What's new

2014 Happy New Year - Defence.pk

oye baas kardo yar -whenever i get notification from this thread - it reminds me of how terrible my new eve was --- :cray:
what happened? :pop:

Hey @Talon, Happy New Year!! :) how did it go, New Years eve?
Wait let me copy and pase what I wrote for Jessica :rofl:

here it is:

Well, on the eve we were in Brussels and well it was nice...we walked around....every restaurant was either too full, closed or you needed to "bribe" over the table about 55 Euro to get in :blink: so we just went around (a friend's cousin had a car and took us around)...

The fireworks were nice...got to have my 1st new yrs eve outside (otherwise its usually with family in Pakistan or in bed watching tv---strict parents :whistle: )

Anyway, new years day we slept alot and then went to see mini Europe and then next day (today) did a tour of the city (saw what the friend's cousin already showed us) and now I am in Köln, Germany

:P

Next stop back to my cousin's place in another town in Germany then back home in another coutnry in Europe ...Alhamdulillah so far its been a good start :tup:

what happened? :pop:

Wait let me copy and pase what I wrote for Jessica :rofl:

here it is:

Well, on the eve we were in Brussels and well it was nice...we walked around....every restaurant was either too full, closed or you needed to "bribe" over the table about 55 Euro to get in :blink: so we just went around (a friend's cousin had a car and took us around)...

The fireworks were nice...got to have my 1st new yrs eve outside (otherwise its usually with family in Pakistan or in bed watching tv---strict parents :whistle: )

Anyway, new years day we slept alot and then went to see mini Europe and then next day (today) did a tour of the city (saw what the friend's cousin already showed us) and now I am in Köln, Germany

:P

Next stop back to my cousin's place in another town in Germany then back home in another coutnry in Europe ...Alhamdulillah so far its been a good start :tup:

Awesome!! Party time fo u.... I was in Miami in New Years eve. Also as suggested by @Flamingo, went to Captiva Island during Christmas. It was just amazing. Will go again. :D

Food for thought...

One says 'Happy' New Year to everyone. What if someone in that crowd ends up having an Unhappy New Year?

at work - can't get much terrible then that ----

See? SEE what I mean?

Back
Top Bottom