What's new

2014 Happy New Year - Defence.pk

yeah ! :D i was absent but though i should give u the merry christmas thing :D :cheers:

thank u mate :bunny:
sorry mate for wishing you late but a very happy and belated New Year to you and your entire family and to all our Iranian brothers and sisters....:cheers:Long live Indo-Iranian friendship!!
Flag-Pins-India-Iran.jpg

sorry mate for wishing you late but a very happy and belated New Year to you and your entire family and to all our Iranian brothers and sisters....Long live Indo-Iranian friendship!!

thanks dear brother !!

same to you and your great nation ! :cheers: :smitten:

thanks dear brother !!

same to you and your great nation ! :cheers: :smitten:
well i must tell you that i have enormous amount of respect for Iran and it's brave citizens who had stood against the U.S. imperialism for the last 3 decades.i just hope that someday my own Govt. develops a spine and decides to stand against U.S. hegemony:)

@Slav Defence
happy new year baradar !! :smitten:

@chak de INDIA :

happy new year to you and your family mate !

at last i wish the best for everyone :

@Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER @BATMAN @Jungibaaz @Serpentine @SOHEIL @Talon @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @LoveIcon @Srinivas @DRAY @Islam shall be the winner @thesolar65 @Janmejay @mohsen @Esfand @halupridol @Sinan @xenon54 @Hazzy997 @Ravi Nair @INDIC @Ostad @S.U.R.B. @OrionHunter @Mike_Brando @telugodu @PWFI @Ayush @RescueRanger @Aslan @rmi5 @ResurgentIran @Resurrection5782 @Flamingo @jaibi @Alpha1 @Aamna14 @KRAIT @Panther 57 @kurup@...............

i think i'm missing a lot of people ! anyhow i'm not very good with the memory thing , wish u all happy new year .....

:man_in_love:
Happy New Year to you too!! I was out on the eve so didnt really remember whom I wished :ashamed: anyway, may this year be full of joy and positiveness!!

Had fantastic 2013, but it ended in a sad way for me. My uncle died on Dec 31st due to heart attack. He was youngest brother of my Dad.I was busy during past two days due to his funerals. He died young at 41 years of age and left 2 young kids behind him.

Anyways, a special thank for all those who have remembered me in this thread. And happy belated new year to my friends here at pdf and all the rest of you. Hope 2014 will bring new wave of joy and happiness to our lives and to that of our loved ones. And hope we'll see a better peaceful world with lesser problems.

I'd specially like to wish following:
@Leader @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak @RescueRanger @A.Rafay @Echelon @Aamna14 @Marshmallow @Talon @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE @balixd @Slav Defence @jaibi @mafiya @Armstrong @AstanoshKhan @Pukhtoon @Side-Winder @Khalidr @danish falcon @Pukhtoon @chauvunist @Mirzay @Mani2020 @airmarshal @Jzaib @Irfan Baloch @LoveIcon @RazPaK @ajpirzada @AUz @FaujHistorian @HRK @mr42O @Peaceful Civilian @nomi007 @pkuser2k12 @PWFI @Zarvan @Patriots @hasnain0099 @cb4 And all other who aren't mentioned above :)
Deepest condolences ....Hope the new year brings happiness and blessings :)

Happy New Year @Slav Defence @Jessica_L @Aeronaut @Secur @RazPaK @zakii @DESERT FIGHTER @KRAIT @chak de INDIA @BDforever @BLACKEAGLE @Leader @Jazzbot @Armstrong @Hyperion @al-Hasani @KingMamba @Aka123 @arp2041 @Marshmallow @p(-)0ENiX @RescueRanger @seiko @HRK @Zarvan :astagh: @balixd @LoveIcon @Pakistanisage@American Pakistani @SOHEIL @A.Rafay @Srinivas @T-123456 @Skull and Bones @Elmo@qamar1990 @Neptune @RangerPK @W.11 @ZYXW @Pboy @liontk @S.U.R.B. @haman10 @Umair Nawaz (were you banned I couldnt quote you before)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom