What's new

25 Most Dirtiest Cities In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
201013NAC198.jpg

Again look at the picture I provided you, 27.5 is the million not 27.5% percentage, same data gives 174 millions for China and 109.5 millons for India.

Look at the Red bar, for Pakistan its somewhere between 45-50% and it is 29.1% for China and 29.2% for India.

Pakistan's total population is 188million, now how on earth is 27.5 million become half of it or even 45%?

but who buys property in Dharavi.

the land in that area is equivalent to manhattan of new york....its in centre of the city...well connected by all 3 suburban railway lines, main east west connect etc etc

developers are literally fighting for that land....

Last edited by a moderator:
Real estate firms, there are prospects for several world class hotels in and around that zone.

Good thing is we have the money to develop our slums but its just greed that has stopped the project from going ahead until now

BTW I HOPE MODS WILL TAKE CARE OF INDIAN TROLLS WHO DESTROYED ANOTHER GREAT THREAD. I'M OUT OF HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you a fool? do u understand what quality of living means?? and you dare ask me where i learn't English :rofl: this is from 2011 not the 2008 article posted here

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Yep she had a cracking time see her interview on NDTV

No MORON, I am not a fool. In your convoluted and feeble brain you are unable to separate apples from oranges.

Low quality of life DOES NOT MEAN DIRTY.

Again you prove my point. Your logic is convoluted and your knowledge of synonyms is pathetic.

IMG_Dharavi-Redevelopment-Project-Mumbai_007.jpg

Client: Foster + Partners

201013NAC198.jpg

Again look at the picture I provided you, 27.5 million half of Pakistanis Urban population, not total population.

Look at the Red bar, for Pakistan its somewhere between 45-50% and it is 29.1% for China and 29.2% for India.

its just the entire perspective, orangi has been made a slum in the media but its not a slum

its a backward area but it has basic infrastructure like roads, parks, market, electricity, proper accomodation etc, im sure there are many areas in mumbai and kolkata who are like orangi town but are not taken as slums

this is the entrance to dahravi

Dharavi_Slum.jpg

how can a slum be compared to orangi town

534765_01-06-banaras%20flyover-al.jpg

slum is the area devoid of any facilities and built on scrapes and discarded materials, out of any other city area, orangi is a proper area attached to the main city not like dahravi

No MORON, I am not a fool. In your convoluted mind you are unable to separate apples from oranges.

Low quality of life DOES NOT MEAN DIRTY.

Again you prove my point. Your logic is convoluted and your knowledge of synonyms is pathetic.

Buddy the article was from 2008 not 2012 much has changed in India take a look at Delhi with billions of $$ in investment since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom