What's new

2014 Happy New Year - Defence.pk

like this-> :sleep::sleep:
awesome...I need to catch up on some sleep...will do that when I get home tomorrow INSHALLAH

Only 1 thing came to my mind that is I hope my 2014 isn't like my 2013.:rolleyes:
So far January is going good. How was your new year?
Well, on the eve we were in Brussels and well it was nice...we walked around....every restaurant was either too full, closed or you needed to "bribe" over the table about 55 Euro to get in :blink: so we just went around (a friend's cousin had a car and took us around)...

The fireworks were nice...got to have my 1st new yrs eve outside (otherwise its usually with family in Pakistan or in bed watching tv---strict parents :whistle: )

Anyway, new years day we slept alot and then went to see mini Europe and then next day (today) did a tour of the city (saw what the friend's cousin already showed us) and now I am in Köln, Germany

:P

Next stop back to my cousin's place in another town in Germany then back home in another coutnry in Europe ...Alhamdulillah so far its been a good start :tup:

funny song check that out LOL
sounds obsessed :P

that aint a crush :rofl:

but yea the way she is all destructive...man...

:rofl::rofl:
awesome-19-Copy.jpg
Are you as big as the baby elephant or as heavy? :whistle:

Last edited:
:rofl: small animal just died :rofl: man thats nasty!!

The lady is seriously running out of ideas to sing about :rofl:
she is actually comedian singer, she is popular in youtube , time to meet another girl.. famous name:
overly attached girl friend
@Talon another one

oye baas kardo yar -whenever i get notification from this thread - it reminds me of how terrible my new eve was --- :cray:

Back
Top Bottom