What's new

25 Most Dirtiest Cities In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope when you point that to the INdians you also remember that it goes to every one be it Indian, Pakistan, Chinese, Ugandan or any one.
Remember the words that you have posted every time you start typing in PDF and do not use the very word "inferioity complex" that you have used in almost 90% of your post count.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

~ Confucius

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

just my right hand is father when i type and my left hand finger pushes the caps button a little slow.

father :what: any ways I am truly sorry about your affliction.

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

~ Confucius

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

father :what: any ways I am truly sorry about your affliction.
i don't know what to say "you are BAT MAN" who sees the bad in people, but I am like "SUPER MAN" i see the good in people and I belive that some how with in the hard shell you are hiding a soft man. may be you are like a jack fruit, hard and thorny on the outside but soft and tasty in the inside.

and I don't have to quote others, but i learn the noblest by experiance not the bitterest.

Indian poverty figures are mainly based on how many BPL (Below Poverty Line) ration cards issued, but sad to say this is the most widely misused document in India. Many well to do people deliberately take this card so as to avail the freebies declared by Govt meant for poor people. So until the Aadhar system kicks in or some new fool proof document is issued to identify the poor, India will have far more 'poor' than poor.

Principaux_Bidonvilles.png

Urban_population_living_in_slums.svg

This shows percentage of people living in the slums :) The darker the country the more people live in the slums. Oops! Did I just show you a mirror? :P

Mumbai GDP $140 Billion 12.5 Million Population Fertility Rate: 1.6 Per Capita: $10,000+ (Nominal), $30,000 (PPP) Growth Rate: 7%-10%

Will reach part of the Developed World within 10 Years with $40,000 Per Capita Income First World Status.

Pakistan GDP $185 Billion 180 Million Population Fertility Rate: 4 Per Capita: $1,100 (Nominal), $2,500 (PPP) Growth Rate: 2%

Dharavi wala is 10 times richer than Pakistanis! :lol:

Dharaviwala would be part of the Developed World with 40K Per Capita very soon while Pakistanis would be sucking up with $1,000 Per Capita Income and Fertility Rate of 4. :lol:

Mumbai GDP $140 Billion 12.5 Million Population Fertility Rate: 1.6 Per Capita: $10,000+ (Nominal), $30,000 (PPP) Growth Rate: 7%-10%

Will reach part of the Developed World within 10 Years with $40,000 Per Capita Income First World Status.

Pakistan GDP $185 Billion 180 Million Population Fertility Rate: 4 Per Capita: $1,100 (Nominal), $2,500 (PPP) Growth Rate: 2%

Dharavi wala is 10 times richer than Pakistanis! :lol:

Dharaviwala would be part of the Developed World with 40K Per Capita very soon while Pakistanis would be sucking up with $1,000 Per Capita Income and Fertility Rate of 4. :lol:

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.

~ C. S. Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom