What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Unless PAF shows actual locks on IAF jets, the Indians will milk this till kingdom come. At the end of the day, the Indians crossed the Pakistani borders, “released a payload” according to ISPR and left unscathed. It looks horrible for PAF & Pakistan but I am expecting a flood of excuses from
the Pakistani side.

You mentioned in this thread that PAF shooting down indian jet is first AIR TO AIR Kill b/w nuclear powers? is this true?

There were previous instances...weren't they?

According to FM/Qurashi Indian PM modi is not taking PM Imran Khan Call...…….. Modi refused ……..

And on F-16 ……….. If it was real USA might have public it already...

When Pakistan had evidence of Indian state behind terrorism in Pakistan, why they handed over the evidence to Indians in Egypt and why not use platform of Geneva convention?

Guys has India found the other Mig 21 pilot? How do the other plane crash?

As us being civilians it doesn't concern us which aircrafts were used,which sqn was involved or similar stuff.

What concerns us is whether military did their job or not and everyone knows they did.Military released the information which it thought suitable enough to be released.What they didn't release wasn't meant for us to know.

I know everyone here is military enthusiast and wants to know stuff LIKE ME but still its my humble request to everyone stop trying to know the stuff that doesn't concerns you at least relating to this event. What concerns us is forces did the job and did not lose any aircraft.

Sir on a lighter note ... cant stop ourselves for enjoying the details

Hats off to ourr brave soldiers

There is a real possibility for that the Indians are subscribing the dead pilots to the casualties occurred in the Mi-17 crash, in order to hide them. They started by claiming 3 died in the Mi-17 crash and now suddenly it is 6.

I believe so @Windjammer and others can correct me

I got confused after reading below

The Avro Lincoln was operated by the Central Gunnery School at RAF Leconfield and was on a routine long-distance training flight.[1] The aircraft was intercepted by two Soviet MiG 15 fighters and after it failed to respond to challenges it was shot down by the fighters' 23 mm cannons.[1][2] The Avro Lincoln crashed east of Boizenburg, on the border of the British and Soviet zones, impacting in a wood between Vierkrug and Horst in the Soviet Zone.[1] It was initially reported that six of the seven crew had been killed and one wounded; the wounded airman was one of three that had bailed out but would later die in hospital.[1][3] German civilians on the ground reported that two British airmen bailed out from the doomed aircraft, only to be strafed and killed by one of the MiG 15s.[2]

----

India shot down a Pakistan patrol aircraft Atlantique in 1999.

----

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_shootdowns#Cold_War_(1947–1991

Guys has India found the other Mig 21 pilot? How do the other plane crash?
~They only increased the number of dead in heli crash that's it...…..

There is a real possibility for that the Indians are subscribing the dead pilots to the casualties occurred in the Mi-17 crash, in order to hide them. They started by claiming 3 died in the Mi-17 crash and now suddenly it is 6.
I am pointing out same...……… some thing fishy here

Looks like it....
There's no mention of the second craft which was clearly burning in wreckage on the Indian side of the LOC.

According to FM/Qurashi Indian PM modi is not taking PM Imran Khan Call...…….. Modi refused ……..

And on F-16 ……….. If it was real USA might have public it already...
now what next.....imran said he tried calling him last night....I will try again .....why calling him.....just let it go....FCK him ....tell due some tech fault your pilot will remain here

now what next.....imran said he tried calling him last night....I will try again .....why calling him.....just let it go....FCK him ....tell due some tech fault your pilot will remain here
We are trying our best for peace …… It is war of perception too. . . Now whole world knows we tried.... So now no one blame us for Nuclear winter which will come soon...…… very soon...……..

Looks like it....
There's no mention of the second craft which was clearly burning in wreckage on the Indian side of the LOC.

This is Su 30 Mki or Mig 29 that was second strike by PAF in Budgam. Both the Helicopter and Aircraft went down in J & K.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom