 Km from Budgam more towards Azad Kashmir Pakistani side LOC.

No in Budgam MI-17 helicopter fell and 7 KM from Budgam in Garend Kalan Village the IAF Su30Mki/Mig 29 fell.

But bro there is no footage of this, the locals would have filmed it for sure. We shouldn't do a Times of India and start to make up claims (NOT that you are but facts must be ascertained) that are not even true i.e. their shooting down of an F-16.

Some are, but in the bitter tit for tat a lot have left.
Indian troll army and our tailored response to them ruined the camaraderie we had even with the normal Indian members here.
I lost interest in doing good stuff too, we needed time out for all sides to let the hate subside which was never sanctioned.

So Oscar, you always could make better sense of what was going on, than I ever could. So fill me in mate. What happened? Did the Indians bomb us? Did we went in with the cavalry and lost one of ours? Or did the Indian Media just spin doctored the whole thing? And where the heck did they get an AMRAAM from? :o:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom