What's new

PTI Increased Exports By $8.86 billion

Don't "adjust for" oil prices of 70 or give math for what could have been

adapt to your economic realities
Slow down when you see there are multiple crisis going on - work within your means
Don't overblow your economy when you see you can't handle it,slow down, don't overblow your CAD, don't get out of imf program
When you see there are issues with high oil prices, commodity super cycle slow down your growth
Especially when your growth is so much import reliant as an economy

One more Could have

dumbass who said that?, Stop using cheap drugs

Stop the drugs, idk why you're bringing them as an example
They were very stupid, every sane homosapien knows that at this point

You are comparing the CAD of 2017 to 2022
It's only natural to adjust it for these variables

I mean I know people of punjab would want to sell their country men for CSF but that's not happening even if they want to

Thank you Trump for saving the life's of Pakistani in fake terror op intelligence

You are comparing the CAD of 2017 to 2022
It's only natural to adjust it for these variables

Where did I do that? (Maybe in the passing where I said 22 broke the previous pmln record of CAD but that wasn't the main point of my argument (which was - pti wasn't as good as it's supporters think it was, they had their share of mess ups too especially during Tareens tenure as fm, looking at exports data in isolation is wrong), it was more of a supporting argument of my main point that you conveniently choose to ignore by bringing incorhrent ramblings of me liking dar, pmln, terror ops, csf and all sorts of nonsense

I mean I know people of punjab would want to sell their country men for CSF but that's not happening even if they want to

Thank you Trump for saving the life's of Pakistani in fake terror op intelligence
Saste nashe ke side effects
Join a rehab center as I can't be a part of your incorhrent ramblings any longer if you're not going to respond to my points

Math is simple
Adjusted for oil prices of 70 CAD was neutral, so if the govt had continued same trajectory it would have been easily able to to keep its trajectory

The double down grade brought in be ishaq dar dollar controll (which apparently you love) meant that a bank run was inevitable and that's what happened overnight everything evaporated

Hence if you say ishaq dar will be indians finance minister, India will be bankrupted overnight

As for comparison with 2017, well a 3 billion dollar per year of USA money and historical low oil prices caused a CAD that worse in this century worse then 2022 when we had high oil prices, no CSF funding, COVID vaccines and high Cpec repayment

The best of sharif was suppose to navigate us but apparently sharif 2 wasn't as good as sharif 1

Honestly I am with you nawaz sharif/ishaq dar is an overseas Pakistani like us not sure why overseas Pakistanis don't like him,he has done great service for us by fucking Pakistan...as our buying power has increased a lot

So I am with you. Nawaz sharif zindabad
Cacaine Khan murdadabad
One interesting discovery here is that PPP and Zardari were better for exports than PMLN and Sharif. I do not attribute most of the export growth from 2008-2013 to PPP as Musharraf implemented TERF-like policy, but PPP did not shrink the exports either like PMLN did.

Miftah Ismail was much better for PMLN, which means Ishaq Dar's dollar peg and Nawaz Sharif's vanity infrastructure projects are the main reasons why PMLN bankrupts the country every time. You need to keep the Sharif-Dar duo away from economic policy.

Now again pmln manifesto for election is orange train etc by taking more loans lol

Nawaz Sharif is back to fix this mistake. Back to 20 Billion exports in couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom